Serious Missing Truckee teen found by YouTubers in same lake police already searched*Warning in case it is needed, even though body is not seen* (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IExist

I exist
So a teen, who attended a party a couple weeks ago, went missing after telling her mom she was on her way home. Police, FBI, they were searching for her. But someone called in the YouTube dive team, Adventures With Purpose, who found her within a day or two. Time frame is off, depending who is reporting. I follow AWP on YouTube because they have been pulling cars from bodies of water for some time now, originally just trash from water to help clean up the environment. They are not a company, despite what mainstream media says. They are completely volunteer, doing this for free and only means of funding is from the supporters and ad revenue on YouTube/Facebook.

SFC initial Twitter announcement:

SFC article after autopsy confirms remains in car found to be missing teen:

Now there's all these crazies trying to lay claims as to who did what, some weirdo inbred named Ryan Upchurch blaming some girl because "Xanax" is in her username? I don't know. All I know is that a volunteer dive group, not bound by hundreds of red tape, were able to find this girl. Sadly, not alive.

IExist

I exist
Video of Law & Crime interviewing the two main divers, Doug and Nick, about it.

I saw that. So sad. She had her whole sucky life ahead of her.
Agreed. Do you think it was foul play or just an accident? I think it was an accident. But I could be wrong.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
So a teen, who attended a party a couple weeks ago, went missing after telling her mom she was on her way home. Police, FBI, they were searching for her. But someone called in the YouTube dive team, Adventures With Purpose, who found her within a day or two. Time frame is off, depending who is reporting. I follow AWP on YouTube because they have been pulling cars from bodies of water for some time now, originally just trash from water to help clean up the environment. They are not a company, despite what mainstream media says. They are completely volunteer, doing this for free and only means of funding is from the supporters and ad revenue on YouTube/Facebook.

Now there's all these crazies trying to lay claims as to who did what, some weirdo inbred named Ryan Upchurch blaming some girl because "Xanax" is in her username? I don't know. All I know is that a volunteer dive group, not bound by hundreds of red tape, were able to find this girl. Sadly, not alive.

well lets see here, she's a teen that went to a party, when it was time to leave either she got offers for a ride or not, so she started driving and being a buzzed you could have passed out, and let the car make its own path. the other reason would be she wanted to die over someone maybe going to tell on her and she couldn't go home. this was just a couple scenarios.

IExist

I exist
well lets see here, she's a teen that went to a party, when it was time to leave either she got offers for a ride or not, so she started driving and being a buzzed you could have passed out, and let the car make its own path. the other reason would be she wanted to die over someone maybe going to tell on her and she couldn't go home. this was just a couple scenarios.
Another, and a lot of people on YouTube is clinging to, is she was murdered. But considering those lakes and track history not exactly the same decline as naturally made lakes, I truly believe it was an accident. Especially having been at a graduation party just hours before going missing.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I saw that. So sad. She had her whole sucky life ahead of her.
No Sucky No Mo!!!
😂...SP

That AWP Team is Cool;I've been watching them for some time now Myself! Very Cool Shit!👌
🤘🏻🤘🏼🤙...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Hell yeah. And they started out simply pulling trash from water like lakes and ponds.
I know right;And I believe their up to 21 missing people found! Incredible Stuff! Non Profit as well;They Volunteer this Service! Fantastic People! 🤘🏻🤘🏼🤙...SP

DokraOwl

Hooter
Alot of cops and FBI guys probably hate these dudes because they solve in a day what their whole departments couldn't solve in years. It really highlights the benefits of having no bureaucratic barriers or command structure getting in the way of the bottom line.

Cops need to fill out paper work simply to get in the water, be certified in a hundred things before even putting on a wet suit, get aprooved by their supervisor for overtime pay, and they may not even care about solving the case because their pay doesn't change if they solve it or not.

IExist

I exist
The official video by AWP:

Alot of cops and FBI guys probably hate these dudes because they solve in a day what their whole departments couldn't solve in years. It really highlights the benefits of having no bureaucratic barriers or command structure getting in the way of the bottom line.

Cops need to fill out paper work simply to get in the water, be certified in a hundred things before even putting on a wet suit, get aprooved by their supervisor for overtime pay, and they may not even care about solving the case because their pay doesn't change if they solve it or not.
Yes. They have to go through a shit load of red tape just to even sit their ass in the water, let alone do a search and recovery. Oh yeah, there are cops who hate them to no end. One of their older videos, Nicholas Allen, the cops were absolute shit heads and assholes, claiming Nicholas was off in another state with his girlfriend. It was Nicholas's family who called AWP and it was AWP who found him in his car underwater. The family knew and told police before they called but the police were absolute shits to the family and AWP. Another example was the Natalie Jones case. Cops were absolute shits. And with the fact that they suddenly found her car in the woods has a lot of people speculating they knew and needed to act fast before AWP would be the ones to happen upon her car. As Doug put it, small town. Everybody knew they were looking for her.

They was looking for another girl called jolissa from selma ,she missing from 15 days home
It's good they are getting involved in newer cases. Especially since they specialize in this field and know what to look for. Sadly, and they have mentioned this, newer cases involving water are harder to spot. They got lucky in Kiely's case. It's evident in their video they could not really tell if it was a car or just a boat. If not for the magnet, it would have been assumed it was a boat.

freebsd

Well Known Member
Police spokesman was heard to say.... Two weeks, top that uvalde.

In fact they lose by solving the case. No criminals running around, no need for them at all.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😡😡😡😡😡😡

The well paid ($100,000 annually) cops of the FBI, Local, and other " Pro's" could not find her.
But a few volunteers did.
Who is running this show ? Retards of the same agencys.
The official video by AWP:

Yes. They have to go through a shit load of red tape just to even sit their ass in the water, let alone do a search and recovery. Oh yeah, there are cops who hate them to no end. One of their older videos, Nicholas Allen, the cops were absolute shit heads and assholes, claiming Nicholas was off in another state with his girlfriend. It was Nicholas's family who called AWP and it was AWP who found him in his car underwater. The family knew and told police before they called but the police were absolute shits to the family and AWP. Another example was the Natalie Jones case. Cops were absolute shits. And with the fact that they suddenly found her car in the woods has a lot of people speculating they knew and needed to act fast before AWP would be the ones to happen upon her car. As Doug put it, small town. Everybody knew they were looking for her.

It's good they are getting involved in newer cases. Especially since they specialize in this field and know what to look for. Sadly, and they have mentioned this, newer cases involving water are harder to spot. They got lucky in Kiely's case. It's evident in their video they could not really tell if it was a car or just a boat. If not for the magnet, it would have been assumed it was a boat.

😐😐😐😐😐😐

Of course the " Red Tape" flowed. The stupid cops did not want anyone to know they severely messed up the investigation.

Remember Curtis Silwa , his group the " Guardian Angels" , who had such a impact on crime dropping in N.Y.C. , a "Hit" was put on Silwas life. The hit ordered by N.Y.C. Cops .

American police are out of a job once crime slows and gets solved . The American In-Justice industry will collapse. Literally putting the American economy into a severe conomic depression.
Crime does pay !!!

Last edited:

dark skies

Well Known Member
Very sad and unfortunate ending.:oops:
We all love a 'Happy Ending'...
Another, and a lot of people on YouTube is clinging to, is she was murdered. But considering those lakes and track history not exactly the same decline as naturally made lakes, I truly believe it was an accident. Especially having been at a graduation party just hours before going missing.
Well, she was found in the backseat with various windows of the car open. Whomever it was driving probably swam out of the vehicle leaving her dead or dying in the back seat.

Back