Michael Avenatti Found Guilty On All Counts (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert

Remember The 1980's Song From The Negro Hip-Hop Group "Fat Boys?"
"He's In Jail........Jail Without No Bail..."
"He's In Jail........Jail Without No Bail..."

LOL...LOL...LOL...

Or How About The Old "Box-Car Willie" Country Song?
"He's In The Jail House Now..."
"He's In The Jail House Now..."

LOL...LOL...LOL...

Brian Stelter (Jeff Zuckerberg's Water-Boy On CNN) Interviewed Avenatti As One Of His "Reliable Sources" About His Strategy To Defeat Trump.

avenatti.png

Folks...You Can't Make This Shit Up.

LOL...LOL...LOL...I Love It...LOL...LOL...

Regards,
-Ward

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Unfortunately, We're living in an Age,Where Guilt or Innocence can b determined on how thick or thin your Wallet is! U take care of the right People, And your back on the Street!...SP

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
SPHINCTERPUNCH said:
U take care of the right people, and you're back on the street.

Yeah well, you can pretty much rest assured that Avenatti won't be back on the street...not in this lifetime.

He had his bail revoked about a month ago because he broke the terms of his bail...and he's been in jail with no bail ever since.

He is facing 42 years in prison for today's convictions...and he still has two upcoming trials.

To put it in a vernacular parlance...He's Fucked.

He'll now rot in prison.

Good Riddance To That Phony Two-Faced Trump-Hating Piece Of Shit.

Regards,
-Ward

D.O.A.

We are Kings
[fawning]

[/fawning]

Michael Avenatti, who rose to national fame as the brash, camera-ready lawyer for adult-film actress Stormy Daniels, was found guilty Friday on charges that he tried to extort more than $20 million from Nike, Inc. by threatening to expose damaging information about the company.

The extortion and wire-fraud counts each carry a maximum 20-year prison sentence; the interstate communications charge has a maximum two-year sentence. Mr. Avenatti is set to be sentenced in this case on June 17.

Mr. Avenatti still faces another federal indictment in California with dozens of charges related to his business practices, taxes and personal finances.

In a third set of federal charges, prosecutors in Manhattan have charged Mr. Avenatti with embezzling money meant for Ms. Daniels.

Mr. Avenatti has pleaded not guilty in those cases, which are set for two separate trials later this year.

Mr. Avenatti has been in federal custody at a Manhattan detention center since last month, following his arrest in California on allegations that he violated his pretrial release there.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
and the leftists were talking about this guy for president. not long ago...cnn will never bring his name up again

mrln

silent ghost
glad this guy got caught. fucking crook will always be a fucking crook. hed fit right in with all the ones we have in washington. throw the book at him. because if it were a regular citizen,that would happen.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
MRLN said:
Glad this guy got caught...fucking crook...throw the book at him...because if it were a regular citizen, that would happen.

Indeed Mrln.

I have a Twitter account, and about 3 months ago I sent Avenatti a Tweet and told him he would be convicted in all three of his trials and would spend the rest of his life (he's presently 49 years old) rotting in a jail cell.
I also told him..."When it happens...and you're in a jail cell...you'll sit on the end of your bunk one evening and recall my prophetic Tweet."

He replied to me with three words..."Fuck you asshole."

Well guess what? He's now sitting in a jail cell...with no chance of bail...and has been found guilty of all counts in his first trial.

I have a gut instinct that tells me sometime late last night (Friday night) Mikey was sitting on the end of his bunk in his jail cell...feeling like he is in a real-life nightmare that he can't wake up from...and he remembered the words that I had sent him in my Tweet.

He'll now spend the remainder of his life existing in a living-hell that is foreign to anything he has ever experienced.

Fuck That Bastard...And Good Riddance.

Regards,
-Ward

Back