Millennial Saint (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Source

The boy from London who will become the first millennial saint after performing miracles from beyond the grave: 'God's influencer' Carlo Acutis who died from leukaemia in 2006 is canonised by Pope for saving brain bleed victim and critically ill child

A London-born computer prodigy killed by leukaemia as a teenager is set to be made the Catholic Church's first ever millennial saint by Pope Francis after being credited with a series of miracles after his death.

Carlo Acutis, who died in 2006 aged 15, has been given the nicknames of 'God's influencer' and 'the patron saint of the internet' because of his devotion to promoting Christ's work online before he died.

From the age of three he would donate his pocket money to the poor and later at school supported victims of bullying and spent his evenings cooking and delivering meals to the homeless, along with clean blankets.

When he died shortly after being diagnosed with leukaemia, he told his parents: 'I'm happy to die because I've lived my life without wasting even a minute of it doing things that wouldn't have pleased God.'

And almost 20 years after his death Pope Francis has recognised a miracle attributed to Carlo - after he passed away - where the mother of a Costa Rican woman involved in a serious bike accident prayed at his glass casket and left a note asking for her to be healed in 2022.

The same day her daughter began to breathe independently and 10 days later she was discharged from intensive care because the haemorrhage in her brain had completely disappeared.

Pope Francis has now signed a decree which paves the way for Acutis becoming a saint because the Vatican says Carlo also interceded from heaven in 2013 to cure a Brazilian boy suffering from a rare pancreatic disease.

Carlo's body is on display in Assisi, where he is wearing his favourite Nike trainers, jeans and a sweatshirt, but he was born in the UK to an Italian mother and a half-English, half-Italian father who was working in Britain as a merchant banker.

1716539799012.png
1716539836189.png

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
OK the nonsense logic of this whole thing is astounding. How does anybody connect the dead kid to "such perceived miracles" ? Is this one of Sam Bankman Fried's first scams? from before the cunt got fat? it looks like him pretending to be dead in that convoluted bullshit display cabinet.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
The story is interesting.

The logic not so much.
For sure. The body’s always trying to heal itself. A fever for example is host defense attempting to cook off pathogens and also increase the immunological response rate. Medical conditions can resolve themselves without prayer or the help of some miracle kid

mrln

silent ghost
damn J Lo is looking good these days! maybe this carlo kid can miracle her to my house....

DrGoodEvil

Forum Veteran
Source

The boy from London who will become the first millennial saint after performing miracles from beyond the grave: 'God's influencer' Carlo Acutis who died from leukaemia in 2006 is canonised by Pope for saving brain bleed victim and critically ill child

A London-born computer prodigy killed by leukaemia as a teenager is set to be made the Catholic Church's first ever millennial saint by Pope Francis after being credited with a series of miracles after his death.

Carlo Acutis, who died in 2006 aged 15, has been given the nicknames of 'God's influencer' and 'the patron saint of the internet' because of his devotion to promoting Christ's work online before he died.

From the age of three he would donate his pocket money to the poor and later at school supported victims of bullying and spent his evenings cooking and delivering meals to the homeless, along with clean blankets.

When he died shortly after being diagnosed with leukaemia, he told his parents: 'I'm happy to die because I've lived my life without wasting even a minute of it doing things that wouldn't have pleased God.'

And almost 20 years after his death Pope Francis has recognised a miracle attributed to Carlo - after he passed away - where the mother of a Costa Rican woman involved in a serious bike accident prayed at his glass casket and left a note asking for her to be healed in 2022.

The same day her daughter began to breathe independently and 10 days later she was discharged from intensive care because the haemorrhage in her brain had completely disappeared.

Pope Francis has now signed a decree which paves the way for Acutis becoming a saint because the Vatican says Carlo also interceded from heaven in 2013 to cure a Brazilian boy suffering from a rare pancreatic disease.

Carlo's body is on display in Assisi, where he is wearing his favourite Nike trainers, jeans and a sweatshirt, but he was born in the UK to an Italian mother and a half-English, half-Italian father who was working in Britain as a merchant banker.

View attachment 785693View attachment 785694
He fed the poor....got them blankets...gave up his change....and God gave him Leukemia. Wtf.

Deadguy01

Rookie
I was really hoping to get the "patron saint of the internet' title....
Now all that's left is "Master Baiter" cause I live by the ocean.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
props to this kid who was self-less enough to give to others and an influencer that wasn’t all about him. Keep in mind that his philanthropy and volunteerism started when he was 3 years old … he didn’t start helping others because he was diagnosed , he had already been given his time for many years before and he prayed with the people who had afflictions ( the ones who are claiming their prayers were answered )

Not a lot of people on this site ( myself included) that would be willing to give your time and resources to helping the homeless and the poor .

Back