Miami Cannibal: On Pot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Miami face-eating attacker had marijuana in his body

Reuters – 9 hours ago

MIAMI (Reuters) - A Miami man killed by police after he chewed off a big chunk of the face of a homeless man had marijuana in his system but no other drugs, authorities said on Wednesday.

Police had speculated that Rudy Eugene, who was found naked gnawing on his victim's face on the off-ramp of a downtown Miami bridge, may have been under the influence of a synthetic drug known as bath salts at the time of the attack.

The Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner Department said in a statement that results from toxicology tests identified only components of marijuana.

"The laboratory has tested for but not detected any other street drugs, alcohol or prescription drugs, or any adulterants found in street drugs," it said.

Police shot and killed Eugene, 31, after he repeatedly failed to respond to orders to stop attacking the 65-year-old man, Ronald Poppo.

Poppo remains in a Miami hospital after the gruesome attack on Memorial Day weekend. He is temporarily blind and doctors treating him say he suffered devastating injuries to nearly half of his face.

Bath salts have been blamed in several incidents of erratic and violent behavior around the country.

Source

I knew that 1930's movie that they showed us in Jr. High ('70's), "Reefer Madness", was true...dammit, that is why I want to eat peoples' faces and run around naked...but I was stoned when I watched the movie in class way back then...and the teacher started to look weird and tasty...like a slab of juicy roast beef with potatoes and corn...or a BBQ chicken wing head...or was it the bacon and cheese perogie face...in fact I was so stoned on that one joint of shitty pot that I started to eat everyone's face 'cause they were all like dumplings and cranberry sauce heads and I had the fricking munchies something bad...

Reefer Madness trailer:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Well there goes the zombie theory. On a serious note WTF made him do it then?
No idea but he had to be on more that pot to do that. The US government is great at cover ups - perhaps they don't want us all thinking that by snorting bath salts that we can become zombies and eat our elected officials. Which is ok, in Canada we just sit around and drink beer, call everyone a "hoser" and smoke good black hash.

KG

stalking
No idea but he had to be on more that pot to do that. The US government is great at cover ups - perhaps they don't want us all thinking that by snorting bath salts that we can become zombies and eat our elected officials. Which is ok, in Canada we just sit around and drink beer, call everyone a "hoser" and smoke good black hash.

It sure doesn't seem right at all!!

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
How long does it take for bath salts to disperse from the body? Is it like sux to where it wouldn't be detectable after a period of time? I call bullshit on just weed.
A week, ten days tops. They're water soluble drugs so they can't stick around in fatty tissue the way THC does. And the body metabolizes them efficiently. If wacko-face-eater had bath salts in his system then it would have been detected.

D.N.R.

Medication time
A week, ten days tops. They're water soluble drugs so they can't stick around in fatty tissue the way THC does. And the body metabolizes them efficiently. If wacko-face-eater had bath salts in his system then it would have been detected.
I have seen 3 separate cases where a patient presented in the ER stating they had taken bath salts but their blood and urine came back clean. All 3 had the signs of using them but it just didn't show up. Have also been seeing some who swear up and down all they used was bath salts and they tested positive for pcp. I realize addicts aren't always the most honest bunch but they were convincing.

mrln

silent ghost
Im thinking you might be right about the cover up theory. this country is getting legalize pot happy,and the govt is loosing ground on this. so by sayig,"smoking weed made this man eat another mans face. see what the effects of marijuana are? and you want to legalize it? go ahead. see what happens. this is going to be a nation of zombies!"
yea i can see it now. this govt is so fucking full of shit,i believe nothing they have to say to me any more! weed. yea right!

Read into this more, they admit that they can't even test for probably about 40% of the "bath salt" Mephedrone analogues being pushed out of China. How the hell can they run toxicology tests on something they don't know exists? These products are changed damn near every few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if he picked up one of the new shiny packages off a shelf and gave it a go.
I know pot won't do that, lmfao. I don't care how much of the dankest shiva you smoke, you're not eating anyone's face. Well except the giant marshmellow dude from ghostbusters, fuck that nig all chewy and shit. Look into the whole realm of research chemicals and "safe" shelf drugs, they literally do not test it before they sell it. They start with a product they already know is dangerous and just keep changing it around to bypass the D.E.A's emergency scheduling act.

D.N.R.

Medication time
Monday I am going to talk to the cool psychiatrist at the rehab center where I work about this case. I am curious to hear what he thinks about it coz he has been studying up on the bath salts since there has been a massive influx of patients being admitted lately.

Monday I am going to talk to the cool psychiatrist at the rehab center where I work about this case. I am curious to hear what he thinks about it coz he has been studying up on the bath salts since there has been a massive influx of patients being admitted lately.

Google Dr.Jolly Mcat4, the site should still be up. They ship these chemicals wholesale with a brief description "those that are tested." Bath Salts= PCP, not LSD.

Back