Warning:Children Military airstrikes on Myanmar village feared to have killed 100 (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
In Myanmar, more than a hundred people were killed during the shelling of a village in the Sikain district, incl. women and children. Dozens more civilians were injured. According to preliminary data, government troops dropped two air bombs on the settlement and fired from the MLRS when the people gathered for the opening of the city administration under the control of the opposition "Government of National Unity of Myanmar."

The military, which seized power in February 2021, has not yet commented on the massacre.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

photo_2023-04-11_19-13-13 (2).jpg

photo_2023-04-11_19-13-13 (6).jpg

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
In this day of age, I'm surprised that this outcome dawned on not a single individual attending this mass gathering. Like, "Hey, we know our government is corrupt and hates our guts but let's all get together in close proximity and have a meeting. Don't tell anyone..." They got to be religious fanatics...

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
In Myanmar, more than a hundred people were killed during the shelling of a village in the Sikain district, incl. women and children. Dozens more civilians were injured. According to preliminary data, government troops dropped two air bombs on the settlement and fired from the MLRS when the people gathered for the opening of the city administration under the control of the opposition "Government of National Unity of Myanmar."

The military, which seized power in February 2021, has not yet commented on the massacre.

View attachment 674635
View attachment 674636
View attachment 674637
View attachment 674638
View attachment 674639
View attachment 674640
View attachment 674641
View attachment 674642

:dead:

repaerboon

yep. it's me.
Bro. Myanmar located in south east asia.

Btw. Again, lately, being lacked of intels they decided to spray air-strikes all over the "suspicious" places much often now.. we might get to see some pics/vids like this soon.

jfelix7i4

Lurker
I remember when the fighting was just picking up momentum thinking it wouldn't go too far, now it seems the army is panicking so much in retreat that they are resorting to these tactics.

Back