Meat Loaf died Thursday. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
IMG_20220121_235449_014.jpg

McM

ARSELING
"I've had 18 concussions, I've fallen three storeys off a balcony, I've been in planes that the landing gears didn't come down" :lol:

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I just heard it was the COVID got old Meat.
The Mirror says that, but I haven't seen a US source that confirms. Of course he could have gotten hit by a bus and it would be reported as COVID related, so....
Weirdly enough me and my wife said this morning now Eddie has gone I bet Rocky won’t be long,last time I saw Tim Curry he was in a wheelchair and didn’t look good at all.
He had a stroke or something right?

Everyone I ever pined for is dying, I am getting OLD

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Weirdly enough me and my wife said this morning now Eddie has gone I bet Rocky won’t be long,last time I saw Tim Curry he was in a wheelchair and didn’t look good at all.
Yea, he had a massive stroke in 2012. I first saw that film when I was like 13, seemed weird at the time. It grew into one of my favorite films, I've even been to the movie theater to see it, and no, I did not dress up. Tim Curry probably isn't far behind him though, he'll be 76 this year and not in good health.

Wildflowers

Resident of Goreish University
Yea, he had a massive stroke in 2012. I first saw that film when I was like 13, seemed weird at the time. It grew into one of my favorite films, I've even been to the movie theater to see it, and no, I did not dress up. Tim Curry probably isn't far behind him though, he'll be 76 this year and not in good health.
He was amazing in the original version of IT

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
A remake of Rocky Horor was made and then released in 2016 as a TV movie on Fox, it was very poorly recieved, they cast a sheboon as Frank-n-furtur. Why they would do that is beyond me as it detracks heavily from the original character. I remember seeing the trailer and thinking that's fucking dumn and it looks like total shit.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.

Hopefully his death will bring more awareness to his lack of good gifs.
This took some finding.
A remake of Rocky Horor was made and then released in 2016 as a TV movie on Fox, it was very poorly recieved, they cast a sheboon as Frank-n-furtur. Why they would do that is beyond me as it detracks heavily from the original character. I remember seeing the trailer and thinking that's fucking dumn and it looks like total shit.
I've seen them both, and it is total shit I'm sure Tim curry hated his involvement in it.

Back