bizarre Men are giving these women huge ego's (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I used to do a lot of dating sites here in the UK a few years ago. It's unbelievable the amount of fat ugly munters who get loads of dates. Last stats i read where like 5 blokes to 1 woman. Must be some hard up cunts about. And you're right these fat bitches think they're model material and can and do get loads of men.

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
Women can get dates more then men because the women have the hole to fuck men do not. So she who has the gold makes the rules lol. Duh. It not rocket science

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
Women can get dates more then men because the women have the hole to fuck men do not. So she who has the gold makes the rules lol. Duh. It not rocket science
Tbf, there's plenty of fat unattractive men out there who get just as much sex as her, it's just about having no standards

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
She failed to show everyone her rancid pimply vagina or list all of the disgusting diseases she acquired through the year. :shrug:

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Gross

Hey, Forgottencumstain004, where are you? I found the girl for you! Hey, where are you?

Oh, I forgot, you got banned for being a total twat... damn...
Was he bant? Nice..

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
And lots of this are right here on this very site. These men that put them on a pedestal and onky fuck them giving them this false sense of worth. I miss the days when queers were just queen instead dof pretending and putting cheap two bit whore on a pedestal giving them an inflated self value.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Men who cant attract a good-looking woman will go with fat-slob women that is why the fat women on here has so many men
I've been hard-up plenty of times, but given a choice, would have chosen a hole in a brick wall over a fat chick. Fat just turns me off.

Belfast147

Rookie
I've a mate and hes a very good-looking lad , early 30s , muscles... a solid 9/10 and he bangs this chubby ginger thing..... i dont see the reasoning behind it..... maybe cause its easy or he feels pity for it....so weird.

Back