Memories of a Mortician

andersveg

Mortician, Killer, Lover of Dead Women
INTRODUCTION
I have been interested in dead bodies since I was very young. I have no idea how it started but I enjoy the sight of beautiful dead female corpses. I believe I am what doctors call a necrophiliac though I never had the chance to get near any dead bodies until I was 20. That was when I applied for a job as a mortician in a mortuary near town. It’s been 25 years since I started work as a mortician and I think it’s time I start penning down my memoirs before I forget the details. Or I die myself. You see, I have just been diagnosed with AIDS. I deserve it I suppose. So I guess it’s time to come clean on a few things. Over the years, I can say that I have made the grief of death easier to bear for many relatives of my ‘patients’. However, I must also confess that I have done my share of unsavoury things in the course of my work. While I will of course not reveal the names of the deceased, it will not be difficult to infer who they are as many of their deaths were featured in the news. I sincerely hope that I will not hurt anyone by the things I am about to disclose. Many of you may feel disgusted or angry at my actions. However, I stand by what I have done. I am a mortician because I am obsessed with the dead and therefore do the things I did. Do not judge me until you have the chance to stand before a beautiful, unresisting female corpse and not get tempted.
NOTE
The following stories will feature what I remember of my actions on the corpses. Relevant pictures of the victims will also be shown. I also get reflective after each case and would compose haikus for each of my customers as a tribute to them and the wonderful memories they have given me.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

a winni 1.jpg
a winni 2.jpg
be

1. THE JOGGER (1985)
Name: W.T.
Cause of Death: Loss of blood due to severed left and right carotid artery caused by six stab wounds in the neck
Other Injuries: Torn vagina and hymen from sexual assault
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 22hrs
Notes:

Sexy jogging babe
Entered by both knife and man
Now cold, dead, princess
I still remembered my first day of work at the mortuary. It was back in 1985 and I have been given a trial period of 1 month and I was supposed to learn on the job. I was brought to a room to observe the owner of the mortuary himself at work. I shall call him Mr M. He was standing over a covered body on the mortuary slab. He motioned for me to approach as he pulled the cover off the body. I was rather apprehensive that it would be some smelly decomposed body or a mangled corpse from a traffic accident or suicide. To my surprise, I saw the naked body of a beautiful girl. She looked rather familiar. Her body was covered with mud stains and there were several red and raw looking holes in her neck. Her vagina also looked raw and torn and there was blood around it.
“Gorgeous isn’t she? W.. The co-ed who was raped and killed, not necessarily in that order, a few days ago while she was out jogging.”
No wonder I remembered seeing her face before. She was all over the newspapers for the past few days since her naked stabbed body was found in a wooded area near her house several days ago. I felt strange that Mr M would call a dead body gorgeous. But I had to agree. She did look rather lovely despite being disheveled and muddied. Had a great body too with two shapely breasts that had just began to ripen.
Mr M continued, “ Now tell me, what do you feel when you see a body like this. Be honest with me or you can go find another job.”
I had never told anyone about my necrophilia fantasies but something in Mr M’s eyes compelled me to tell the truth.
“She looks extremely pretty. I wish I could take her home and have my way with her before she rots,” I heard myself babble out.
“Good. Honesty’s a rare virtue these days. There are a few things I must make clear to you however. First, don’t assume that you will see such a lovely body all the time. Count yourself lucky if one or two a year comes your way. Second, you may think she’s pretty now but our job is to make sure that she gets prettier still. Third, once the mortuary doors are locked, you can do anything you want with the bodies as long as you leave no traces behind. But I wouldn’t advise anything more than heavy petting, especially for the rape cases like this one. Believe me, you don’t want to catch any VDs from our ‘patients’. Ok let’s get started on our pretty W here. We’re lucky that she was discovered a day after she was killed so there is little decomposition. This makes our job much easier. Usually, the relatives would give us a photo of her when she was alive so we can work based on that.”
He showed me a photograph of a smiling W in a sexy sporty jogging outfit. Probably the type she was wearing when she was ambushed and killed.
“Also, her face is totally undamaged so it will not be hard to make her look alive. Thank God the murderer did not slash her face with the knife. Also, almost all her blood has been drained due to the stabs to her neck so we won’t have to draw out her blood manually. Easy job with a pretty corpse. The best thing people like us could hope for. You are really lucky! Ok, now watch and learn.”
With that, Mr M. started demonstrating what would soon be my livelihood for the next 2 and a half decades. I will not describe the messy and complicated process of embalming here in too much detail. We started to wash her body and hair Mr M told me to hold up W’s body as he sprayed her with a hose and scrubbed away the mud and bloodstains with a sponge soaked in disinfectant. I felt a stirring of desire as I saw Mr M scrub away at her breasts and vagina while giving them an extra fondle or stroke once in a while. He massaged and bent her limbs and body as he was doing so.
“This is not purely for pleasure. I need to relieve her of rigor mortis which as you can see is rather obvious after a couple of days dead. Don’t worry. You will have your fair share of her later on and for all the other patients in future,” he said as he saw me staring at him.
Indeed, W has been quite stiff when we started but after a while, she grew limp. I was instantly aroused as her head rested against my body with her faintly fragrant hair in my nose. It was probably the shampoo she used on her last shower. After that, Mr M told me it was time to ‘set her facial features’. In death, W’s mouth was opened wide as if in a final scream for help. Mr M pushed her jaw closed.
“Normally we would wire her jaws together but that will make kissing her later less pleasurable. Don’t look surprised. I know you want to do that. I will however insert eye caps under her eyes to make sure they remain closed throughout the funeral.” I saw that her eyes were glazed but still full of allure as he did so.
We then injected a needle into her neck to pump in embalming fluid while another needle drew out whatever blood she had left. Mr M told me to massage her body during this process to ensure better circulation of the embalming fluid. I hesitated for a while before placing my hands on W’s body. I lovingly massaged her as the embalming chemicals began to flow into her body. After ten minutes, Mr M told me that it was time to suck out the contents of her stomach and internal organs with a trocar and pump. As the foul smelling and dark coloured liquid was drawn from her body cavity and emptied into a pail, it proved to me once and for all that a beautiful woman can also produce smelly stuff. He then pumped in formaldehyde through the trocar.
“Don’t pump too much or her belly will bloat. We don’t want relatives thinking that she got pregnant after getting raped. Just kidding but don’t overdo it,” he said as he inserted a trocar cap into the hole left behind in W’s belly after the trocar was removed.
“See the stab wounds on her neck? They will be exposed so we need to hide them as best we can.” Mr M took out a lump of clay like substance, broke small pieces from it, rolled it up and inserted them into each of W’s 5 horrible stab wounds. He then washed her body with the hose and water again. By now, W was looking quite fresh and clean. I help to towel dry her wet body and hair. When I was done, Mr M said that it was time for the ‘grooming stage’ where he will dry the body and apply make up to get ready for the funeral.
He applied a light layer of moisturizing cream over her face and then showed me some clothes which laid nearby. “Her parents wanted her to be wearing what would have been her prom dress.” It was a white and violet dress with a light turquoise colored waistband. Mr M pulled a pair of white panties between her legs and then tied a strapless bra around her pert looking breasts. I then helped to hold up her upper body as the dress was slipped over her body. He then showed me how to apply makeup to make W appear more lifelike. He placed a layer of powder over her face to make it less pale as W had been rather tanned when she was alive. He then put a light layer of reddish powder on her cheeks to give her a lovely natural looking blush. Finally, he applied a layer of pink colored lipstick over W’s pouting lips. He then started to comb her hair while spraying it with hair spray while I help W slip on a pair of dark blue shoes. He then fastened a rosary around her neck. Finally, he sprayed W with some sweet smelling perfume to keep her smelling fresh.
“Now we’re done. I am now going back. You can leave when you are done with the body but remembered the guidelines I told you earlier. No traces and no sex. She’s all yours now.” With that, Mr M left and locked the door behind him.
In front of me now lay a sweet looking 18 year old girl who looked as though she was peacefully sleeping. The only imperfection were the 5 pieces of clay plugging the holes in her neck. I leaned forward and kissed her on her cold dead lips and could not stop my tongue from forcing its way into her mouth to seek out her tongue, which felt strangely dry. I flitted it around with my tongue as my hand crept onto her breasts and I almost exploded with pleasure as my hands stroked her two breasts through her dress. I held her hands tightly in mine and ran my hand down her flat tummy which was impregnated with the sperm of the bastard that did this to her. I wanted to kiss her all over her face but was afraid of spoiling her makeup so I just gave her some gentle pecks on her cheeks and eyelids. I brushed her hair back gently and kissed her on the lips again before closing her now reopened mouth and whispering goodbye into her ear.
“Please don’t blame me for this W but you really look too lovely in the dress. I was not the one who did this to you. Goodbye W. You have given me an unforgettable first day at work.” With that, I left the room, hoping that the rest of my days at work here would be as pleasurable.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

