Metaverse. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned

lol are people shocked zuck allowed Facebook to spread murder vids now he’s making a VR universe where the weirdos of fb can meet their lovely friends they’ve been stalking the past year.

Delete social media you won’t regret anything.

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
Don't do something positive with your obscene amount of wealth, spend it going to space in a dick measuring contest with other obnoxious assholes....
he’s a idiot.. this is nothing but making Facebook worse the groups on fb especially secret ones are known to usually be groups revolving around illegal shit they obviously see that.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

lol are people shocked zuck allowed Facebook to spread murder vids now he’s making a VR universe where the weirdos of fb can meet their lovely friends they’ve been stalking the past year.

Delete social media you won’t regret anything.

I been wanting to delete mine. Think I will

GoreGirl1989

Fresh Meat
he’s a idiot.. this is nothing but making Facebook worse the groups on fb especially secret ones are known to usually be groups revolving around illegal shit they obviously see that.
Those moderators complain about ptsd from looking at horrific images reported. The entire time I watched this special, I couldn't help but to think "why in tf doesn't fb go to gore websites to recruit moderators?"

If you paid me money I'd gladly remove fucked up shit and not bat an eye. But these ppl acted fucking traumatized.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I used to 'play' a game called second life 2006 to 2016ish. not all the time and mostly to make machinimas.( Theres a couple on GG theyre quite dated and shit but funny) However socially I saw people so immersed in the game they rarely seemed to play real life, cartoon avatar, cartoon house, cartoon boat, cartoon mortgage (rent payed on cartoon land) there they had a partner , went to clubs, watched people sing etc, even fekkin role played sex, pregnancy abortion and giving birth. I even heard people boast how cartoon wealthy they were and they could afford the latest cartoon clothes from some random designer. That to me was scary, people ignoring their crying children shouting shit on open mic like'fuck off jaquisha im playing second life' .. But I understood that in their pathetic real lives sat there playing in their food stained pyjamas 6 stone overweight that in second life they were beautiful and had a glamorous mansion and other loser friends...Now times that with the metaverse... second life but with knobs on, more immersive, more realistic... its fucking terrifying, the control that will be had. The movies Ready player one, and in particular Surrogates.... hit the nail right on the head.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I used to 'play' a game called second life 2006 to 2016ish. not all the time and mostly to make machinimas.( Theres a couple on GG theyre quite dated and shit but funny) However socially I saw people so immersed in the game they rarely seemed to play real life, cartoon avatar, cartoon house, cartoon boat, cartoon mortgage (rent payed on cartoon land) there they had a partner , went to clubs, watched people sing etc, even fekkin role played sex, pregnancy abortion and giving birth. I even heard people boast how cartoon wealthy they were and they could afford the latest cartoon clothes from some random designer. That to me was scary, people ignoring their crying children shouting shit on open mic like'fuck off jaquisha im playing second life' .. But I understood that in their pathetic real lives sat there playing in their food stained pyjamas 6 stone overweight that in second life they were beautiful and had a glamorous mansion and other loser friends...Now times that with the metaverse... second life but with knobs on, more immersive, more realistic... its fucking terrifying, the control that will be had. The movies Ready player one, and in particular Surrogates.... hit the nail right on the head.
Watchout matrix, here we come!!!

Back