Missing toddler found on fourth day of search (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The three-year-old disappeared last Friday from the family property near Singleton, in the NSW Hunter Region of Australia. He is autistic and non-verbal.
A large search of the family’s 650-acre (246 hectares) property at Putty had lasted for almost 72 hours and included police, emergency services and volunteers when the miraculous discovery was made. Dramatic vision from a police helicopter revealed the moment the missing boy was spotted, showing the boy appearing to be covered in mud and cupping water from the creek. An officer on board the chopper can be heard saying, “I’ve got the boy” before giving coordinates to those on the ground.

Lynch McCoon

LOVES CIDER HATES NIGGERS
This user was banned
Lovely normal Australian family...
a920a0c0-0eb5-11ec-bbff-747926186e25.jpeg

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Really? is that what u came up with buddy 😂😂😂 you are a lovely being.
Well, the kid looked like he was drinking dirty water ... is malaria not what you get from doing that ?
I could be wrong, little drunk right now xD

punkduck

Forum Veteran
Well, the kid looked like he was drinking dirty water ... is malaria not what you get from doing that ?
I could be wrong, little drunk right now xD
I m sipping on some wine too no worries. Yes u can get malaria like that or rodents stepping on your canned food or drinks with their tiny cute feet 😂 u can get about many hundreds of diseases from the water where humans are present around. But basically not much otherwise. 😂 Love you fuckwit oh wait what was your avatar again?

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
I m sipping on some wine too no worries. Yes u can get malaria like that or rodents stepping on your canned food or drinks with their tiny cute feet 😂 u can get about many hundreds of diseases from the water where humans are present around. But basically not much otherwise. 😂 Love you fuckwit oh wait what was your avatar again?
DickButt !! xD But fuckwit is also kinda accurate ^^
Love you too lol

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
Dickbutt! 😆

Back