cm 1.jpg
cm 2.jpg
2. CHOKED WITH CHILD (2009)

Name: ?
Cause of Death: Asphyxiation due to choking
Other Injuries: Bruises on chest area due to overly hard chest compressions
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 5hrs
Notes:

Throat blocked by dumpling
You slumped, turned blue, stopped breathing
Hot mum not to be
The most tragic cases I deal with are those involving pregnant women. It felt wrong that someone so looking forward to bringing new life into the world would die with her child. This did not make pregnant corpses less attractive to me. Indeed, I find that pregnant corpses exude a special charm. Of the several pregnant cases I have dealt with, the most needless and tragic death was when a 4 months pregnant woman choked and died while having dinner at a restaurant. Apparently, some boys who were running around bumped into her, causing her to inadvertently swallow the entire dumpling that she was chewing on, which obstructed her windpipe. I heard that she could have been saved if her husband had used the Heimlich on her immediately but he apparently was afraid of hurting his unborn baby so he just gave her ineffectual mouth to mouth breathing until medics arrived later. By the time they Heimliched the bread out of her mouth, it was too late. I could have assigned the case to my assistants but I when I heard that the patient was young and pretty. I decided to take a look myself. When I pulled back the sheet covering the body, I saw the bluish face of a very pretty and very dead woman. She was only clad in a pair of black panties so I could see her pregnant belly and breasts jutting up at me seductively. For pregnant bodies, we will usually follow the family’s wishes of how to deal with the baby. For this case, the victim’s husband had requested that the fetus remain in her body and that they will be buried together. They have also requested that she not be embalmed as they did not want to cut her up so all I had to do was to dress her up and make her look alive again. Of course that is not all that I would do.
I made sure that I was alone in the room and then locked the doors. I took off my clothes and lay on top of her. Her rounded belly felt good against my body. I stroked her lovely face and smelled her hair as I pulled off her underwear and soon I was impregnating her dead womb. I was careful not to be too rough on her body as I did not want to force out her fetus which would have been quite messy and hard to explain as she was not yet decomposed enough for a coffin birth.(Refer to Case 11 below). When I was spent, I washed her corpse thoroughly, holding up her naked body next to mine as we took a shower together.
After drying both of us, I took out a bra, a blue tube top and a long purple dress from the bag that came with her. I pulled the bra over her pregnancy enlarged breasts, I held up her body to slip the tube top over her to hide her cleavage from prying eyes during her funeral. I then pull the dress over her. It was not a maternity dress but her family insist that she be dressed in this for her funeral. Therefore, she ended up with a prominent baby bump pushing uncomfortably against her dress. I then helped her put on a pair of shoes. Next, I combed and styled her beautiful hair so it stretched out beautifully behind her head. Finally, it was time for make up. I used a cream coluored foundation to cover her bluish face and red lipstick to give some colour to her purplish lips.. I gave her a quick kiss on her cold and soft lips. After applying eye shadow and spraying her with a bottle of perfume, she looked lovely and ready for her funeral.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

d sha 1.jpg
d sha 2.jpg
3. BLOATED AND SEXY (1999)

Name: S.L.
Cause of Death: Asphyxiation due to drowning.
Other Injuries: Minor abrasions and lacerations . Distension of abdomen caused by swallowed water.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 9hrs
Notes:

Having drunk your fill,
You come to me blue, bloated
I press, water spurts
Some of you may still remember the double drowning case where 2 girls died after their raft overturned. I was fortunate enough to handle both cases because unlike most drowning cases, those girls were recovered before they could decompose and become putrid and bloated. Seeing how pretty and full of life they were from their photos in the newspapers, I really felt a sense of tragedy. Some idiot did not do the safety checks and now these two young lives have been snuffed out literally by the cold muddy waters. But I can't help feeling tingle of pleasure as freshly drowned victims have always been my favourite. There is something about their (relatively) undamaged bodies and usually bloated bellies that is so appealing to me. I also like the way water spurts out from their mouth and nose when I press down on their bellies.
I decided to start with the one named S. From what I read, she had been a sporty and lively girl. Her feet were caught in an underwater sluice gate and by the time she was brought to the surface, she was already beyond hope although I am sure her male friends, teachers and the medics tried hard and enjoyed themselves in the process of giving her mouth to mouth and chest compressions. I lifted up the sheet covering her body and saw a girl with short hair who was very attractive in a youthful and spunky way. I held up her limp and wet body and pulled her tank top over her head. I then laid her back onto the slab, clad only in a white bra and shorts. Her feminine curves and youthful appearance was really sexy. She appeared undamaged besides her bluish complexion and darkened lips. I also noticed that she had a little pot belly which was inconsistent with her otherwise trim and fit appearance. I suspected that it was actually bloating due to swallowed water and I tested this by pushing down on her bulging abdomen. There was a gurgling sound and brownish water bubbled out from her mouth. I pushed a bit harder and more water spurt out from her mouth and two streams of water flowed out from her nostrils. I decided to continue with this until all the water is purged from her body. Soon, her belly regained its flatness. I cleaned the water from her face and proceeded on my work. But first, I enjoyed myself by giving her chest compressions and mouth to mouth, pretending that she could still be revived. Her breasts were firm and perky. Her mouth tasted salty from all the tidal waters she had swallowed but her tongue was titillating as I flicked it around her mouth in a post mortem French kiss. I then stripped her off her damp and slightly smelly bra, shorts and panties. As she has not been raped, I then proceeded to ensure that she would not be buried a virgin. Hopefully, I would not get any weird disease from all the dirty water she swallowed.

