Memories of Kings Cross ~ Part 1

HS

Forum Veteran
The icon of Kings Cross is the Coke sign at the top of Williams street. Turn left there and you’re on Darlinghurst road, Sydney’s sleazy red light district….my home for several years.

so u re a whore ?

L.K.W.

Rookie
definitely. this is excellent content. surprise, surprise, there is a lot more to this site than f/l/h, and it's underappreciated.
Agreed, i've come across some great things on GG...But it seems like only F/L/H gets the attention...

yeah,
Agreed, i've come across some great things on GG...But it seems like only F/L/H gets the attention...
F/L/H is kinda like the big flashing shoutbox that takes everyone's attention away from what else is going on.....but I guess we need it to vent our spleens

don't get me wrong, f/l/h is a fun part of this place. obviously people come here just for that section, because that is the only area in which they post (or even read if Member Activity is to be believed). even some self-proclaimed gore lovers have hugely lopsided posting ratios in favor of f/l/h. yeah, i took the geek time to look. :D