Massive Tornado Strikes Moore, Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.N.R.

Medication time
May 20, 2013- A 2-mile-wide (3 km-wide) tornado tore through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing at least 51 people while destroying entire tracts of homes, piling cars atop one another, and trapping 2 dozen school children beneath rubble.

20 of the 51 confirmed deaths were children and at least 45 of the 230 people injured were children, according to area hospitals. It was the deadliest tornado since one killed 161 people in Joplin, Missouri, 2 years ago.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/05/20/oklahoma-tornado-2013_n_3309844.html
article-2328000-19E93EC2000005DC-472_964x620.jpeg

article-2328000-19E93730000005DC-437_964x645.jpeg

article-2328000-19E724A4000005DC-940_964x718.jpeg

I attended the funeral of one of the little boys today. Nicolas Scott McCabe...the PGR and many other folks from ALL kinda backgrounds, lined the streets. Hundreds of bikers, many of the families affected. I have work here in OKC off and on for a commercial embalming service for the last 13 years...I didn't know this little boy or his family. I sat in the First Baptist Church of Moore with his family...MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER WITNESSED!! This young man would be turning 9 on the 4th of June...I sit here tonight in thinkin about the experience and i can say for sure, my life will never be the same. I took this picture in a cemetery about 2 months ago, today, I wrote this message on the young mans casket. PLEASE KEEP ALL THESE PEOPLE IN YOUR PRAYERS and THOUGHTS.
936776_4933508135117_1460721864_n.jpg

ubee

shalom
the lord giveth and the lord taketh.

wtf has the town of moore done to piss off voldemort twice

mrln

silent ghost
another tornado touched down on 3 states I believe, yesterday. texas Oklahoma and Nebraska. all along the panhandle too. it was on the ground for 30 mins.

D.N.R.

Medication time
another tornado touched down on 3 states I believe, yesterday. texas Oklahoma and Nebraska. all along the panhandle too. it was on the ground for 30 mins.
I am so glad I moved from Arkansas to Tennessee. I was in an F5 tornado when I lived in AR and never want to be near another one. There have been a lot of storms here lately which is uncommon for this part of TN. It has been a rough storm season so far.

mrln

silent ghost
I am so glad I moved from Arkansas to Tennessee. I was in an F5 tornado when I lived in AR and never want to be near another one. There have been a lot of storms here lately which is uncommon for this part of TN. It has been a rough storm season so far.
only to get worse. this is just the beginning of the season for that

mrln

silent ghost
im corrected. 4 states. Kansas too.... that shits actually happening now. supposed to go on into tonite.

Back