When I was done(both the sex and the embalming) , I gave her body a long, thorough wash. After drying her stiffening corpse, I dressed her in a a sleeveless top and a pair of jeans. I tidied up her hair and applied a thin layer of makeup on her face. Another satisfied customer.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

e rach 1 redone.jpg
e rach 2b.jpg
4. BLOATED AND SEXY TOO (1999)

Name: R.S.
Other Injuries: Minor abrasions and lacerations. Very slight distension of abdomen caused by swallowed water.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 9hrs
Notes:

Stuck under too long
Water fills lungs and belly
Wet bra so sexy
After a short break, I started work on the second victim. After a short break, I started work on the second victim, R. She was supposed to be the sweet and demure one. I lifted up the sheet that covered her. The moment I saw her, I thanked heaven for sending me a second young, hot and untainted corpse in a day. She was prettier than S and her long hair was tied in a neat ponytail. She still had her tank top on and her tummy does not look as bloated as S’s. I lifted her upper body up, causing her head to loll around limply. A small stream of brownish water dripped out from between her slightly parted lips. Looks like they didn’t get all the water out of her either. I wrapped my arms around her midriff which felt slightly rounded and soft and gave her a couple of Heimlichs. More dirty water flowed out from her mouth and my final push resulted in a sexy sounding belch from the dead girl. I then helped her out of her soaked shirt, revealing her sexy maroon colored sports bra. I then removed her green hairband, letting her beautiful long hair flow freely around her beautiful sleeping face. I then lay her body onto the slab again.
I removed her sports bra, letting her small but shapely breasts pop free of their tight constraints. I gave each nipple a quick nibble before I stripped off her shorts and underwear. Determined not to let her remain virginal after death, I proceeded to have my way with her.
When I had impregnated her dead womb, I embalmed, washed and dried her and help her put on a pink dress that made her look lively and sexy.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

b tsu 1.jpg
b tsu 2.jpg
5. TSUNAMI SURPRISE (2004)

Other Injuries: Abrasions and lacerations on arms and legs. In a state of advanced putrefaction with grossly bloated abdomen and leakage of body fluids from orifices.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 30-40 hrs
Notes:

Bloated green you came,
Gas and water I removed
Asleep, you look now
The next case occurred in 2004. I have long since taken over the job of chief embalmer at the company after Mr M retired sometime in the early 1990s. (As you can see, my memoirs will not be in chorological order but rather based on how I remembered my patients.) I had just received an order to embalm the body of the young female that had died in the terrible tsunami disaster 3 days ago. I had seen her photograph in the newspapers and knew that she was a pretty 19-year-old student who was holidaying with her family when the disaster struck. I opened the door to the embalming room to found the body lying covered on the table. A bag that the victim’s family had brought along earlier contained the clothes that she was to be cremated in. Her family wanted an open casket funeral so I knew I had a hard time to make the corpse look presentable, as I was aware that drowning does not make pretty corpses. I pulled the cover off and was taken aback by how beautiful the girl looked even in death. She had been frozen on her trip here and had already been defrosted. I pushed her breasts to test for their suppleness which was a test I have learnt to use on all my pretty female patients to judge if a corpse have been properly defrosted. Her hair was still wet and water was dripping off her body collecting in the grooves on the surface of the embalming table before flowing into the large basin placed below the table. I guess she was still in the clothes they found her in, a pink bikini. I studied the condition of her body as I squeezed and stroked her breasts. Her face was fortunately pretty much untouched by the water and was not bloated much. However, her abdomen was grossly distended and swollen with gases and fluids.2 cockroaches lay dead on her bloated belly and I brushed them onto the floor. Also, her whole body had turned slightly greenish in color. Decomposition had started .There were also minor scratches and bruises all over her body.
The challenge now would be to make her seem less bloated and discoloured. I fondled her breasts for a few more minutes then got to work. First of all, I lifted the sexy-looking thighs of the corpse and pulled off her bikini bottoms, throwing it into a bucket nearby. I then pushed my finger into her vagina which was slightly moist. I dug at it for a while then pushed her body over onto its belly. Her bloated abdomen prevented her from resting flatly on the table. I untied the straps of her bikini top and pulled it out from underneath her. There was now a fully naked, dead and slightly rotting 19-year-old hot chick lying prone before me.
I would usually use a trocar for draining purposes but there was too much gases and fluids in this body and it would be faster this way. I pushed down hard on her lower back, forcing my weight onto her bloated belly. I heard a loud gurgling noise. Then I was greeted by a foul stench as the girl simultaneously gave a long soft fart and belched loudly but somehow sexily. Then a dark, foul-smelling fluid spurted out from her mouth and nose onto the table. I gave a few more pushes as more gases and liquids were forced out from her body. Soon, her belly seem much less inflated though there was still a little bloating and she was lying face-down relatively flatly on the table. I turned her body over and her now uncovered breasts swung up into view, They were shapely and sexy-looking. I kissed their nipples gently and then could not control myself as I stripped my pants off and entered her repeatedly. As I thrust forward into her, dark and foul smelling fluid was forced out by my pressure on her abdomen and leaked out from her nose and mouth. Strangely enough, I do not feel disgusted but rather turned on by it.
When I was done, I forced the trocar into her abdomen near her belly button. I started to drain the body cavity of any remaining gases and fluids. Blood was drained from a needle inserted into her neck When her whole body was drained, I injected her full of embalming fluid, massaging her arms and legs to ease the flow of the embalming fluid. As she had already started to decay, I injected her with twice the normal dose causing her tummy to bloat slightly once more, but this time with the embalming fluid. I then plugged in the hole made by the trocar with a plastic flesh-colored plug. Next, I opened the girl’s eyelids, revealing her dark pretty but glazed eyes, inserted eyecaps underneath the her eyelids and wired her open mouth closed. I took the nozzle which hung above the table and started to wash the body clean of all the dirty fluids, mud and dirt. After making sure that the body was clean, I wiped it dry with a towel, paying extra attention to her face, breasts and vaginal area. I did not like to hurt my patients.

I then applied a layer of flesh-coloured powder over her whole body, massaging her gently as he was doing it, taking special attention to cover the various cuts and bruises on her body. I then started on the facial makeup, applying a layer of foundation, blusher and lipstick. Finally, I removed the clothes from the bag. It was a black spaghetti strap top and a long green skirt. There was also a strapless white bra and matching white panties and a pair of shoes. I lifted her legs up to pull the panties over her feet and legs until they were in place. I then pulled the skirts over her lower body and fitted the shoes over her feet. Next, I lifted up her upper body and helped her put on the strapless bra. As I was doing this, the girl’s head fell limply onto my chest and I gently kissed her forehead. I then pulled the spaghetti strap top over her but her belly was bloated from the embalming fluid and the top was meant for her while she was slimmer. With some difficulty, I managed to pull it down until it stretched sexily over her bulging abdomen. I then styled her hair.
When I was done, she looked as though she was sleeping peacefully. And she was very beautiful. Her bloated belly only enhanced her once svelte frame with a ripe pregnant look. To this day, I truly thank the tsunami for washing this beautiful lady to my doorstep.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

f blu 1.jpg
f blu 2.jpg
6. HOME ENCOUNTER (2001)

Name: A.
Cause of Death: Asphyxiation due to strangulation.
Other Injuries: Strangulation marks on neck. Torn vagina from sexual assault.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 7hrs
Notes:

The life squeezed from you
No more the virgin you were
I am breathless too
The next case is a murder/rape victim of the infamous Kosmetics Killer.(for more drawings of her from the killer's perspective, please refer to the Kosmetics Killer thread) Usually, victims of foul play would be autopsied and arrive with stitches and blood all over, which is a major turn off for me. Fortunately in the case of A., the culprit was arrested and confessed just hours after the crime, removing the need for an autopsy. A. was a 21 year old girl who was surprised at home by the serial killer known as the Kosmetics Killer. He strangled her with a belt and left her dying on the floor of her room. Before leaving, he apparently felt aroused by her open mouth and hot body and thus stripped and raped her body. An hour later, her boyfriend arrived to find her dead and half naked on the floor and attempted CPR on her in vain. (I'm sure he knew she was beyond hope but did mouth to mouth and chest compressions because she was just too sexy).

When I saw her for the first time, I immediately understood why she was raped. The police have delivered her to me in the state where she was found. Meaning that she was topless except for a black bra that was half torn and dangling, revealing a shapely breast. Her pants and underwear were also pulled down to her knees and her vagina looked torn and bloody. She had no other visible injury except for a reddish strangulation mark around her neck and her oxygen deprived bluish face and lips.Her killer had also sadistically written the word "TIGHT!" near her vagina. I have no doubt she must have been.

