Memories of a Mortician

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Mortician, Killer, Lover of Dead Women
toi drown b4.jpg
toi drown after.jpg

This young teacher was drowned in the school toilet and raped. Looks alluring as ever after some make up covered her drowned bluish complexion.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

drowned mum b4.jpg
drowned mum after.jpg

This pregnant lady drowned in a muddy lake. The make up has restored much of her beauty I think.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

buried b4.jpg
buried after.jpg

This young woman was buried alive and killed in a mudslide. Makeup was applied to her dead face to restore some of her beauty. Was it successful?

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Tsunami b4.jpg
Tsunami after.jpg

Bloated and slightly rotting tsunami victim looks much better after some post mortem make up.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Smoked b4.jpg
Smoked after.jpg

Young woman who suffocated in a fire looks more alive now after some cosmetics.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

park raped b4.jpg

park raped after.jpg

Woman strangled and raped and found 2 days later, bloated and green from decomposition, regains some beauty and life with a light layer of make up.

Last edited:

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
Thanks for the comment.
But she was dressed sexily. And she did looked sexy. Most importantly, she looked sexiest when dead.

All the writing for both my necro threads has now been recolored to make them visible! sorry for the inconvenience!
Heh, I was a bit pissy all round yesterday tbh, so apologies for that comment. IRL stuff, ya know...

Not my cup of tea, but if you enjoy doing & sharing this stuff then all the best to you & keep at it. Don't worry about what I or anyone else says.

Thanks for changing the colour of the text, I use gg mobile so I had to highlight it all.

So far I've enjoyed everything you've posted! Keep up the excellent work.
Didn't even consider that there was text there... It's all black for me... have to highlight to see it. Why can't people leave the text settings alone? :facepalm:

CellarQuinn

Rookie
Didn't even consider that there was text there... It's all black for me... have to highlight to see it. Why can't people leave the text settings alone? :facepalm:
Everything he posted before was white and it blended into the background. So I couldn't read anything without highlighting it and I hate changing my settings just to read something.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Do you trace the base model every time? Each one of these is the same, just with some slightly different features sketched on top... Obsess much? :-_^:
Indeed they are based on someone i have been obsessed with for years. everytime i read about some suitable news or think of some new scenario i imagine it happening to her.

Everything he posted before was white and it blended into the background. So I couldn't read anything without highlighting it and I hate changing my settings just to read something.
Yeah like I said, this is why people should leave the text settings alone and if they are pasting something "Paste as plain text" then the forum automatically formats the text so all themes can read it. Now on the red GG Theme which I use, there is nothing but blackness.

Indeed they are based on someone i have been obsessed with for years. everytime i read about some suitable news or think of some new scenario i imagine it happening to her.
To each their own I suppose.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Thanks for changing the colour of the text, I use gg mobile so I had to highlight it all.

So far I've enjoyed everything you've posted! Keep up the excellent work.
So which are your favourite corpses so far? any other forms of death you would like to see?

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Yeah like I said, this is why people should leave the text settings alone and if they are pasting something "Paste as plain text" then the forum automatically formats the text so all themes can read it. Now on the red GG Theme which I use, there is nothing but blackness.

To each their own I suppose.
to each their own corpse i agree

• Dislike
Reactions: C_R
OP
andersveg

andersveg

Do you have real autopsy pics? Nice experience by the way.
thanks but no i dont have any real autopsy pics that aren't posted here already. anyway i prefer my ladies to die and look the way i imagine them to be. some of my stories are based on real incidents though.