Mexico Prison Search Nets Peacocks, Prostitutes And Pot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Associated Press
ACAPULCO, Mexico -- Authorities say a surprise search at an Acapulco prison has netted two peacocks, 100 fighting cocks, 19 prostitutes and two sacks filled with marijuana.
Police in the Mexican resort city also found dozens of televisions, several bottles of alcohol and knives.
Guerrero state spokesman Arturo Martinez says federal and state police searched the prison before dawn Monday.
Martinez didn't say how the women, birds and the other banned objects got into the prison. He referred to the peacocks as "pets."
The resort city has been plagued by crime since last year when gangs began fighting for control after the arrest of Edgar Valdez Villarreal, also known as "La Barbie."
Cock fighting is popular in parts of Mexico.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...icid=maing-grid7|maing9|dl13|sec1_lnk2|110864

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
My neighbor used to have peacocks running around the woods on his property. Strange, annoying birds. Why anyone would want one for a pet is beyond my understanding.

My neighbor used to have peacocks running around the woods on his property. Strange, annoying birds. Why anyone would want one for a pet is beyond my understanding.

peacocks are a living alarm system. they are extremely territorial and squak like hell when something invades their space.

Back