missing baby? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Wow. Just read it. At first I thought it was some anti semetic shit post (wouldn’t be the first here) but looked it up and there are articles about it. Apparently In orthodox Judaism if a baby is born a stillborn the parents are not supposed to mourn the baby and it gets buried in an unmarked grave. This funeral home sounds like they have been doing this for years and the mothers that have used them don’t want to speak up because they fear being ostracized by their community. Here’s an article about it. Def worth the read. Jewish parents say they’re not alone after learning their stillborn son was buried in a mass grave in New Jersey
My first thought was stem cells. I had South Park in my mind - the one with Christopher reeves/superman sucking stem cells until he can walk again and fight gene hack-man. It is very funny. Cartman starts buying fetuses from abortion clinics. I'm very very glad you found a much more sensible answer. If you haven't seen that south park episode it might make you laugh.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Wow. Just read it. At first I thought it was some anti semetic shit post (wouldn’t be the first here) but looked it up and there are articles about it. Apparently In orthodox Judaism if a baby is born a stillborn the parents are not supposed to mourn the baby and it gets buried in an unmarked grave. This funeral home sounds like they have been doing this for years and the mothers that have used them don’t want to speak up because they fear being ostracized by their community. Here’s an article about it. Def worth the read. Jewish parents say they’re not alone after learning their stillborn son was buried in a mass grave in New Jersey
It's the same fkin story! There both called Noach, like a spaz trying to spell Noah.
I was trying to be sensitive too, kinda.
Christopher reeves gets the aborted fetuses, crack them at the back of the neck and sucks the stem cells out of the dead babies spinal cord. Then tosses them aside and cracks another. Cartman is haggling prices for aborted fetuses. It's a good episode.
I honestly thought the op lost a fkin babies body to the Jews. 🤦🏻

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
There is a market for deceased newborns and aborted fetuses. Remains are dried, powdered and added to food stuffs or encapsulated. I imagine in the USA, folks who participate in obtaining, processing and selling these goods, do so with the utmost secrecy. In the USA, I imagine these products would fetch a precious price.
Edible products made from what was once a potential family member are more common in China. Amongst some, ingestion of these products is believed to enhance male fertility. Among some, the eating of the first child of a marriage union was believed to ensure greater success for the next.

It's the same fkin story! There both called Noach, like a spaz trying to spell Noah.
I was trying to be sensitive too, kinda.
Christopher reeves gets the aborted fetuses, crack them at the back of the neck and sucks the stem cells out of the dead babies spinal cord. Then tosses them aside and cracks another. Cartman is haggling prices for aborted fetuses. It's a good episode.
I honestly thought the op lost a fkin babies body to the Jews. 🤦🏻
I saw that SP episode lol. I don’t think the funeral home is using them for stem cells though. I think that these stillborns are like a curse to Orthodox Jews and they just want to bury and forget about them as soon as possible and they just bury them wherever there is room.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I saw that SP episode lol. I don’t think the funeral home is using them for stem cells though. I think that these stillborns are like a curse to Orthodox Jews and they just want to bury and forget about them as soon as possible and they just bury them wherever there is room.
She, the op, changed the names as if it was her and her husband/kids dad. I feel mugged off..
So do the rabbis and funeral homes expect the family to give the body away and forget about it?
I read a story about ancient times in England when one of our many Kings couldn't get people to pay taxes so got some Jews to travel the country collecting them for him. Every now and then they'd take a kid to sacrifice to something, God? I honestly don't know. But they killed a judges kid or a similar important person who had connections and finally the truth came out about the sacrifices.
I've came to think this is bullshit now. Some useless information for you.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
COOL! Heh heh heh; This is a "Gore Site" Y the Fuck would People
Wow eh? Thats some really "DISCONNECTED SHEIT" going on there! Thanks for the Heads-up!🤙...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I saw that SP episode lol. I don’t think the funeral home is using them for stem cells though. I think that these stillborns are like a curse to Orthodox Jews and they just want to bury and forget about them as soon as possible and they just bury them wherever there is room

I'm thinking "Hamburger Helper" ingredients! Bunch of Sick Fucks out there! Lmao...SP

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I thought a mohel would eat them, considering how they chew the last of the baby's foreskin off with their teeth and drink the pee pee blood...
Fuckin freaks...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I thought a mohel would eat them, considering how they chew the last of the baby's foreskin off with their teeth and drink the pee pee blood...
Fuckin freaks...
Makes sense to Me! Try a pound of 4skin mixed with a Box of "Hamburger Helper" And U just may stumble onto something brilliant! Lmfao...SP

Back