Mexico - Cartels arrange fights to the death with kidnapped victims (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I don't know how true this story is, but I really wouldn't doubt it.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/topstory/7607122.html

The elderly are killed. Young women are raped. And able-bodied men are given hammers, machetes and sticks and forced to fight to the death.
In one of the most chilling revelations yet about the violence in Mexico, a drug cartel-connected trafficker claims fellow gangsters have kidnapped highway bus passengers and forced them into gladiatorlike fights to groom fresh assassins.

mrln

silent ghost
i wouldnt doubt it. the zetas are a fucked up bunch. theyre bring their shit to texas now,thru the texas/mexico border. causing crimes and all that other bullshit. then they go back to medico. i saw a whole story on these jamkoes.....

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Great idea to build a giant fence with the National Guard guarding it.

The only way that would happen is they showed some liberal's daughter getting raped and beaten, liberals are too dumb or too selfish to care about suffering, until it his THEIR home.

Collins

Well Known Member
video soon hopefully!
We’ll most likely never see a video of this surface coz of what would happen if the rest of the world sees it then they would have to act . As for now it’s all mostly drug wars cartel V cartel and the likes so for now it’s just let them take each other out!

WickedMal

🖤 Death Queen 🖤
Super Moderator
We’ll most likely never see a video of this surface coz of what would happen if the rest of the world sees it then they would have to act . As for now it’s all mostly drug wars cartel V cartel and the likes so for now it’s just let them take each other out!
This thread is also 11 years old, so I think the time for a video has come and gone...

Back