Mauled by dog (1 Viewer)

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
I’d say at some point Grandma pissed off the dog by her constant bitchiness and the dog was just doing it’s job protecting the kids. This is a perfect example of why dogs need to be socialized with other people and situations instead of confined to say just a backyard. The alpha was probably the Dad of the children who from the video didn’t seem to be in the yard at the time and no one of authority was there to take charge of the dog who was lurking nearby waiting for Grandma to fuckup.

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
I guess I should have listened to the video all the way through but again even if it wasn’t the parents house and dog, apparently it belonged to the grand parents and grandpa seemed like a pretty weak alpha and the dog probably despised grandma anyway because she made the Dog feel like shit by the way she treated it even when the kid weren’t around. The Dog obviously loved the kids because they paid attention to it and it felt like it had to protect them from the evil grandma.
socialize your dogs people they want to do the right thing

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Or he was very very thirsty and saw her get covered in water out of what looked like his water bowl. So his water. If it was my family member I'd kill it though. I don't have a gun so I'd use a humane brick. They are very similar to regular bricks.

Users who are viewing this thread