Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So it's being speculated that the provocateur that kicked it off last night is a white St. Paul police officer. Apparently his ex-wife outed him. There's a few videos in the link and that man clearly looks like he doesn't belong. All it took was someone to break the windows and the opportunists will pounce. If it turns out this is true it makes you wonder how many others like him were out starting fires.

https://prosportsextra.com/breaking...ire-identified-as-st-paul-cop-jacob-pederson/

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
Yup, every “riot” lately seem staged, like the CIA does over seas.... the media wants to make it a race thing... it isn’t.... the cops are killing to many white, black, yellow, green people for stupid shit... and keep getting away with it...

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
NOMADHUNTR said:
FIND AND MURDER THIS WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT.

It doesn't matter to me what another person says, but I'll give you some helpful, free advice for future reference.

In legal parlance, what you've published with your post is called incitement.
And using the internet for incitement to murder is illegal in all 50 states...and most Western countries.
It doesn't matter if the crime is committed or not, the incitement to murder is still illegal.

And the fact that you included the guy's name, picture, and address in the post you published is indicative of the fact that you weren't speaking flippantly in generalized terms, but instead, is confirmation that you have identified a specific target for your incitement to murder...and it leaves you no wiggle room.

Regards,
-Ward

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
So it's being speculated that the provocateur that kicked it off last night is a white St. Paul police officer. Apparently his ex-wife outed him. There's a few videos in the link and that man clearly looks like he doesn't belong. All it took was someone to break the windows and the opportunists will pounce. If it turns out this is true it makes you wonder how many others like him were out starting fires.

White Man Who Started Breaking Windows At First Minneapolis Building Fire Identified As St. Paul Cop Jacob Pederson

this son of a bitch is breaking windows to frame black people

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
bgirl said:
So it's being speculated that the provocateur that kicked it off last night is a white St. Paul police officer.

"It's being speculated." LOL.
"The provocateur that kicked it off."
And quoting from a "news source" know as "prosportsextra."

Here's the esteemed "journalist" who wrote the nonsense that "bgirl" quotes...
trev.png

Anyone with even a modicum of common sense would vet the accuracy of info before posting it.
But...this is a typical "bgirl" post with bogus "facts" to fit her narrative.

Attempting to blame "Whitey" for starting the riot...and absolve the Negro of responsibility.
Totally disgusting...but very typical of left-wing hacks.

The story of a White police officer "starting everything" is a rumor and completely false.

Regards,
-Ward

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS

View attachment 421655

Anyone with even a modicum of common sense would vet the accuracy of info before posting it.

Attempting to blame "Whitey" for starting the riot...and absolve the Negro of responsibility.

The story of a White police officer "starting everything" is a rumor and completely false.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 421655

Regards,
-Ward
Are you sure I can’t give you a hug? Hugs are good for the soul... You can cry your tears on my shoulder, and tell me where the big bad black man touched you... I will get your revenge.... if it’s the last thing I do...
-Ward

Back