Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
When the EMTs finally arrived, he most definitely was not in good shape. With 4 cops right there, more in the wings, with him handcuffed don't tell me they couldn't have picked him up off the ground in those almost 9 minutes.
Don't argue with me you sour puss :)
I really don't care it's just a criminal nigger who had it coming. The sad part is the people that defend him are the same clowns burning down their own towns while blaming the white house. You americans can be so fucking dumb.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
OHHHHH no I'm not:sawthat: quite fond of girls bottoms & have come across girls that luv it as well & agree, getting it is on the low side.

A girl really has to:

A.) Really be a slut to want to give your her ass right away...

B.) Really like you and think you have long-term potential to release her ass to you early on.

The idea of "justice" that the rioters, looters, and other assorted black racists want is this...
They believe that there should be a verdict of "guilty" against a White person...each and every time that a criminal case involves a White person and a Negro.

It's the same argument for reparations, making up for sins of the past. I can't see it ever happening. The media has been sensationalizing race for years. You would have to do your own research and watch alternative news to get an idea of what is really going on.

Identity politics is a big money-maker in the media and in academia. Most of the Social Work students I met in graduate school were SJW types and MOST of them were white apologists. I tried to stay away from them as much as possible.

A good case in point is the shooting of Michael Brown by police officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri in 2014.

The Negroes in Ferguson began rioting shortly after Brown was shot...

Three months later, after the case had been thoroughly investigated and after several eyewitness accounts...some by black people...fully and incontrovertibly showed that Darren Wilson shot Brown in self defense, a Federal Grand Jury exonerated Darren Wilson of any wrongdoing.
The Department of Justice subsequently determined that Darren Wilson acted in self defense.

The Michael Brown case happened when I was in my undergrad and I gave a presentation in one of my Psychology classes about it, related to the fact that Americans suffer from "group think". Very few people actually find out things for themselves and will blindly accept what the media and other so-called outlets tell them.

Early on, we were told that this cop had murdered Michael Brown. It wasn't until later that we found out through the forensics that Brown charged at the officer in a suicidal rage which ultimately led to him getting shot in the head.

Some are going to ignore it like they ignored the fact that the prez was hiding in a bunker two nights in a row. Change the subject, talk about Joe Biden,her emails... anything.

I don't give a shit whether Trump was hiding in the bunker or pounding Melania up the ass without lube. He's the President. He does what he wants. Just don't increase my taxes or interfere in my life. We're good.

This is that retired police officer that was killed defending a pawn shop. I viewed a better video earlier today but I can't find it now.

Looters will loot. In other news...

deviant2

hell is other people
I really don't care it's just a criminal nigger who had it coming. The sad part is the people that defend him are the same clowns burning down their own towns while blaming the white house. You americans can be so fucking dumb.
Not all of us are dumb.
And I agree that the burning down of business and what have you is sad. It's absurd.

Stop editing, you're making me dizzy.

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
It wasn't just a few. They were also trying to incite panic by claiming that there was a DC blackout, jamming devices were used and that protesters were missing. Several accounts were hacked and used in their efforts.

The bricks will eventually be traced to someone. I've also seen a video from Boston claiming police planted some bricks too. I've see if I can find that video. It's speculated that 4 different extremist groups infiltrated the protest. Do you feel like a middle eastern shithole yet?

“Incite panic by claiming”...”accounts were hacked”...”it’s speculated”...

Now if I place these very light and weak nothings on one side of a scale, and place the riots, businesses and property burning, beatings, murders, looting, on the other side...well, it’s no comparison. Not even close. I don’t know what kind of thought process one could possibly employ to find any relevance whatsoever in those “speculations”. They literally carry no weight when compared to the reality of what is happening. I don’t have the time nor patience to be distracted by leftist theories and conspiracies.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
The offical, final medical examiner's report says George Floyd also had Coronavirus.

This keeps getting better and better for the defendants.

So now, let's review...

1) After two autopsies of George Floyd, no medical evidence could be found of asphyxiation...none.

2) The medical examiner's report states that Floyd had heart disease.

3) The medical examiner's report states that Floyd had Coronavirus.

4) The toxicology report shows that Floyd had methamphetamine in his system.

5) The toxicology report shows that Floyd had an "intoxicating level" of Fentanyl in his system.

This is all great news for Derek Chauvin's attorney and for the attorneys of the other three police officers that Negro Ellison brought charges against on Wednesday.

The above listed factors will be used as part of a strong defense mounted against Negro Ellison's charge of murder based on the bad optics of a video but with no medical evidence to back it up.

Remember, the defense attorneys only have to convince one juror to have a mistrial declared.

But I believe they will mount such a strong defense against a charge of murder, that all 12 jurors will be convinced.

Regards,
-Ward

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Weapons of war? Oh your poisoned little mind. Answer this question, what country issues their army the same weapons those boys in Denver were carrying, AR-15’s?
I’ll wait.
AR-15s might be the only thing to stop a large mob looting, Americans should be using that second amendment right now. I doubt it would go well if someone shoots looters in self-defence due to the rigged system. A white guy wins a fight in self-defence against these BLM and ANTIFA types I guarantee you he'd be charged as if he started it. Anyone with any sort of victim card, give them an AR-15 to defend these small businesses hahaha.

HG

95T exp
tget.jpg

HG

95T exp

no, the influx of african teenagers that were used to violence and started the benchmark of stabbings/killings in london gangs and the asian grooming gangs that got looked over for so many years of their abuse have heavily increased racism - and no fucking wonder...

lefties are the problem...

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Ahh yes...the rioting and looting pieces of shit over the past week have reminded me of the day in 2012 when I found out that Rodney King had died.

Rodney King was a low-life, drug infested, piece of shit Negro with a criminal record.

He had sued the city of Los Angeles for "police brutality," and collected a $3 Million dollar pay-out.

He bought a very nice house...with a swimming pool...in the suburbs of LA with part of his pay-out...and then continued his drug infested, piece of shit lifestyle without ever having to work or be concerned with money.

I clearly remember the morning in 2012 when I got up, made my coffee, and then sat down at my kitchen table with my laptop and my coffee mug to read the news.

One of the first stories that I saw, was that Rodney King had been discovered by his girlfriend the previous night lying face-down at the bottom of his swimming pool (he went swimming while high on drugs).

I read the first paragraph of the article, and then before I finished reading any more of it, I set my coffee mug down on the table, stood up, and danced a nice little jig in my kitchen...a nice, enjoyable, satisfying little jig.

Regards,
-Ward

Back