Despite my instant arousal, I remembered the warnings my mentor Mr. M. gave me about rape cases so I held back and was happy to kiss her on her cold lips, brushed her long hair and fondle her breasts. I also tried giving her mouth to mouth resuscitation. Obviously, I was too late to achieve anything except fill her dead lungs with air and watching her breasts rise and fall beautifully with my breaths. Soon however, I was overcome with lust as I attempted the post mortem resuscitation. I stripped off my pants and penetrated her dead body several times. She was tight despite being brutally raped and I thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of her teeth and tongue against my penis.
When I had enough pleasure with her hot, dead body, I washed her, taking particular care to spray her bloody and semen stained vagina repeatedly to clean it thoroughly. I then dressed her up in the clothes that came with her, helped her apply some make up and styled her hair for her funeral. I tried to cover up her strangulation marks but it can still be seen faintly against her fair skin. I thought it complemented her graceful neck completely.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

g depreg 1.jpg
g depreg 2.jpg
7. DEPREGNATION (2006)

Name: Audrey D.
Cause of Death: Asphyxiation due to manual throttling.
Other Injuries: Belly and womb cut open. Fetus removed.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 4-5hrs

Sexy, filled with life
Sliced open, depregnated
Dead and bloody mum
Another memorable pregnant case was that of a depregnated woman. The victim was a lovely woman who was heavily pregnant. Apparently, her jealous ex boyfriend broke into her house one day while she was alone. He smothered her into unconsciousness using a cushion and then raped her. When she woke up and started screaming, he throttled her to death. Then in an act of depravity, he sliced open her pregnant belly, pulled out the dying fetus and left it lying beside the dead woman in a pool of blood and amniotic fluids. He was caught red handed by the woman's husband when he returned but it was too late save his wife and child. Both were brought to my funeral parlour where we were supposed to prepare them for burial. The husband wanted his prematurely 'born' son to be buried inside his mother so I would have to stuff the fetus back into her body. He did not want them embalmed as they planned to have a one day closed casket funeral. He only wanted me to restore her to her former looks so that he could see her in her full beauty for the last time.

I expected a bloody and battered corpse due to the violent nature of her death so I was pleasantly surprised when I lifted up the sheet covering her and found a stunningly beautiful woman whose appearance was only enhanced and not marred by the large bruises on her neck and a long red slit down the centre of her strangely deflated looking pregnant belly. She was only clad in a pair of bloody panties. Her fetus was in a bloody plastic bag next to her.

First, I had to repair the obvious damage. I pulled the open flaps of her torn belly together and stuffed the fetus in. I poured in a generous amount of formaldehyde to slow down decomposition.I then started sewing the gaping wound together with thick black thread. As I was doing so, a stream of whitish liquid started oozing out of her left nipple. She was lactating after death! I immediately leaned down and suck the leaking nipple. I sucked in quite a lot of sweet, cool milk as my hands let go of the needle and thread and started stroking her face and fondling her breasts.

After I sated my thirst, I continued sewing and soon, it was done. Next, I had to work on the throttling marks. The bruises were very dark against the pale complexion of her neck and I would not be able to cover them with a layer of foundation like I do for the usual strangulation cases. He must really have used all his strength to throttle her. I would have to massage her neck slowly in order to get the bruise to dissipate first. I then used both my hands to gently massage her bruised neck. As I was doing so, her head was moving around with the movement of my hands and she looked almost alive. She even gave a long sensual sigh as air from her last breath was released from her strangled windpipe. I could not help but to kiss her at this point while continuing to massage her neck. The thought of sex crossed my mind and despite the fact that she was a rape victim, I had sex with her corpse after pulling off her blood stained underwear. As I pushed in and out of her, careful to avoid rupturing her torn belly again, I continued kissing her and massaging her bruised neck. I also placed my penis into her open inviting mouth. She was quite good at it despite being dead and her throat bulged with my semen not long after. It was the first (but not the last) time I was given a blowjob by a pregnant, dead woman.

After an hour, the bruising had diminished somewhat. I was also quite tired and spent. I smelled my hands and could detect the faint smell of perfume, the last perfume she used before being attacked that day. Next, I started spraying her with water to wash away all traces of blood and dirt. I also scrubbed her breasts and belly as there were traces of blood there.

When she was spotless, I wiped her dry and proceeded on with dressing her up in the maternity dress that was sent with her. It was a purple sleeveless top that was probably meant for her in the earlier stages of pregnancy but which fit her well now that she was depregnated. I also helped her put on a dark coloured pair of pants. I put on a layer of makeup to make her blue tinged face look more natural and also tried my best to cover up what remains of the throttling marks on her neck. Finally, I combed and styled her hair.

When I was done, she looked quite lovely, lying there pristinely and looking just a bit pregnant. I was sure her husband would approve and I was right as he asked for a few hours with her when he came later that night. I dutifully obliged and when he left much later, I discovered that her clothes and hair were a bit dishevelled and the lipstick and foundation on her face were a bit smudged. I guess he, like me, could not resist the sight of his pretty wife lying there helpless and dead and I do not blame him.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

h az 1.jpg
h az 2.jpg
8. SHE DOESN’T SIT WELL (2009)

Name: A. H.
Cause of Death: Asphyxiation due to constriction by snake
Other Injuries: Teeth marks on limbs. Slight acidic burns on body due to snake’s digestive fluids.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 18 hrs

Hot babe so pretty
Swallowed but not digested
Slimy you emerged
I have seen all types of cases over the decades but non as bizarre as the following. The fact that the victim was young and pretty only made the case more memorable to me
One afternoon in 2009, my assistant (who I usually assigned to the male or older female cases) ran into my office telling me that we’ve got something never seen before. I went into the embalming room and saw a body lying on the lab covered with the usual piece of sheet. I could tell that it was a young female from the slim feminine outline of the body and the 2 shapely lumps that were at the chest area. However, there was a sour smell in the air and the sheet was covered in greenish stains. The first thing that occurred to me was that she was the victim of an acid attack which would mean a disfigured and ugly corpse of no use to me. I was about to tell my assistant to take over this one when he told me that the victim was killed and swallowed by a python which vomited her out again after a few hours due to indigestion. That was something I have never seen before! I lifted up the top part of the sheet and saw a beautiful young woman aged around 18. The greenish, foul smelling digestive slime covering large parts of her body did not diminish her beauty in any way. The only wounds on her appeared to be the small puncture marks running down her arms and legs, which I guessed were bite marks left by the snake. She was wearing a pair of blue denim shorts and a black cropped tube top which was pulled askew, probably by the swallowing and vomiting action, revealing part of her small but perky left breast. I immediately dismissed my assistant from the room and locked the doors.
The obvious thing to do first was to wash off the slime but of course, I would not do that as this was going to provide me with a brand new experience of sex with a half digested corpse covered with digestive fluid. So I pulled the tube top off her body. She was not wearing a bra so her breasts popped free, rising up prettily from her chest. I gave them a few slaps and pinches. I then pulled down her shorts and panties. The slime on her body gave her a sexy slippery feel as I tried to hold on to her as if she was trying to escape being raped by me after death. That evidently was not enough to deter me as I thrust into her. The copious amount of blood that flowed out from between her legs showed me that she had died a virgin but would not be buried as one. I kissed and licked her all over her body , the sour and foul smelling slime giving her a unique taste I have not savoured before or since. The bite marks on her body also added some raw and salty flavour to her.
Finally, I was spent. I lay on top of her cool body for a while and then got up and hosed my body clean of all the slime and blood. I then proceeded to wash her thoroughly, cleaning her of all traces of snake and man. I sewed up her wounds and hid them under a layer of cosmetics. I then dressed her in the black dress which was delivered together with her corpse, styled her hair and applied a light layer of makeup on her face. She was looking very pretty and lifelike by the time I was done.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

i tok 1.jpg
i tok 2.jpg
9. TOKYO HANGOVER (2010)

Cause of Death: Asphyxiation due to hanging
Other Injuries: Chloroform burns at mouth and nose area.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 48-60hrs
Notes:

