cartels Mexican Cartel Baseball Bat Beating....brutal!

D

dankhead

Shitty ass Mexican knock off walkmans. Nice drubbing though, aye?

Nitoh

Lurker
that's a beating he will never forget they should do this to al pedophiles,rapists and animal abusers imo
this guy was just a lawyer if i remember reading it on another site

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Haha you guys didn't notice they had him hooked up to a live wire by the feet. They were periodically zapping his ass lolol....Watch him flip and twitch before they even hit him...Definitely electricity.
Yes, he was being electrocuted before the bats came out. Electrocuting a victim before beating them to a pulp, beheading them or just plain shooting them in the head is a fav of the cartels.

Love when the second batter up breaks his bat on the kid.

But sad way to go...duct taped from foot to head...kinda cowardly on the part of the killers. And the rage they show going at him with their bats...meanwhile the kid is trying to scream under the duct tape.

Thanks for the post, Durban :)

chomsky

Rookie
that's a beating he will never forget they should do this to al pedophiles,rapists and animal abusers imo
this guy was just a lawyer if i remember reading it on another site
Prove beyond any reasonable doubt that you have a pedo, rapist or animal abuser in your hands and I'll give my own bat to use and lol at 'animal abusers ,btw'. I'd sooner stick a bat over your head, and not one belonging to a pussy baiter, just for having your priorities so badly fucked up.

Nice clip and I hope he gets his day in court; though it might be a while before he can hold a pen.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Prove beyond any reasonable doubt that you have a pedo, rapist or animal abuser in your hands and I'll give my own bat to use and lol at 'animal abusers ,btw'. I'd sooner stick a bat over your head, and not one belonging to a pussy baiter, just for having your priorities so badly fucked up.

Nice clip and I hope he gets his day in court; though it might be a while before he can hold a pen.
Yes, he just had the misfortune of being in the wrong cartel - no idea what he did.

But he doesn't have to worry about remembering anything - he's dead.

chomsky

Rookie
^ RIP, though I'm surprised at that. Seemed to me that they were avoiding his head and abdomen and aiming at arms, legs and buttocks... no major organs involved....more a punishment beating.... but it's been a long day and I could be wrong about what I saw.