Medics refused to help even after people in the CHOP area begged (1 Viewer)

Meanwhile on another street the police were trying to get in to help them they were refused and turned away, tell the whole fucking story not your own narrative,
you daft fucking clown...
You can clown on your face with my dick! Don’t get mad because I come here and rile all you racist cunts up! All I read on this site is nigger this nigger that, if you all can dish it out learn how to take it too. Only fair don’t you think dick?

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
The EMTs weren't going in without police protection. The CHAZ tards won't allow the police in. They caused that problem themselves. Don't be blaming the EMTs for this bullshit.

You'll never gain sympathy with your bullshit race bait titles. Can't you find videos that show actual cases of racism instead of all the bullshit you post. Stop being a lying cunt.

The EMTs weren't going in without police protection. The CHAZ tards won't allow the police in. They caused that problem themselves. Don't be blaming the EMTs for this bullshit.

You'll never gain sympathy with your bullshit race bait titles. Can't you find videos that show actual cases of racism instead of all the bullshit you post. Stop being a lying cunt.
They signed up for it didn’t they? They’re supposed to save lives not sit in their van like pussies waiting for backup! And I’m not some little pussy myself looking for sympathy I post shit that’s controversial to get a rise out of people and by the looks of it it’s working.

D.O.A.

Internet Hate Machine
I wonder how long this shit has been going on before phone cameras came into the picture, I’m guessing 50 plus years! The dude did the right thing by recording the fire department and ambulance’s license plates and truck numbers. We the people had enough of the racial bullshit and we will fight for the injustices to stop. I know some of you might be saying why does ChiTownMexican care

about black people so much? In my experience when a racist white hates blacks, they hate Latinos too. Hope toall them bitches lose their jobs!

View attachment 424305
those fucking spooks :lol:

"we will make sure you're clear"

If these loud mouth niggers think they are their own little block kingdom they can fix their own shit, why rely on whitey? useless cunts. Build a BLM hospital lol, get sympathetic white clowns to staff it. Surely they can guilt trip a few surgeons into it. Even independent block niggers still got his hand out :lol:

deviant2

either way, it's none
They signed up for it didn’t they? They’re supposed to save lives not sit in their van like pussies waiting for backup! And I’m not some little pussy myself looking for sympathy I post shit that’s controversial to get a rise out of people and by the looks of it it’s working.
EMT's can't go in alone. They're required to wait for police back up even if they get to the scene first. They don't carry weapons for protection, they carry equipment for saving lives.

Last edited:

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Dev just said what I was going to say.

@ChiTownMexican I've not had any problems with you and I have always seen you as putting up good content with realistic statements. But this one brother...you are just wrong. There is a special thing that goes with being a fire person or a paramedic. They are nowhere near like cops in any respect and quite often get pissed off at cops for some of the stuff they do to people! Case in point...just look at George Floyd's paramedics when they got there. Seriously guy, I'm sympatico with you on a lot of your posts, but you just gotta see that you're wrong on this one. Ok, nuf said from me. Hope you really check things out.

deviant2

either way, it's none
Even on the most seemingly mundane call, they're at risk of the unknown and required to hold.
I damn sure wouldn't want to be on their payroll right now... yet I commend everyone of them for doing their best in these worst of times.
Talk about front line heros...

EMT's can't go in alone. They're required to wait for police back up even if they get to the scene first. They don't carry weapons for protection, they carry equipment for saving lives.
This is the law not something I made up.............Whether it is an EMT which arrives or an individual who notices that somebody needsimmediate medical attention, there is no need to wait for the police to arrive on the scene. The Supreme Court has made it clear that the victim should first be given medical aid.

Users who are viewing this thread