Medics refused to help even after people in the CHOP area begged (1 Viewer)

I wonder how long this shit has been going on before phone cameras came into the picture, I’m guessing 50 plus years! The dude did the right thing by recording the fire department and ambulance’s license plates and truck numbers. We the people had enough of the racial bullshit and we will fight for the injustices to stop. I know some of you might be saying why does ChiTownMexican care

about black people so much? In my experience when a racist white hates blacks, they hate Latinos too. Hope all them bitches lose their jobs!

I wonder how long this shit has been going on before phone cameras came into the picture, I’m guessing 50 plus years! The dude did the right thing by recording the fire department and ambulance’s license plates and truck numbers. We the people had enough of the racial bullshit and we will fight for the injustices to stop. I know some of you might be saying why does ChiTownMexican care

about black people so much? In my experience when a racist white hates blacks, they hate Latinos too. Hope all them bitches lose their jobs!

View attachment 424305
Racists tend to hate queers too, so I'm right there with ya on that.

High-Grade

Tehbitch is the greatest..,promise to stop shitpos
1e61d9c8640cf53fd880651770d028a6.jpg

imagine being racist in 2020
getting owned by a self protection instinct from the stone age which helped you to stay in your own group and avoid foreign groups because you just couldnt know whether they were evil or good

High-Grade

Tehbitch is the greatest..,promise to stop shitpos
lets kill god and jesus and mary while were at it...lets kill the first microbe to be functioned into something...

Users who are viewing this thread