Michael Barrymore breaks silence as police urge him to 'come clean. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I used to read a lot about this. Their's an ex solicitor who is friendly with the dad of the lad that died he's reveiled a lot about the original police investigation. They all know what happed to that lad. He all but stops at saying Barrymore could have done it. (raped him with the pool thermometer and that killed him,he didn't drown) He got thrown in the pool and some cunt turned the heating off so it was harder to tell how long he'd been in the water. Did you know Barrymore fucked off to another property 3 miles away got changed and came back later? The police fucked the investigation up by just taking everybodys word for what had happened at the start. Things have gone missing as well. Pool thermometer and a shed door handle are two of the things. The cunt knows what happend.

Last edited:

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I used to read a lot about this. Their's an ex solicitor who is friendly with the dad of the lad that died he's reveiled a lot about the original police investigation. They all know what happed to that lad. He all but stops at saying Barrymore could have done it. (raped him with the pool thermometer and that killed him,he didn't drown) He got thrown in the pool and some cunt turned the heating off so it was harder to tell how long he'd been in the water. Did you know Barrymore fucked off to another property 3 miles away got changed and came back later? The police fucked the investigation up by just taking everybodys word for what had happened at the start. Things have gone missing as well. Pool thermometer and a shed door handle are two of the things. The cunt knows what happend.
THE FUCK... I never knew any of this. I thought hed drowned. going to have a read up now.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I knew there would be somthing going on if the newspapers had this story out with their spin on it here this is from 3rd Feb this year. Police are getting their act togeather. I havn't been interested in this case for years.

Detective Chief Inspector Stephen Jennings

Mr Jennings admitted that police failed to secure the scene for forensic tests at the time of the death on March 31, 2001, as they wrongly assumed he had drowned after taking a cocktail of drink and drugs. He also said that a handle from an outhouse and a pool thermometer had gone missing.

When asked what he thought happened to them, he replied: “They’ve been removed to hide evidence. Stuart was assaulted, quite possibly in the Jacuzzi, and then either died in the Jacuzzi or went unconscious, and then, to make it look like a drowning, was thrown in the swimming pool”.

Their's a ton load of shit out their about Madeline MCann that the main stream news isn't telling you as well. hope one day her parents get brought to justice. I used to read a lot about that as well and it's all fact and evidence not peoples thoughts or bullshit.

I knew there would be somthing going on if the newspapers had this story out with their spin on it here this is from 3rd Feb this year. Police are getting their act togeather. I havn't been interested in this case for years.

Their's a ton load of shit out their about Madeline MCann that the main stream news isn't telling you as well. hope one day her parents get brought to justice. I used to read a lot about that as well and it's all fact and evidence not peoples thoughts or bullshit.
Those mcann cunts are shady fucks probably involved in some high up peado ring bs.

Back