Medics refused to help even after people in the CHOP area begged (1 Viewer)

Dev just said what I was going to say.

@ChiTownMexican I've not had any problems with you and I have always seen you as putting up good content with realistic statements. But this one brother...you are just wrong. There is a special thing that goes with being a fire person or a paramedic. They are nowhere near like cops in any respect and quite often get pissed off at cops for some of the stuff they do to people! Case in point...just look at George Floyd's paramedics when they got there. Seriously guy, I'm sympatico with you on a lot of your posts, but you just gotta see that you're wrong on this one. Ok, nuf said from me. Hope you really check things out.
Just like I commented to another dude on here who says EMTs are supposed to wait for the police I’ll comment it to you too.........Whether it is an EMT which arrives or an individual who notices that somebody needsimmediate medical attention, there is no need to wait for the police to arrive on the scene. The Supreme Court has made it clear that the victim should first be given medical aid.

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Just like I commented to another dude on here who says EMTs are supposed to wait for the police I’ll comment it to you too.........Whether it is an EMT which arrives or an individual who notices that somebody needsimmediate medical attention, there is no need to wait for the police to arrive on the scene. The Supreme Court has made it clear that the victim should first be given medical aid.

I've respected you and agreed with a lot of what you've said in the past, but I'm asking you to, for real, find out the rest of this story. You can do it. If it was videotaped and posted, then it'll be fairly simple to find..the rest of the story. I'm saying right hereb right now...IF YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THIS, I WILL APOLOGIZE IN OPEN FORUM!! B U T, if I, and so many others are right, will you be as willing to do the same? Not saying this in a nasty tone of voice either. I'm saying it with respect to a man who's trying to make things better!
Deal?

I've respected you and agreed with a lot of what you've said in the past, but I'm asking you to, for real, find out the rest of this story. You can do it. If it was videotaped and posted, then it'll be fairly simple to find..the rest of the story. I'm saying right hereb right now...IF YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THIS, I WILL APOLOGIZE IN OPEN FORUM!! B U T, if I, and so many others are right, will you be as willing to do the same? Not saying this in a nasty tone of voice either. I'm saying it with respect to a man who's trying to make things better!
Deal?
There was no information from the source on what happened before or after all’s I know is 2 people were shot and the EMTs were sitting in their van. I guess we all can draw up our own conclusions, of course if you can verify what you’re saying then I’d like to look at it... again I’m going with what I saw in the video and the video doesn’t look good for the EMTs

deviant2

either way, it's none
Do your own homework google it...
You're talking out your ass. I got news for ya, the supreme court has no such ruling, unless it's hidden way down deep under some obscure law, which I doubt.
States pretty much govern themselves on this issue. Boil it down even further and individual counties govern themselves...

Emergency Medical Personnel can not go in, until they have the proper back up.
Period.

Drives backwards

There was no information from the source on what happened before or after all’s I know is 2 people were shot and the EMTs were sitting in their van. I guess we all can draw up our own conclusions, of course if you can verify what you’re saying then I’d like to look at it... again I’m going with what I saw in the video and the video doesn’t look good for the EMTs

You DO understand that it was your post that is being scoffed. It's morally and rightly your obligation to back up what you are saying.

Example...if I posted something that says all Mexican people are wetbacks (you know what that implies I'm sure) and there were some people who were saying that, no not all Mexican people are wetbacks...then it would be my responsibility to prove what I said was truth. Do you see where things fall apart? If you just let it go at what you believe is right, and there are twenty others saying it's wrong, wouldn't you, as an intelligent person WANT to know the truth??
Just sayin bra. It's not on us to prove you wrong, It's on you to prove your profound statement as being truth. I hope you can see where there comes problems when things are just left with belief and nothing is gained.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
fuck those commies...somehow they have porta potties from somewhere too....they shoulda let them shit on the street like they do in san fran.......your on the wrong side chitown

Drives backwards

You're talking out your ass. I got news for ya, the supreme court has no such ruling, unless it's hidden way down deep under some obscure law, which I doubt.
States pretty much govern themselves on this issue. Boil it down even further and individual counties govern themselves...

Emergency Medical Personnel can not go in, until they have the proper back up.
Period.

Truth!! Nobody is just picking on you because you are of a darker skin tone. You are being told that something is flawed in your reasoning of that video. It's not cut and dried.

If you leave it like this, I promise you, you'll never be taken seriously in here again. That might not mean that much to you right now, but why risk it? Why lose when you could gain? Is that the mentality of losers? If it was me, I would WANT to know. But that's just me. 😃

deviant2

either way, it's none
Truth!! Nobody is just picking on you because you are of a darker skin tone. You are being told that something is flawed in your reasoning of that video. It's not cut and dried.

If you leave it like this, I promise you, you'll never be taken seriously in here again. That might not mean that much to you right now, but why risk it? Why lose when you could gain? Is that the mentality of losers? If it was me, I would WANT to know. But that's just me. 😃
tenor.gif

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
They signed up for it didn’t they? They’re supposed to save lives not sit in their van like pussies waiting for backup! And I’m not some little pussy myself looking for sympathy I post shit that’s controversial to get a rise out of people and by the looks of it it’s working.

I don't think they signed up to risk their lives rushing into a lawless third-world shit hole. Antifa and their BML lackies have been known to harrass and physically assault first responders. Don't blame the EMTs if they refuse to go in where the police aren't allowed.

I meant 'sympathy' as in support. You are not going to gain any support by people who are able to think for themselves when you only present videos showing one side of a story and fail to include context as to what is happening.

You tend to imply that the police are acting out violently for no reasons other than 'racism' or 'just because'. The videos you post never show what transpires leading up to the alleged abuse. I'm not going to assume things are what you, or anyone else say they are when a large chunk of information is intentionally left off. That's just bullshit for attracting the low hanging fruit to your side.

My argument is that your posts are one-sided. Controversy requires two sides. The rise you get out of me is about your presentation and nothing at all to do with the content. I may be inclined to agree with you now and again if your posts were presented in a more honest fashion. If you can't bother to do that then you're just a bullshitter.

FUCK_YOU

"Salute the marines"
They signed up for it didn’t they? They’re supposed to save lives not sit in their van like pussies waiting for backup! And I’m not some little pussy myself looking for sympathy I post shit that’s controversial to get a rise out of people and by the looks of it it’s working.

Not when these people aren't worthy of help, looks like sane people waking up to me.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

It's best not to draw conclusions until you have enough information to do so.

The video doesn't look bad for the EMTs either. They are waiting for clearance to go in from the police. They are not going to take that CHAZ tard's word that it's clear. You wanna play third-world utopia zone, expect third-world treatment from the outside.

Fandango

Banned
This is the law not something I made up.............Whether it is an EMT which arrives or an individual who notices that somebody needsimmediate medical attention, there is no need to wait for the police to arrive on the scene. The Supreme Court has made it clear that the victim should first be given medical aid.
That would be true in a normal situation but this is anything but normal, there must be special steps taken to protect these brave people when doing their jobs, they are in danger from the morons who made the situation in the first place, perhaps a lesson will be learned, its like over here and the situation with the NHS, they couldnt have had any more criticism before the covid outbreak, people talking shit about them all day long and how piss poor they were at doing their jobs, different story now, their like fookin gods !!!!! Support and well wishers coming out of every nook and cranny, all im trying to say is think before you act, one day you may need their help, whether it be police, fire or medics.

Users who are viewing this thread