Drugged and forced drinking
You gained a cute pot belly
Hanged while unconscious
This next case was a young woman studying in Japan who was killed the day she was supposed to return home. Her death was reported in the news so I knew quite a lot about her case before receiving her body. She was last seen getting into a taxi on her way to the airport. She never made it there. A day later, she was found hanging by her neck from the rafters of an abandoned house. When she was found, her tank top was stripped off and she was just wearing a bra and jeans. Her belly was also bloated with water so police thought that she was drowned then strung up by some pervert. After the autopsy, it was discovered that the water in her stomach was distilled drinking water and that she had died by hanging. Apparently, her assailant had knocked her out with chloroform, poured a few bottles of drinking water into her mouth, distending her abdomen. She was the stripped and presumably molested and fondled by her killer. Finally, she was hanged from her neck while still unconscious and she quickly died of asphyxiation. The most surprising thing about the entire case is that she has not been sexually assaulted. Considering that she was quite beautiful with a hot body, that was really inexplicable but then again the killer was a Japanese so who knows?
I was a bit apprehensive when I approached her covered body on the slab. I knew that she had been autopsied so there would be unsightly scars on her body that I was not used to dealing with. I did not know if this sewn up corpse can still turn me on. All these doubts vanished when I pulled down the sheet revealing her in all her nude glory. She had truly been a beauty and the Y-Incision scar down her torso did little to diminish her looks or the fact that she had a great body. The only other sign of injury on her was the reddish bruise around her neck left by the rope. There’s no way I’m going to let her go to waste.
I quickly stripped and got onto the slab next to her. She was rather cold and stiff due to being frozen on her final flight back and it would be near impossible or extremely painful to do have sex with her corpse. Thus, I hugged her close, using my body heat to thaw her completely. After some time, she had thawed sufficiently, becoming supple and limp while water droplets drip down from her pale skin. Now she’s ready to pleasure me. I wrap one of her hands around my penis and moved it up and down, giving me an erection in no time. I plunged into her but was careful not to damage the autopsy stitches. Her slack, open mouth with slightly bluish lips seemed to be inviting my kisses so I started to French kiss her, using my tongue to flip her cold and limp tongue around her mouth. I stroked her flat belly (regrettably, the water had all been removed or I would have loved to try forcing the water out by punching her bloated belly) and fondled her shapely breasts. I exploded in her, took a short rest and the did it again into her inviting mouth. She dutifully swallowed all my cum.
After that, it was the usual cleaning and dressing up of her body. I deliberately left her hanging marks partially visible as I felt It gave her appearance a sense of finality, that she will never again wake up, smile or make love. Her family wanted her to be buried in a violet sleeveless top and pants which gave her a decent, innocent look. No one knew how wild and horny she was on the slab except me.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

j ike 1.jpg
j ike 2.jpg
10. A BAD IDEA (2010)

Name:
Cause of Death:Asphyxiation due to throttling
Other Injuries: Tearing and bruising of vagina
Time between death and delivery to mortician:9hrs
Notes:

Knocked out at your house
Throttled and your body raped
Left made up on bed
The next “customer” was a young, pretty, female murder victim. She was lying on the slab wearing a white tank top and short black skirt. Her body was in pristine condition except for a few things. There was butterfly shaped bruise at her neck, the tell-tale sign of throttling. This was confirmed by her slightly bluish face. Also, she had a very thick layer of make up on her face, with very red lipstick and dark eye shadow especially. It made her look very sexy and seductive. She was the victim of the ‘Kosmetics Killer’ who liked to kill and rape women and then apply cosmetics to their face to make them look alive as a grotesque joke to whoever finds them. I was rather tired so I decided to just do my work on her but then after I had stripped and washed her body, I decided that she looked too good to go to waste. After making sure that her vagina was clean of all the rapist’s cum, I enjoyed an hour of good post mortem sex with her shapely corpse while enjoying the sight of her beautiful face. I kept giving her mouth to mouth as I enjoyed the sight of her cheeks puffing out and breasts rising., Of course, it was too late to revive her.
When I was done, I washed her again and dressed her up in a classy looking blue dress. She looked really graceful and pretty. I used some powder to hide the strangulation marks on her neck although it was so dark (the killer must have really relished squeezing her neck) that some mark remains. No one can tell that she had been raped twice.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

l bb 1.jpg
l bb 2.jpg
12. WASHED ASHORE(1996)

CASE 12: WASHED ASHORE

Year:1996
Cause of Death: Asphyxiation due to drowning
Other Injuries: Torn vagina and hymen from sexual assault. Bruise at the back of neck from a blow to knock her out. Abdominal distension from swallowed water.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 6 hrs
Notes: A young woman was knocked unconscious at the beach by a homeless man and raped. She was then thrown into the sea where she drowned in her unconscious state. Her body was recovered hours later and delivered to the mortician, the victim of an apparent drowning…

Knocked out and ravished
Washed out with the tide you sink
Soon dead and bloated
Of all the types of death, my favourite is drowning. It leaves the corpse relatively undamaged (assuming the body is found quickly) And there is something about water bloated bellies that really turn me on. So when I was called to the morgue one day to embalm a young woman who had just drowned and washed up at the beach, I was happy as can be. I just hoped that she would not be ugly or obese. All my fears were unfounded when I looked upon my latest ‘customer’ She was very pretty and dressed really sexily in a hot pink sleeveless top under a white tank top with slits in it. Underneath these I could see sexy black bra straps. The curves of her small but shapely breasts could be clearly seen pushing against her wet clothes. Her parted lips seemed to be asking for my tongue and more. What really brought out her sex appeal was the sight of her smooth pale belly, swollen with the water she has swallowed, protruding sexily at me from under her clothing. Here’s someone I would have loved to be my girlfriend. Oh well. I guess it’s not too late to do certain things.
I made sure there was no one around and then I put my lips over hers. She tasted salty due to the sea water she was soaked in. I thus proceeded with one of my favourite activity, post mortem CPR. I pinched her dainty nostrils shut and then blew into her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out beautifully but her chest did not rise. It must be all the water in her belly pushing against her diaphragm which blocked her lungs from being inflated. I continued locking my mouth over hers and pinching shut her nose as I use my other hand to give her belly a hard punch. Salty water immediately gushed into my mouth from hers. I savoured the taste of seawater mixed with her gastric juices before swallowing it. I noticed that her belly was still rather distended. I held up her body and pulled off her white tank top. then straddled her body and sat down onto her stomach. A jet of water sprayed from her mouth like a fountain as smaller streams of water dribbled out of nostrils. After a few tries, her belly regained its flatness.
I then pulled off her pink top and shorts. She now lie before me clad only in her black bra and pink undies. I noticed blood oozing out between her legs, staining her panties. Had I sat on her too hard? I pulled down the undies and noticed that her vagina looked raw and torn. So , it was probably a rape and murder case. Upon close inspection, I noticed a discoloured area at the back if her neck. Someone must have knocked her unconscious and then threw her into the sea after raping her! For some reason, this realization arose in me a desire to rape her again. I stripped her naked and then washed her vaginal area clean. I then placed my penis in her slack mouth until it got hard before I entered her. I shot a couple of loads of cum into her twice defiled corpse, thoroughly enjoying myself. I fondled and squeezed her breasts and stroked the hair away from her pretty face as I was doing so. Her darkening lips gave her a certain goth appeal which excited me even more. Eventually, I stopped and finally started on what they paid me for.
I did the usual washing and embalming procedure and then dressed her up in a demure looking pink dress. A light layer of make up on her face restored a peaceful look to her, the trauma she received over the past 24 hours forgotten and hidden.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

k col 1.jpg
k col 2.jpg
11. BIRTH IN DEATH (2007)

