Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1592709850586.png

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
have you seen the video? He was protecting a statue, they attacked him with skateboards, he backed off, they chased him, a guy pulled a knife, then he pulled his gun
Well why didn't you post it? There's been several videos of the incident since I posted that including the one where he threw someone to the ground and pepper sprayed people. He's the son of a sheriff Trumptard that showed up illegally armed, with armed friends, and instigated the aggression. Were you researching around all the idiots I posted in here and just waiting and hoping for some error you could point out? No comment on any of the boogaloo boys killing a cop or the ones charged with terrorism. You're a sad little cab driver.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Two people were shot in "Chaz/Chop" at around 2:30 Saturday morning.

I've heard that both of them were Negroes.
One is dead and one is in the hospital in critical condition.

So, a group of idiots take over a six-block area in Seattle because "black lives matter."

And so far it's now resulted in another dead Negro...and possibly two.

laughing.gif

Regards,
-Ward

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Negroes are now being shot...killed and wounded...at a higher rate than 1 month ago.

Congratulations "Black Lives Matter."
Your "protesting," looting, and rioting has ended up with many more Negroes being shot in the U.S...thus thinning the herd of scum even more.
Including the two Negroes who were gunned down in "Chaz/Chop" late Friday evening.

Welcome to the progressive's "Summer of Love."

LOL...LOL...LOL...

Regards,
-Ward

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE

So, a group of idiots take over a six-block area in Seattle because "black lives matter."

And so far it's now resulted in another dead Negro...and possibly two.

View attachment 424095

Regards,
-Ward
[MEDI

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
One person was shot dead and eleven wounded overnight in shootings in Minneapolis.

Minneapolis has had 149 shootings since the beginning of the year.
74 of those shootings...almost exactly half...have occured since the George Floyd "protests."

Negroes are now being shot in the U.S. at a higher rate than any other time or period this year.

LOL...LOL...LOL...

Regards,
-Ward

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always

The irony of this is that most of Seattle are white SJW who want anarchy. Their liberal local government has let them have "the CHOP".

I'd rather let them see what happens over time without LE. Sure, withdraw all police and let them govern themselves.

I'm so glad I don't live in a Democratic state/city.

:eek:

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Negroes are now being shot...killed and wounded...at a higher rate than 1 month ago.

Congratulations "Black Lives Matter."
Your "protesting," looting, and rioting has ended up with many more Negroes being shot in the U.S...thus thinning the herd of scum even more.
Including the two Negroes who were gunned down in "Chaz/Chop" late Friday evening.

LOL...LOL...LOL...

Regards,
-Ward
Ward, you're the best!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
those cops will never get a fair trial in states full of BLM niggers and bleeding heart white political opportunist trash, aka the left

D.O.A.

We are Kings
US is not full of BLM.
This has been nothing but an excuse for actual privileged shitheels to jump on the BLM virtue signalling bandwagon. You're really supposed to believe a career politician like like Nancy Pelosi, who's held office since 1986 who's now lecturing you in front of her two $25,000 each refrigerators (nice appliances - for a public servant) suddenly gives 1,000,000 fucks about blacks now? she's an opportunistic cunt, like the rest.

If this injust and disgusting racist American culture existed for so long(!) then why the fuck did Obongo and this stupid bitch do literally fuck all for equality lol when they held all three branches of government, and could rubber stamp any law.

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.
- Rahm Emanuel

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
If the BLM fucks in the CHOP/CHAZ had taken the time to convert a few Toyota trucks into "patrol vehicles" similar to the trucks used in other third world countries, it would have been the jewel in their crown.
1594031896464.png

Back