Memories of a Mortician

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Mortician, Killer, Lover of Dead Women
Wow Anders you're realy into this arn't you the amount of work you're putting in? Must admit though it's making me feel a bit uncomfortable.
Have you got a prob in real life with this stuff?
Yeah. The problem of spending too much time thinking of the storyboards, spending too much money on commissioning a digital artist to create the images for me, spending too much effort to edit the images to my liking and then spending too much energy fapping to them.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

I'm not your friend.

I didnt read any of your shit, that line stood out as your last post. I did look at the 'art' work tho, you are using manga images and using face swap on them and MS paint to scribble a bit of blood on them. Its like the fast shops I do, but at least I acknowledge the seams and shitness. try using Jans head or Highgrades or your own
Err...not really my erstwhile friend. All the digital art is commissioned by me to an artist. I paid for them. Next!

OP
andersveg

andersveg

i can't believe i read 1 whole page of this guys fanfic thinking it was legit. i can only blame myself.
What do you mean by legit? As in they really happened? Most of my 'cases' are inspired by real life cases or episodes on crime dramas.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Not sure how related these are, probably not at all lmao
Just had to reset my phone and ended up taking a little trip back through my google photos
Saw some pics of an old teenage notebook, and the moment I saw the hanging one I thought of this thread (It stand out to me as one of the weirder things on the forum, in a good way!, lunacy is always appreciated)
so here are two pages from a notebook which I believe no longer exists :,( (I'd kill to get these old notebooks back... bitch! "not really" you know who you are.. take them.. burn them.. the cheek of it!!!!)
anyhow, calm..
two shit drawings
Unfortunately these didn't come with backstories.. just disjointed rambling, lyrics, prose and assorted angsty madness.. indecipherable without the originals notebook.. and even then.. pretty hard to read (I may be the only person who could)

IMG_20150813_152446.JPG
IMG_20151226_154930.jpg

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Just had to reset my phone and ended up taking a little trip back through my google photos
Saw some pics of an old teenage notebook, and the moment I saw the hanging one I thought of this thread (It stand out to me as one of the weirder things on the forum, in a good way!, lunacy is always appreciated)
so here are two pages from a notebook which I believe no longer exists :,( (I'd kill to get these old notebooks back... bitch! "not really" you know who you are.. take them.. burn them.. the cheek of it!!!!)
anyhow, calm..
two shit drawings
Unfortunately these didn't come with backstories.. just disjointed rambling, lyrics, prose and assorted angsty madness.. indecipherable without the originals notebook.. and even then.. pretty hard to read (I may be the only person who could)

View attachment 404400View attachment 404401
Lovely. I started out drawing pictures just like these!!

pangs

Forum Veteran
anyhow, calm..
two shit drawings

View attachment 404400View attachment 404401
Love the drawing