Meet A Black Guy

Ole Sparky

Badges? I don't need no stinkin badges.
This is totally what my town is like. I've met 4 black people 3 were from Africa so not African American..big difference i think. Either way, they were very polite and seemed nice. Just an anomaly in our wee town i guess.

Reactions: LDG
OP
LDG

LDG

Bleed The Freak
This is totally what my town is like. I've met 4 black people 3 were from Africa so not African American..big difference i think. Either way, they were very polite and seemed nice. Just an anomaly in our wee town i guess.
lol not here....

Ole Sparky

lol not here....
Really? Wow, that just seems strange to me..is that racist? I just never have really never seen many black people living around where i've lived all over Canada. Hell, The very first Black American I ever really met was one who came into a store where i was working as a LOSS Prevention Officer in 1997
and we arrested him for impersonating a Police officer lol. Not a good first impression but of course I would never judge a whole race on one mans actions..was freaky though. :lol:

OP
LDG

LDG

Bleed The Freak
Really? Wow, that just seems strange to me..is that racist? I just never have really never seen many black people living around where i've lived all over Canada. Hell, The very first Black American I ever really met was one who came into a store where i was working as a LOSS Prevention Officer in 1997
and we arrested him for impersonating a Police officer lol. Not a good first impression but of course I would never judge a whole race on one mans actions..was freaky though. :lol:
no it's not racist, it's about what you know and grew up with, imo... SE Florida is very diverse.... I'm just used to it. My mom came here from PA and was in culture shock as a high schooler.... like I said it's just what you know growing up. But I'm happy I was raised here, as I am not prejudiced and the few prejudices I DO have I feel are justified from experience. Is THAT racist? lol ....

Ole Sparky

no it's not racist, it's about what you know and grew up with, imo... SE Florida is very diverse.... I'm just used to it. My mom came here from PA and was in culture shock as a high schooler.... like I said it's just what you know growing up. But I'm happy I was raised here, as I am not prejudiced and the few prejudices I DO have I feel are justified from experience. Is THAT racist? lol ....
If they are justified then no..not at all. I wonder what i would feel like if i found myself in a hevaly populated area that is mainly black...i never really thought of that till now..considering all the shiy i've seen on thr net i think i would be nervous. Is that racist? lol

Ole Sparky

I have been a victim of racism as well. When i lived in a town in the 80's there was a huge population of east indians. If they caught you walking alone you either booked it or got a serious beating..i've been on the recieving end of the beatings at least 20 times..I guess I could be considered racist because i learned to hate them..also i was the minority in the heavily dominated east indian influx there. Maybe it isnt racism, I mean if you get constantly called recist name in school and get jumped constantly..i think i have a good reason to be leary of them. Thank god i got the hell outta there!:woo:

OP
LDG

LDG

Bleed The Freak
I have been a victim of racism as well. When i lived in a town in the 80's there was a huge population of east indians. If they caught you walking alone you either booked it or got a serious beating..i've been on the recieving end of the beatings at least 20 times..I guess I could be considered racist because i learned to hate them..also i was the minority in the heavily dominated east indian influx there. Maybe it isnt racism, I mean if you get constantly called recist name in school and get jumped constantly..i think i have a good reason to be leary of them. Thank god i got the hell outta there!:woo:
well see ur first post kind of meshes with this one.. if you've had the above exp, then it's no wonder you'd be a bit bothered by the thought of being surrounded by another race, no matter what it is, in another situation. make any sense? :confused:

lol I'm not even afraid of black ppl and I ended up at new buffet style restaurant and it was right at the time when all the churches in the area let out... it was like we were in a small town black baptist church. I leaned over to my bf at the time and said "I feel like we are two specs of salt in a pepper shaker!" :rofl:But we stayed and ate and remained unhassled. ;)

nah idk. I def don't consider myself racist based on the things I've picked up living here my whole life. If it's based on exp and facts it just is, it's not something we are making up out of nothing for the sake of hate.

Ole Sparky

I've been a victim of racism too, mostly by other whites. Just because I'm white, shave my head, and wear boots I'm presumed a nazi. I've been asked at least a dozen times.
Judging a book by its cover are they? Typical bullshit, I got that when i used to wear my zeppelin jean jacket. I had an awesome artist draw the zep2 cover and people used to assume I was some kind of scumbag because i listened to one of the greatest rock bands in history..go figure. :rage:

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
Lol, should go to Johannesburg and set up my own little stand 'meet a white person'.
'u racis, gib me ya cell foon!'
:nig:

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
as a new-rich Espen dude I'd be disappointed, I mean that dude is more brown than black.
but he will get lots of friendship requests at fb after that day lol

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
h ttp://www.liveleak.com/view?i=819_1271435963&c=1

“They are taught how to flush,” Marie (not her real name) said. She began to describe how the émigrés are taught how to use and flush a toilet, how to turn on kitchen faucets to get hot and cold water and how to use a stove in a house built in Somalia expressly to teach immigrants to the United States how to behave in their new surroundings