Memories of a Mortician

Jizdrop1

Top shagger
Read a couple on the first page. first thing that strikes me is if it's a murder victim and the murderer hasn't been found the cops wouldn't let the body be cremated or fucked about with at a mortuary. Similar thing the OP would have his DNA all over a murder victim.Can someone tell me this is fake to save me reading all 15 pages.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Mortician, Killer, Lover of Dead Women
Read a couple on the first page. first thing that strikes me is if it's a murder victim and the murderer hasn't been found the cops wouldn't let the body be cremated or fucked about with at a mortuary. Similar thing the OP would have his DNA all over a murder victim.Can someone tell me this is fake to save me reading all 15 pages.
Why so serious?? Just tell me your vote

Jizdrop1

Top shagger
So it it all in humour then? Non of it was real? Like i said i didn't want to read 15 pages to find out. Thanks for the posts anyway. you must have put a lot of time and effort in. What do you mean by "please tell me your vote"?

OP
andersveg

andersveg

So it it all in humour then? Non of it was real? Like i said i didn't want to read 15 pages to find out. Thanks for the posts anyway. you must have put a lot of time and effort in. What do you mean by "please tell me your vote"?
The latest picture story I posted is a Choose Her Fate Adventure! So you can decide how the story and images continue! Try it!

View attachment 105261View attachment 105262 2. CHOKED WITH CHILD (2009)
Name: ?

Cause of Death: Asphyxiation due to choking

Other Injuries: Bruises on chest area due to overly hard chest compressions
Time between death and delivery to mortician: 5hrs
Notes:

Throat blocked by dumpling

You slumped, turned blue, stopped breathing
Hot mum not to be

The most tragic cases I deal with are those involving pregnant women. It felt wrong that someone so looking forward to bringing new life into the world would die with her child. This did not make pregnant corpses less attractive to me. Indeed, I find that pregnant corpses exude a special charm. Of the several pregnant cases I have dealt with, the most needless and tragic death was when a 4 months pregnant woman choked and died while having dinner at a restaurant. Apparently, some boys who were running around bumped into her, causing her to inadvertently swallow the entire dumpling that she was chewing on, which obstructed her windpipe. I heard that she could have been saved if her husband had used the Heimlich on her immediately but he apparently was afraid of hurting his unborn baby so he just gave her ineffectual mouth to mouth breathing until medics arrived later. By the time they Heimliched the bread out of her mouth, it was too late. I could have assigned the case to my assistants but I when I heard that the patient was young and pretty. I decided to take a look myself. When I pulled back the sheet covering the body, I saw the bluish face of a very pretty and very dead woman. She was only clad in a pair of black panties so I could see her pregnant belly and breasts jutting up at me seductively. For pregnant bodies, we will usually follow the family’s wishes of how to deal with the baby. For this case, the victim’s husband had requested that the fetus remain in her body and that they will be buried together. They have also requested that she not be embalmed as they did not want to cut her up so all I had to do was to dress her up and make her look alive again. Of course that is not all that I would do.
I made sure that I was alone in the room and then locked the doors. I took off my clothes and lay on top of her. Her rounded belly felt good against my body. I stroked her lovely face and smelled her hair as I pulled off her underwear and soon I was impregnating her dead womb. I was careful not to be too rough on her body as I did not want to force out her fetus which would have been quite messy and hard to explain as she was not yet decomposed enough for a coffin birth.(Refer to Case 11 below). When I was spent, I washed her corpse thoroughly, holding up her naked body next to mine as we took a shower together.
After drying both of us, I took out a bra, a blue tube top and a long purple dress from the bag that came with her. I pulled the bra over her pregnancy enlarged breasts, I held up her body to slip the tube top over her to hide her cleavage from prying eyes during her funeral. I then pull the dress over her. It was not a maternity dress but her family insist that she be dressed in this for her funeral. Therefore, she ended up with a prominent baby bump pushing uncomfortably against her dress. I then helped her put on a pair of shoes. Next, I combed and styled her beautiful hair so it stretched out beautifully behind her head. Finally, it was time for make up. I used a cream coluored foundation to cover her bluish face and red lipstick to give some colour to her purplish lips.. I gave her a quick kiss on her cold and soft lips. After applying eye shadow and spraying her with a bottle of perfume, she looked lovely and ready for her funeral.
You should write a book you tell your story so we'll making it not creepy at all good writing 💯🥀♥

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Ok. We have 1 vote for "Watch" and 1 vote for "Rush Over".

So I shall tiebreak and go for....Watch!!! Believe me. It gets better...

Tom did not dare to do anything in case Amenda gets killed. He could only watch on in disbelief as the man dragged his limp and helpless girlfriend across the room and pushed her onto her bed. The man pulled up her top slightly, revealing her bare, smooth belly and started to lick it lustfully. He then kissed her on her open mouth and flicked her tongue around. Tom felt angry but also strangely aroused. He had often French kissed with Amenda and he could almost imagine that it was him kissing her now.
The man turned towards Tom and growled,” Wanna keep watching? Or do you want to try and get here before I really start to enjoy myself? Remember. The moment you start to come over I will begin to kill her….”

What should Tom do?

Watch on?

Or Risk rushing over before it's too late?
dcyhx2h-80a0884f-022c-4f79-ae88-0929aead1d88.jpg

🇬🇧Be happy⚕🗝️

Vacant, Composed
Hey, have you got some sort of site or blog? Someplace perhaps other than here that you keep the whole sage on? Could help with the flow/continuity?
I like the idea (put off by your attempt to make it seem like a true story initially though have to be honest, tad cringe worthy), seems like some mad anime writers output.
I'd definitely give it a go if you could shove everything onto one page somewhere! Feels out of place in this format though! Clunky

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Hey, have you got some sort of site or blog? Someplace perhaps other than here that you keep the whole sage on? Could help with the flow/continuity?
I like the idea (put off by your attempt to make it seem like a true story initially though have to be honest, tad cringe worthy), seems like some mad anime writers output.
I'd definitely give it a go if you could shove everything onto one page somewhere! Feels out of place in this format though! Clunky
are you on deviantart? you can find all my work there under my name "andersvg"

OP
andersveg

andersveg

right now I have over 30 such stories all illustrated.