Year: 2007
Name: J.G.
Cause of Death: Asphyxiation by drowning
Other injuries: Post Mortem fetal extrusion.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 32 hrs
Case Notes: A heavily pregnant woman was exercising near a lake in a park when she felt giddy and fainted, toppling into the muddy lake. A man who was passing by managed to drag her out after some time. Attempts at CPR failed to revive her and the would be rescuer turned into her rapist as his lust was stirred by the act of mouth to mouth and chest compressions on the now dead pregnant woman. After raping her, he left her body behind some bushes. When she was found more than 2 days later, ripening in the heat, she had given’ birth’…

Pregnant, drowned, rotting
Sexy belly thrice bloated
In death you gave birth
Pregnant women have always had a special place in my heart. I enjoy the sight of their milk swollen breasts, round sexy bellies and also a particular pregnant fragrance that they all seem to have. And all these are somehow enhanced when they die. The following case features a dead pregnant woman who was so eager to become a mother that she gave birth after she died through a seldom seen process named as ‘coffin birth’.
I was called to the morgue that day with the warning that it was going to be a messy and difficult job. A young pregnant lady was found drowned next to a lake almost 3 days after she had gone missing. She has started to decompose and her fetus has been partially forced out of her vagina by decomposing gases building up in her abdomen. Her family has requested the fetus to be buried separately so I am supposed to help ‘deliver ‘ it. I expected a boring joyless job as rotters do not appeal to me. I was to be very wrong.
The moment I was in the morgue, the sweet scent of decay hit me. The sheet covering her was bloodstained and had a large hump in the centre which covered her pregnant belly. I pulled up the sheet and was immediately struck by two things,
First, she had definitely started to rot. Her skin was slightly greenish and her abdomen was grossly bloated up with pregnancy and decomposing gases. Blood was seeping out of her mouth and navel and of course, my attention was gripped by the head and body of a rotting fetus that was protruding out from between her legs. It was the legendary ‘coffin birth’.
Second, all the above did not diminish her beauty and sexiness in any way. She was wearing only a bra which means all her feminine, pregnancy enhanced curves were fully visible. Her face had fortunately not started to bloat and rot but rather looked as though she was peacefully sleeping.
The stirring in my loins tells me that there was only one thing I should do. I needed to remove the fetus that is obstructing its’ mother’s vagina from my penis. I put on rubber surgical gloves and grabbed hold of the fetus. I gave it a pull and it moved out slightly and became stuck. I decided to pushed down on the woman’s bloated belly. To force out the fetus. In my excitement, I might have pushed too hard and the results were spectacular. A bloody, foul smelling fluid spurt out from the woman’s open mouth and nose, showering me with gore. At the same time, I heard a loud ripping sound followed by a very bad smell as she gave a post mortem fart. Finally, the fetus slid out of her vagina, trailing an umbilical cord. I quickly cut the cord and threw the fetus into a bucket nearby. I then proceeded to strip off my clothes and gave its’ mother and myself a good clean wash.
When we were both washed clean of all bloody fluids, I got on top of her and started to have sex with the ripe, sexy corpse of the pregnant woman. She seemed to enjoy it as I keep hearing sighing noises from her (probably decomposing gases escaping from her mouth). I nibbled on her nipples and sucked in her milk. It was tasted stale and slightly sour but I enjoyed it all the same. I spit some of the milk back into her open mouth as I kissed her . Finally, I put my penis into her mouth. . Her teeth rasped against my penis, arousing me even more as I cum into her mouth.
Finally, I was done. I started to embalm her and then washed her corpse another time before applying a thick layer of powder onto her skin to hide her greenish complexion. Finally, I helped her put on a long green dress and black shoes. And sprayed a generous amount of perfume on her whole body to hide the scent of decay. She looks rather deflated now that she has delivered her baby. I then put a layer of make up on her pretty face. She looks satisfied both with my sexual and gynaecological skills.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

n sd 1 new .jpg
n sd 2 new .jpg
13. LAST BATH (2011)

Year: 2011
Name:J.L
Cause of Death: Asphyxiation due to drowning
Other Injuries: Contusion at side of neck from hard blow. Torn vagina and hymen from sexual assault.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 14hrs
Notes: Pic 1
A young woman has just finished dressing up for her dinner date with her boyfriend. Suddenly, the serial killer known as the ‘Kosmetics Killer’ (refer to earlier case ‘A Bad Idea’) broke into her house. He chloroformed and raped her. He then took off all her clothes and placed her into the bathtub. He turned on the tap and watched as she slowly drowned. After 15 minutes, he carried her out of the bathtub and placed her onto her bed. He dried her body and dressed her back in the clothes she was wearing before. He then used cosmetics from her bag to apply a thick layer of make up onto her bluish face before leaving. Her boyfriend arrived soon after to find her lying heavily made up on her bed. She also looked suspiciously bluish and bloated…

Washed and smelling good
Lovingly made up beauty
But belly swollen
This was the second victim of the infamous ‘Kosmetics Killer’. Once again, I was faced with the heavily made up corpse of a lovely young lady. Apparently the killer had grown more twisted and had drowned this woman in her bath tub before dressing her up and applying makeup to her face. Her boyfriend thought she was alive until he accidentally pushed on her bloated belly, causing a stream of water to flow out of her mouth. By then, it was too late to resuscitate her so she’s all mine now.
The victim was rather small built and slim but her belly looks grossly distended, stretched out round and smooth beneath her black colored spaghetti strap top. I have no idea why no one has tried to remove the water but then again I have learnt not to question my luck too much. She smelled heavily of perfume. I looked at her heavily made up face. She looked as though she was sleeping but there was a pained, troubled look on her lovely face. Poor girl. I cannot imagine the trauma she must have went through being attacked, chloroformed, raped and drowned in one day. It’s not going to get any better for her. I wanted to relieve her belly of all the excess water first so I Sat on the slab behind her and held up her upper body. Her head flopped back limply to rest on my shoulders. I could smell the fragrance of her perfume and as I kissed her, I almost spontaneously cum in my pants. I held back and instead wrap my arms around her distended belly. I gave a soft jerk inwards and this Heimlich action caused some water to flow out from her mouth. I jerked again, this time much harder and a jet of water sprayed out from her mouth and nose. I also noticed some foul smelling liquid seeping out from between her legs, wetting her skirt. I must have induced her to pee in death by pressing too hard on her bladder!
Soon, she regained her flat tummy. I striped her off her urine stained skirt and by now soaking wet spaghetti top causing her petite near naked body to lie before me wearing only a green bra and black panties. Her panties were stained with blood that must have been caused by her killer’s brutal rape on her. I stripped these off too and started to wash her nude body. Her red lips, demurely made up eyes and her hot naked body seemed to be inviting me into her. I quickly granted her wish and penetrated her with gusto. Her head moved around as I moved into her, as though she was asking me to give her more. I shot my cum into her body and then inserted my penis between her sexy lips, watching her cheeks and throat bulge out with each thrusting action and finally making her swallow a huge load of semen. I gave her a final wash, including carefully cleaning off the thick layer of make up on her face before hugging her and sleeping for a while beside her clean and fragrant body.
After that it was the more boring parts of the job. Her family had wanted her to be dressed in a pink toga top which exposed one of her shoulders sexily so I helped her put it on along with a pair of blue pants. I then applied a lighter layer of cosmetics on her face, giving her a more natural and serene look.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

m pe 1.jpg
m pe 2.jpg
14. SKEWERED EXPECTATIONS (1989)

Year: 1989
Name: K.L.
Cause of Death: Internal bleeding caused by punctured liver and spleen.
Other Injuries: Puncture mark in lower left abdomen. Sewn up C-Section scar in lower abdomen
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 14hrs
Notes: A young pregnant woman was at a poolside barbeque with her group of friends. Amongst them is her ex-boyfriend who is jealous of her marriage and impending child with his rival. He stuck out a foot to trip her as she walked pass him, hoping to cause a miscarriage. Unfortunately, she fell towards another fried who was holding a long metal skewer pointed right at her inflated and vulnerable belly…

