Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
In my opinion...
1)Am I conflicted: no
2)Was Chauvin negligent: yes
3)Did he murder Floyd: no
4)Is there grounds for a mistrial: yes
5)Is voicing my opinion a "tremendous effort to diminish the value" of Floyd's life: no
6)Did Floyd value his life: no
7)Did Floyd value others lives: no
8)Do I think Chauvin should be held accountable for Floyd's death: no
9)Do I think he should be accountable for negligence: yes
8 and 9 are contradictions. What's your issue with the 3rd degree and manslaughter charge? You clearly mentioned the indifference the police showed to the lifeless man in their custody.

I noticed you posted part of a toxicology report showing fentynal at 11 nanograms. That's true, but not a fatal level. A basic test tops out at 20. A GC test can go much higher. It's amusing how some say he was dying already but also say he was a big strong man that required handcuffs and a knee while unconscious.

6 and 7 are silly. Most of the members here don't value life and revel in the suffering of others. Many have discussed their struggles with suicide devaluing their own lives. Do you think your activities here should be held against you if a civil servant causes your death? Maybe you deserve a knee.

deviant2

hell is other people
8 and 9
Charged 3 times for one murder?
He didn't kill him once, much less three times.
6 and 7
He didn't care about his life until he was getting arrested.
He didn't care about the woman he beat at gun point.
6 and 7 have nothing to do with the members here.
My activities here aren't illegal, no need for a knee.
Go champion your niggers to someone else. You're boring me.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
8 and 9
Charged 3 times for one murder?
He didn't kill him once, much less three times.
6 and 7
He didn't care about his life until he was getting arrested.
He didn't care about the woman he beat at gun point.
6 and 7 have nothing to do with the members here.
My activities here aren't illegal, no need for a knee.
Go champion your niggers to someone else. You're boring me.
Lol, so you would be ok with one murder charge?

You obviously don't have a clue about those charges and what they mean. Nor do you understand the sarcastic comparisons I made about the values of life. I bore you because you're either not smart enough to debate the factual content of the trial and charges or you're ignorantly blinded by your racism.

You're the perfect sheep dev. You can't even recognize the manipulative media you've been consuming. You're not alone tho, there are many like you.

jsyk, I would also be championing for that white nigger junkie mom Pink because I can see the difference between right and wrong.

deviant2

hell is other people
I could say the same about you being a sheep, the name calling could easily go both ways. I find it interesting that you have no problem trying to cut me down, while sitting on your high horse because I don't see things the way you think I should.
Sorry, didn't see your sarcasm stuck in the middle of all the arrogance.
You want me to debate, as long as I see your perception of the facts as true. I answered your questions, you've choosen to ignore mine. There's no need for anymore back and forth.
You bore me, cause well... you're boring.

The last part there, starting with the jsyk, has nothing whatsoever to do with me. Not sure what your point is in adding that, but if you want Pinks attention I hear tagging people works pretty well.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
There's no perception of truth concerning a murder charge. Each charge has its own definition and based on your posts you don't know the difference between the three. The negligence you claim to support is in one of three. The question you asked didn't make sense because those are three different charges not 3 times charged for one murder.

You pulled the nigger bullshit on me just like every other weak half wit here. You kinda asked for it.

Let me explain the Pink comment. It doesn't matter what someone did in their past, or their color. Neither one devalues their life, and right to live when someone is charged with murder. A victims past criminal history doesn't alleviate the responsibility of the person charged. Do you understand?

deviant2

hell is other people
Lmao. Keep telling yourself you sure showed me if it makes you feel relevant and righteous. You should be thankful I gave you my time, while you blew smoke up your own ass. There is one thing you learnt me I gotta admit, and that is you're about as classy as a pile of horse shit.

Let me explain to you about Pink, again...
You bringing her up, again... has nothing to do with me.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Most of the members here don't value life and revel in the suffering of others -bgirl

Yes, we watch death every day. But i also watch dick inside pussy every day

A goddamn shame that nigger didn't die a week earlier from another violent nigger on nigger attack, would've been a lot less dead and innured and billions less in stolen, damaged, and destroyed property if he had. Well, until they found some other poor little dindu to deify.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Ah, at last there is some quiet descending upon us after a year of coverage of this 'death in custody' low life.

World marches, BLM etc ad nauseum.

I guess African BLM dont really matter as no one ever comments on them.

Its all systemic racism or other trendy catch phrases from woke whites...

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Ah, at last there is some quiet descending upon us after a year of coverage of this 'death in custody' low life.

World marches, BLM etc ad nauseum.

I guess African BLM dont really matter as no one ever comments on them.

Its all systemic racism or other trendy catch phrases from woke whites...
Enough of this George Floyd hysteria!
George Floyd was a criminal with a criminal record If he cooperated with the police and got into the police car when he was handcuffed, this death would not have happened
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO OF THE ARREST, NOT JUST THE PART WHEN THE POLICE KNEES ON FLOYD'S NECK
The full police bodycam video shows that George Floyd resisted the arrest and wanted to escape even handcuffed, so police officers jumped on him to stop him
Apparently the policeman made a mistake too, he shouldn't have kneeled on his neck but on Floyd's back but now it doesn't matter: Floyd is dead, the policeman is in jail

jhouma77

This user was banned
We'll next be hearing from Ward as to how these cops did what they are supposed to do, etc. Along with how bad this black man was. He who is SO perfect in all ways will one day face this corruption head on and regret his words.

Cops are, as so many others have also stated, THE VERY WORST GANG out there! The code of silence, the backing by government, the right to kill with absolutely no fear of recrimination! Just what keeps a cop from killing! I've seen them shoot pet dogs for Christ's sake!! My father AND brother, both cops! I KNOW what I'm talking about!! I lived with what cops do and think is funny!!

Anyway, nothing will ever be done to these cops for this. They will all get jobs as cops in another town! And pats on the back by other cops! Until they are actually held responsible in the same way we as civilians are, there will never be change!

It's a job! That's all it should be! But they have a self-sustained image of being heros and there for above all others! It's a phuking job!! You aren't God, the court or better than me!! I did work just as important as you "officer"!! Hell, a phuking trashman is more important than the average cop!!

Just my opinion.
Sounds like you hate cops....you do anything illegal? That’s the only reason to hate them.

Back