Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Anyway, nothing will ever be done to these cops for this. They will all get jobs as cops in another town! And pats on the back by other cops! Until they are actually held responsible in the same way we as civilians are, there will never be change!

Actually, because their names will be all over, I doubt they'll be able to slip back into society so easily. Probably won't be cops.

George Floyd was a piece of shit with a criminal record.

This may be true, baby Ward, however that doesn't justify killing someone. As a cop you aren't judge and jury. You're a low level civil servant.

I think this cop is going to have an interesting time in jail if he makes it to jail.

He'll be in protective custody for sure. If he ever makes it to prison, he'll be isolated. Cops never fare well in general population.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
TokkenBlkGuy said:
You need a hug... it will be ok.

Token Black Guy...
Thanks for your offer of a hug, but I'm straight...and besides, your hugs would perhaps be better served if you went and gave them to your black brothers in Minneapolis who are burning buildings, looting businesses, and stealing televisions by the dozen as they "protest." They don't look "OK" to me.

All Whitey Did Was Take A Knee...
1) For every White convenience store employee who has ever been killed by a Negro.
2) For every White woman who has ever been raped by a Negro.
3) For every White business that has ever been looted by Negroes during a "protest."
4) For every White person who has ever been car-jacked by a Negro.
5) For every...well, you get the picture.

Whitey Took A Knee...A Righteous Knee...

takingaknee.jpeg

Regards,
-Ward

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Blood_Sport said:
Those looters will have forgotten the dead guys name by the time they get the stolen 60" tv mounted on the wall.

I actually think you might be too generous with your time-line.

Those black devils had already forgotten about the dead Negro when they were breaking into that store to steal.

They use the event of a dead Negro criminal...any dead Negro criminal...at the hands of the police as an excuse to loot and steal.
But deep down...where it really counts...they don't really give a shit about a dead Negro.

If they really were concerned about dead Negroes, they'd be protesting in Chicago every weekend for the Negroes who are routinely killed there every week.

Regards,
-Ward

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
Token Black Guy...
Thanks for your offer of a hug, but I'm straight...and besides, your hugs would perhaps be better served if you went and gave them to your black brothers in Minneapolis who are burning buildings, looting businesses, and stealing televisions by the dozen as they "protest." They don't look "OK" to me.

All Whitey Did Was Take A Knee...
1) For every White convenience store employee who has ever been killed by a Negro.
2) For every White woman who has ever been raped by a Negro.
3) For every White business that has ever been looted by Negroes during a "protest."
4) For every White person who has ever been car-jacked by a Negro.
5) For every...well, you get the picture.

Whitey Took A Knee...A Righteous Knee...

View attachment 421597

Regards,
-Ward
I accept your words and they are very wise but, there is a little flaw... I do believe upper elite look at you and blacks all the same.... green.... I do enjoy your words of wisdom...

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
And as for the riots I don’t believe they are “true” I believe a certain group of people started it with the pack mentally and walked away... why are their riots on separate sides of the country at the same time.... could it be a smoke screen for what the upper elite are trying to hide .....

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
Of course the video don't show the whole incident how can you say he wasn't resisting
There is three separate videos, one from the business and a few from spectators outside as you can see in the main video.... the mayor went ahead and called for his arrest, only time that happens is when something fucked up happened.... and also normally they get put on paid leave while everything plays out... this time they fired all four immediately.. the four cops are on their own

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
here is some of the video from the store... they called the cops for a fake $20.00 bill, he was still at the store, they handcuffed him... and sat him down next to the building.... no resistance at all... how did he end up dead....

Back