Expecting your first
Tragic fall? on sharp skewer
You die but child fine
This case was memorable for being the first time I handled a pregnant corpse. It was 4 years after I started work at the mortuary and Mr. M. was still around. One morning, he told me to follow him to the morgue. He told me that it was pregnant victim and that there are certain things to take note of. He lifted the cover off the body and I saw an attractive young woman wearing only a bra and panties. Her mouth was gaping open and there were 2 wounds on her body, a small reddish round hole still oozing blood just above her belly button (an ‘outie’) and a long red slit that has been sewn up just below her navel. She didn’t look very pregnant but her belly seemed a bit inflated

Mr. M. started talking. “This is not a usual pregnant victim as her baby was delivered by post mortem C-Section. That scar you see there was the C-Section opening. She died at a poolside barbeque when she tripped and fell, impaling her belly on a metal skewer her friend was holding up. Fortunately her baby was not hurt. She however suffered severe internal injury with a punctured liver and spleen. She bled to death on the way to hospital. Stop staring at her breasts. I know they look ripe and swollen but you can enjoy them all you like after I finish my lesson.”

I sheepishly turned away from the breasts of the pretty mum not to be and listened to Mr. M as he continued, “Pregnant corpses are more fragile as rough handling can cause the belly to burst open, especially if the body had already started to decompose so please be gentle during the embalming and sex if you have a thing for expectant mums. Personally, I do not like to have sex with pregnant women as I feel that the presence of their unborn child interferes with my passions. However in this case, there is no unborn child. But still, I am busy at the moment so I will hand her over to you and you can do as you wish with her. One last thing, pregnant corpses often have much milk in their breasts so do take a drink before it turns stale after 8 hours or so. Finish whatever you are doing and dress her up by the time I return in 3 hours. Enjoy!” With that, he left and locked the door behind him.

I looked at the woman lying before me. I remembered feeling a deep sense if sadness and tragedy for her husband. What should have been a joyous event has now turned out horribly wrong. At the same time, I was starting to feel aroused as I gazed at her helpless looking face and large rounded breasts. I sat her body up and pulled off her bra. I nuzzled her breasts and took in their scent, a pregnant scent. I then latched my mouth onto a nipple and started sucking. Very soon, a lukewarm stream of milk began squirting into my mouth. I was not used to the taste at first but after forcing myself to swallow a few times, I started to savour the taste of human milk. I made it a point henceforth to taste the milk of all my beautiful pregnant patients. When I had enough of her milk, I lay her down onto the slab again. I then pulled off her panties and stripped off my clothes, clambering onto the slab as I was doing so.

Soon, I was pushing and thrusting against her. Her C-Section stitches rubbed against my body but the feeling made screwing her more exciting and unique. As I was doing so, I pinched and squeezed the slight layer of pregnancy induced fat around her tummy. She felt really sexy. Finally, I erupted into her body, impregnating her now empty womb with my semen.

After hosing down her body, and drying her, I started to dress her in the clothes her family gave us. It was a sexy purple tube top with a green knee length skirt. She would look pretty sexy in that but her body has been inflated by her pregnancy and now, the tube top was too tight fitting for her resulting in her still rounded belly pushing up and protruding from her dress, making her look just a bit plump.

I was thinking of how to solve this problem when the door opened and Mr. M came in. He held up a rigid piece of fabric in his hand. “I think you need this. It’s a corset for corpses to give them a nice figure. Especially for poor pregnant victims like this who deserves to look better for her funeral. “He held up her body and pulled off her tube top. He kissed and stroked her for a while doing that as I looked away. Then, he fit the corset over her body and tightened the straps. Soon, the pregnant woman’s body has been squeezed into a trim and shapely figure which was probably what she looked like before her pregnancy. She still had an ashen grey complexion form her loss of blood so Mr M. continued working on her till she regained a healthy complexion. He then applied some cosmetics onto her face. Within minutes, she has transformed from a lifeless pregnant corpse to a beautiful slim woman who looks all ready for a dinner party.

Mr M. turned to look at me. “Why are you still standing there? It’s my turn young man.”

I left quickly, exhilarated by the fact that I finally got to have sex with a pregnant woman.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

o ed 1.jpg
o ed 2 .jpg
15. ELECTRIC YOUTH (2011)

Year: 2011
Name: Y.J.
Cause of Death: Cardiac arrest due to lightning strike
Other Injuries: Electrical burn marks on left shoulder and right calf. Minor bruising from fall after being thrown by the lightning. Severe gastric distension due to incorrect mouth to mouth resuscitation attempted on her.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 7hrs
Notes: A hot, young cheerleader was struck by lightning, throwing her further than anyone in her team had thrown her before. She did not suffer much injury from the fall but went into cardiac arrest as her heart stopped beating. Many male friends came forward to try to resuscitate her but the one who got there first was too eager and tried a bit too hard…

Lightning strikes you out
Heart stopped, lips turned blue, friends blew
You bloat like balloon
A dead cheerleader was brought to me one day. Hot, sexy cheerleaders have always turned me on. This one had been struck by lightning during a sporting event and could not be resuscitated. She had a very pretty face and was dressed in the usual hot skimpy cheerleading outfit with a white tank top and a very short green skirt. She had also coloured part of her hair green to be in line with her team colours I supposed. Her body looked relatively uninjured except for 2 small electrical burns. Her lips were also purplish. The smell of her sweat together with the deodorant she must have applied before her event gave her a very alluring aroma.
I then noticed that she had a strangely large pot belly for a cheerleader. It looks bloated so II pressed down on it and to my surprise, she gave a sexy sounding burp as gas came out from her mouth. She must have gotten gastric distension from over eager first aiders who kept blowing air into her stomach instead of her lungs, making her resuscitation a failure. I helped relieve it by continuing to gently press on her belly until it was flat and she had stopped belching. I also kissed her while doing it so she belched sour tasting gas into my mouth. It may sound disgusting but it felt good getting gas from a dead beauty. Even her post mortem farts forced out by my actions smelled kind of sweet. When her belly is flat again, I decided to try something I have always wanted to do. Cheerleading with a beautiful girl.
I lifted her light body above me by holding onto her waist and raised her until her sexy butt was in front of me. I shook her limp body around a few times and then threw her into the air, catching her as she flopped back down. I then pulled off her top, revealing her sexy black bra. I continued to move and twirl around with her limply in my arms, her shapely breasts bouncing with every move. Eventually, I got tired so I placed her back on the slab. I then stripped off all her clothes and proceeded to ensure that such a lovely young lady would not be buried a virgin. Her hymen broke as I entered her, smearing her thighs with bright red blood. I licked he blood and her cunt, thoroughly enjoying this young virgin that lightning has given to me. She probably have not given anyone a blowjob before too so I taught her how. She was a good student and did not complain as I repeatedly cum into her mouth, swallowing every drip of my semen.
Finally, I had enough fun. I washed her clean, embalmed her and dress her up in a much less revealing set of clothes. A violet sleeveless top and a black skirt which reached beneath her knees. She had definitely given me something to cheer about.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

p ed 1.jpg
p ed 2.jpg
16. EROTIC DECOMPOSITION (2003)

Year: 2003
Name: W.Y
Cause of Death: Asphyxiation due to sustained chokehold.
Other Injuries: Torn vagina. Large discoloured contusion on neck. In a highly advanced state of putrefaction with grossly bloated abdomen, green complexion and extensive marbling.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 70-80 hrs.
Case Notes: A young woman went missing at a park late one night while on a date. Her strangled and violated corpse was found after 3 days. She no longer looked so pretty (though she’s still hot in a certain way) after so long in the tropical heat. Can the mortician work his magic on this rotting beauty? And can he resist her post mortem charms while he is doing that?

