mexican.Hangs himself of remorse

abusaid dimujeid

galeria macabra
Hangs himself out of remorse !A day before he tried to rape his granddaughter age 6 ; goodbye apologizing !Tuxtla ChicoChiapasAn employee of Municipal Clean Tapachula , tried to sexually abusing his granddaughter just 6 years old, but was discovered by the mother of the girl and ran away from home , hours later hanged himself from a tree outside his homeHe left a posthumous letter saying : " Now I'm just a shame for you forgive me ."Mrs. Olivera Arriaga Reyes got the shock of his life to find her husband Rufino de Leon Leon , was hung with a bow the neck to the branch of a mango tree outside his home , located in

the first section of Middle Monte, way to enlargement Las Palmas, of this county .remorseThe distraught wife gave notice to his son Victor Leon Luis Arriaga, 28-year- old, who took part in municipal agent Tirso López Vázquez , who requested the assistance of the police force and the social representative of the Attorney General of the State and staff of Expert Services .The family announced that the Department of Sanitation employee of the City of Tapachula , tried to sexually granddaughter age 6 abuse, but was discovered by the mother of the girl and consummated the crime prevented .Rufino de Leon, 58 years old, to be discovered,

fled on board his motorcycle, while his family reported the incident to the ministerial authorities .At dawn and returned home to avoid being caught came off the motorcycle and pushing and in the morning was found hanged .Once the prosecutor terminated the preliminary investigation requested Expert Services personnel lifting and transportation of the body to the Forensic Medical Service of the Pantheon Garden Tapachula , that he practiced out the autopsy .Rufino de Leon, 58 years old, chose to die to be discovered

Nihilism

Lurker
I hope the grandaughter is okay... imagine what that could do to someone who is too young to understand what is happening... not to mention is related. It would destroy all order in your life. If I ever hoped there was a hell, it was to punish those who got away too easily like this man.

PuraCompa

Lurker
"He only hung himself because he got busted in the act by his own daughter"
Heard that dude,we cant have this shit,6 year old little girl?That has got to be the most heinous crime,and on his own granddaughter?

McM

Krautnigger
"He only hung himself because he got busted in the act by his own daughter"
Heard that dude,we cant have this shit,6 year old little girl?That has got to be the most heinous crime,and on his own granddaughter?
Try it in English, please.

L

ladywicked666

What a fucking shame!!..mom should HAVE tried stopping this fuck....his street justice would have been awesomely gruesome as FUCK!!!...nasty old motherfucking creeper...BLAAAAH!!!:rage::facepalm::grr:
I just love how this piece of shit wrote a forgive me letter...FUCK THAT!!!:rage:

Bethy 🔥

SOMETIMES LIFE AINT FAIR KIDDO...
This sic fucking 'so-called' grandpa could do that to his own grand baby got off too easy! The childs poor mother has to live with the fact her dad is a fucking chester!!

[QUOTE = "abusaid dimujeid, post: 598605, miembro: 11859"] ¡Se cuelga del remordimiento! Un día antes trató de violar a su nieta 6 años; ¡Adiós, disculpándome! Tuxtla ChicoChiapas Una empleada de Municipal Clean Tapachula, trató de abusar sexualmente de su nieta de solo 6 años, pero fue descubierta por la madre de la niña y se escapó de su casa, horas después se ahorcó de un árbol fuera de su hogar. Dejó un póstumo carta que dice: "Ahora soy una pena que me perdones". Sra. Olivera Arriaga Reyes tuvo el impacto de su vida al encontrar a su esposo, Rufino de León, León, y fue colgado con un lazo en el cuello a la rama de un árbol de mango afuera de su casa, ubicada en

the first section of Middle Monte, way to enlargement Las Palmas, of this county .remorseThe distraught wife gave notice to his son Victor Leon Luis Arriaga, 28-year- old, who took part in municipal agent Tirso López Vázquez , who requested the assistance of the police force and the social representative of the Attorney General of the State and staff of Expert Services .The family announced that the Department of Sanitation employee of the City of Tapachula , tried to sexually granddaughter age 6 abuse, but was discovered by the mother of the girl and consummated the crime prevented .Rufino de Leon, 58 years old, to be discovered,

Huyó a bordo de su motocicleta, mientras que su familia reportó el incidente a las autoridades ministeriales. Al amanecer y regresó a su casa para evitar ser atrapado, salió de la motocicleta y empujó y en la mañana fue encontrado ahorcado. Una vez que el fiscal terminó la investigación preliminar solicitada Servicios de Expertos El personal de elevación y transporte del cuerpo al Servicio Médico Forense del Panteón de Jardín de Tapachula, que practicó la autopsia. Ruufino de León, de 58 años, eligió morir para ser descubierto.

[/CITAR]
Anciano decrepito