Missing Colorado Girl (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
Oh wow. =( What's worse is if who ever did this,stopped right now,the chances of them ever being caught are extremely slim. They have nothing to go on. No clues,evidence,leads. Nothing. It would take them killing again and soon,for them to be caught. Smh. How sad. RIP kid.

D.N.R.

Medication time
Oh wow. =( What's worse is if who ever did this,stopped right now,the chances of them ever being caught are extremely slim. They have nothing to go on. No clues,evidence,leads. Nothing. It would take them killing again and soon,for them to be caught. Smh. How sad. RIP kid.
There has been a report that a white van was following 2 girls the day before this happened so authorities are looking at all of the white vans registered in the area. I'm hoping this could lead to something.

Charbaby

There has been a report that a white van was following 2 girls the day before this happened so authorities are looking at all of the white vans registered in the area. I'm hoping this could lead to something.
Ah the illusive white van.. Yes. Because there can't be too many of those around. Didn't two kids report that? Kids love attention. I don't think they have ANYTHING to go on.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Police: Cross Could Help Find Colorado Killer

Oct. 19, 2012

Two weeks ago, 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway disappeared.

Last week, police said she was dead.

Now, they are asking for the public's help to identify a cross that authorities say could lead to her killer.

Police from the girl's hometown of Westminster, Colorado, on Friday released several images of a wooden cross recovered during the investigation. It is about 1 1/2 inches tall and 1 inch wide, with a hole drilled through it so it can be worn as a pendant.

The cross has three vertical stripes etched onto the horizontal section and a zigzag pattern on the opposite side, according to police.

"Authorities are looking for someone who may carry or wear this type of cross, may have recently purchased one of these, or is known to have some association with one," they said in a statement.

Police believe there may be a connection between Jessica’s killing and an attempted abduction at Ketner Lake, also in Westminster. A suspect from that attempt has been described as a light-skinned male with a medium build and brown hair. He is thought to be between 18-35 years old.

Jessica was last seen by her mother as she left for school October 5. Her body was found last week at a park in Arvada, a Denver suburb five miles from Westminster.

Source -

cross.jpg

Charbaby

The cross thing is kinda creepy. Something with or about the slashes and symbols on it... Almost like it was purposely left there.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
My heart goes out to her Mother and father I know that after losing my 7yr. old I could not function for I don't know how long after his passing and my poor husband became a complete and utter mess. My thoughts go out to both of them and I hope they catch the MotherFucker that did this to this little Angel and put her family through this!![url=http://freesmileyface.net/free-angels-and-demons-smileys.html]
little-angel-0078.gif
[/url]

Back