Your fragrance so strong
Leaking, bloated, near rupture
Hard work but rapture
This was one of the most difficult corpses I had to restore but not the least appealing by far. A young woman was 'choke-holded' to death, raped and left in the woods by some pervert. She was found 3 days later in an advanced state of decomposition.. Even I nearly gagged when I first took in her sickly sweet scent of decay when I enter the morgue that day. It took me quite a while to start to enjoy her unique fragrance. Still, I knew that I could not expect that she could still look anything like the sporty and sexy looking young woman in the photograph I was given.
I decided to life up the sheet slowly from her legs up to prepare myself for what I thought would be a disgusting sight. The first thing that was exposed was her feet, still wearing black slippers. Then her long and sexy legs were exposed. Their beauty was marred (or perhaps enhanced) by the fact that her skin had turned an unpleasant, but not revolting, shade of green and marbling had caused dark lines streaking all over body. Past her shapely thighs, I can see that her blue shorts was stained with dark reddish bloodstains and decomposing fluids. Above her shorts, I saw the beginning of her abdomen. It looked grossly bloated, being so swollen with decomposing gas that it was larger than any of the pregnant victims I have seen so far. Her black tube top was stretched almost to tearing point, trying to hold in her bloated body and her midriff was bared sexily as the lower part of her rounded belly could no longer be covered by the tube top adequately. It gave her an extremely appealing lush, ripe look. Then her neck was exposed. There was a huge ugly black discoloured bruise starkly visible against the pale green of her skin. It was probably caused by her killer as he strangled her. With a final flourish, I pulled off the sheet and let it drop behind me as I braced myself for her face. To my relief and instant arousal, she was still amazingly beautiful. It was true that her shoulder length hair is dishevelled, her lips were blue and bloody liquid was dripping out of her nose and gaping mouth. But the whole image of this rotting beauty projected a sense of helplessness and vulnerability, a need for some comfort and protection that is unfortunately too late for her.
Despite my impulse to just hold and hug her and fill her with my love and lust, I knew that it would be impossible in her current condition. All I would get is a splattering of gore and a badly damaged corpse as her belly will rupture with the slightest pressure. With a tinge of regret, I proceeded with the embalming process. First, I helped her out of her ill-fitting tube top. I could not hold her body up to strip it off her as it might cause her belly to burst. So I used a pair of scissors to cut it off her. I noted that she was not wearing any bra as her greenish but very attractive breasts came into full view. I then pulled her shorts off her. Once again, she was not wearing undies. I wonder if her killer had taken them as souvenirs. What was clear was the fact that she had been raped. Despite her decomposed state, I could see that her vagina was clearly injured, looking torn and tattered in places. And a huge piece of coagulated blood dropped off when I pulled off her shorts.
I then pierced the trocar into her body near her navel. It went into her soft rotting flesh easily. I switched on the pump and soon, I could see some dark liquid being sucked out of her into the bucket connected to the pump. The swelling of her belly slowly went down and soon, she looked relatively slim, even though some bloating remained. She was dead far too long to restore her to her original slim state unfortunately. I then pumped her body full of embalming fluid which caused her belly to bloat out a bit more. At least she will last for a while more now as I began to wash her clean with a hose.
Next, I had to cover up her skin with a thick layer of skin coloured powder. Especially difficult was the marbling marks and the large bruise on her neck. I managed to cover them up quite well and soon, she looked alive. The only thing that looked out of place was her slightly swollen abdomen. I looked at the clothes that her family sent with her and realised that she would never fit into that sexy dress as her belly was too bloated and the rest of her body was also a bit puffy with decay. She would need some loose clothing. Leaving her on the slab, I went to the mall nearby and picked a white sleeveless maternity dress and a short blue skirt. Arriving back at the morgue, I slipped the strapless black bra left by her family over her breasts and secured it behind her back. I helped her put on a pair of undies and then dressed her in the maternity dress and skirt I bought. I tied her hair up into a loose ponytail and clipped on the earrings that came with her. She looked really good. After I fixed her features and applied some foundation, lipstick, eye shadow and blusher on her face, she was simply ravishing. She looked like a pretty and pregnant woman sleeping peacefully. And the generous amount of perfume I sprayed on her covered her rotting smell and increased her sex appeal.
I could no longer hold back my rising lust and pulled up her skirt and pulled off her panties. I fingered her for a while. Then I entered her soft, wet, decomposing vagina and thrust against her with passion. I whisper into her ear that unlike her killer, I truly loved her and wished that she can be my wife and bear my children. I then stroked her bloated belly and imagined that she was pregnant with my child. Soon, I have deposited my semen into her body. I turned her around and entered her from behind, all the while being careful not to press on her body too hard. Finally, I placed my penis into her reopened mouth and moved her head with my hands until I ejaculated a huge load of semen, some of which spurted out from her nose. Only then was my lust satisfied.
After that came the hard part. Cleaning off my traces and buying another set of identical clothes for her as the first set was soiled beyond use. After this victim, I learned that a mortician must look beyond the physical condition of a rotting corpse and see each body as being capable of erotic decomposition.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

q db 1.jpg
q db 2.jpg
17. DONE AND BURIED (2011)

Cause of Death: Asphyxiation due to suffocation by being buried alive.
Other Injuries: Chemical burns near nose and mouth caused by chloroform. Severe distension of stomach caused by forced ingestion of water.
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 20hrs
Case Notes: This was a kidnap/murder case. The pretty daughter of a rich businessman was chloroformed and kidnapped. The kidnappers revealed where she was after they got the ransom. However when the police arrived at the forested area, they found out that the victim had been buried alive. Despite their frantic attempts to dig her out and resuscitate her with CPR, she succumbed to the combined effects of chloroform and suffocation. As a final indignation, one of the kidnappers have sadistically emptied 5 large bottles of water into the unconscious victim's mouth before burying her to "ensure she does not die of thirst".

Untouched, true beauty
Smothered, Buried under soil
I deflate your stomach
When I saw her, she was covered in soil and dirt.Despite my anger and sadness at such a tragic loss of life, I felt somewhat excited when I saw her rounded, water bloated belly. I had to flatten it and since she won't be feeling any pain, I did it by punching down hard on her abdomen. Water spurted from her mouth and nose as I kept punching. Eventually, a stream of urine seeped out from between her legs before her belly became flat again. I stripped and washed her of water, urine and dirt before I ensured that such a lovely woman did not go into her grave a virgin. I washed her again after I was through and clothed her in a beautiful dress.

Last edited:
OP
andersveg

andersveg

r ms 1.jpg
r ms 2.jpg
18. MIDNITE SWIM (2012)

Cause of Death: Asphyxiation by drowning.
Other Injuries: Chemical burns near nose and mouth caused by chloroform. Torn vagina and hymen from sexual assault.
Time between death and delivery to mortician:
Notes:

Thrown in unconscious
Water fills you up, drowned, gone
Dead, you are still hot
A young woman alone at home late at night was found mysteriously drowned in the swimming pool of her apartment, wearing a bikini. Police suspected foul play as she was not known to swim alone at night. Forensics tests revealed that she had been chloroformed and raped before death. The rapist then changed her into her bikini and placed her into the pool where she drowned in her unconscious state hoping that police would not suspect foul play. After the police had done all the necessary tests, her body was sent to me. She was a gorgeous young woman whose beauty was not marred by death. Although I read that her stomach was bloated with water when she was brought out of the pool, police have already pumped out all the water so she came to me slim and sexy looking, still clad in her damp bikini. I washed and cleansed her throughly but did not make love to her as I never touch rape victims in case of diseases. She was dressed back into the pink dress she wore before her attack as her family thought she looked sweet in it. I helped her put on some make up to hide her bluish complexion.

Last edited: