Migrant Beheads 1 yr old Girl in Germany and Media Bans Coverage (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
tl;dr fuck europe :)

• it was on a subway
  • it was his own daughter
  • he stabbed the (German) mother immediately after (she died)
  • the police raided the homes of a blogger who reported the story and a man who taped the actual attack

When Hamburg blogger Heinrich Kordewiner posted the video on Facebook and his own YouTube channel, a police investigation was launched. Kordewiner’s apartment was searched by police and his personal belongings were confiscated. Kordewiner says he and his roommate were awakened at 6:45 am by a squad of prosecutors and police officers seeking access to their home. When they were denied, they forcibly gained access by drilling the door lock.

The Christian gospel singer who recorded the video on his cell phone has also had his home raided and personal belongings confiscated. Police claim they are operating under orders to confiscate material in order to protect the rights of the victims.

But who are they really protecting? Many Germans believe they are protecting the migrant and alleged murderer, Mourtala Madou, as well as the German government guilty of allowing millions of migrants to settle in the country against the wishes of the German people.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK

• it was on a subway
  • the police raided the homes of a blogger who reported the story and a man who taped the actual attack

When Hamburg blogger Heinrich Kordewiner posted the video on Facebook and his own YouTube channel, a police investigation was launched. Kordewiner’s apartment was searched by police and his personal belongings were confiscated. Kordewiner says he and his roommate were awakened at 6:45 am by a squad of prosecutors and police officers seeking access to their home. When they were denied, they forcibly gained access by drilling the door lock.

The Christian gospel singer who recorded the video on his cell phone has also had his home raided and personal belongings confiscated. Police claim they are operating under orders to confiscate material in order to protect the rights of the victims.

But who are they really protecting? Many Germans believe they are protecting the migrant and alleged murderer, Mourtala Madou, as well as the German government guilty of allowing millions of migrants to settle in the country against the wishes of the German people.

Were the cops wearing brown shirts? Did the charges include defying the government? Same thing happened about 90 years ago.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Yep, Germany is LIKE that. They are so afraid that somebody will call them Nazis again they will arrest their OWN citizens to sit on a story about immigrants.
The story gives credence to why immigrants from some areas of the world should not be allowed anywhere laws exist, because they will not follow them. Leave them in the shithole where they are now, before they turn the entire world into a giant shithole, which I believe is the one true goal they have.

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Fuck you Merkel piece of shit scum trash. I don't care if UN Police come. Come at me bruh. I want to see Merkel tortured until death.

• Haha
Reactions: HG

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?

• it was on a subway

We used to let migrants in to do jobs we don't want to do what happened that these fucks are taking our jobs and killing our citizens? :rage:

gandog56

Well Known Member
Fuck you Merkel piece of shit scum trash. I don't care if UN Police come. Come at me bruh. I want to see Merkel tortured until death.
Then end it with a muzzie cutting her head off screaming :ALLAHU AKBAR INFIDEL".

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You people just completely accepted what DOA has fed to you. lol Besides the fact that it's a three month old incident that was covered by the media, you all watched the video. One would think that people with a history of viewing gore would be able to recognize from experience that medical personnel don't give treatment to decapitated/beheaded victims. It really doesn't help.

psst - You really aren't demonstrating your intellectual superiority here.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Hey, remember that time everyone tried to get Aussiesuede banned for this exact same thing? I do, snowflakes.

I really enjoy not being a mod

• Dislike

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
This user was banned
shut up already.

You've made yourself a fool here now. Go cook me a pie and Ill look by this ok.

jfc

• Good Job Faggot

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
This user was banned
The "confusion" here seems to be with Merkel herself. It was claimed she and her Gov blocked the info from getting to the news orgs. That seems to be fake news.

Of course the Liberal media will hide these types of things. That should not surprise you. Do not want anyone speaking badly about muzzie filth now do we. Same tactic at CNN, MSNBC, and the following countries... Gemany, France, Sweden. You know the ones who cant get enough muzzie scum.

Germany: Migrant Decapitates Baby, Government Tries To Cover It Up

You are being redirected...

Nigerien man stabs, kills baby, ex-wife in German train station

Migrant Beheads 1-Year-Old Girl In Germany; Merkel Bans Media Reporting

Pakistani beheaded his daughter to punish his wife in Germany | Daily Mail Online

Germany: Refugee beheads his Baby, kills Ex- girlfriend in train station. Prosecutors raid eye-witnesses’ homes to cover it up.

Germany: Migrant Decapitates Baby, Government Tries To Cover It Up

why the fuck would I ask the OP for a link when therre is THE GOOGLE?

bwah ha ha ha

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
This user was banned
Childless Merkel has no children.
Theresa May of UK has no children.
Stefan Lofven, PM of Sweden...has no children.
Emmanuel Macron of France...has no children.
Mark Rutte, leader of Holland....has no children.
Xavier Bettel of Luxembourg... has no children.
Nicola Sturgeon of Scotland...not only has no children she is afraid of dogs.

lol

Back