Missing woman investigation leads to discovery of headless torso (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

nola1sader25

Fresh Meat
Last week, when Benjamin Beale faced questions from a New Orleans police detective about Beale's girlfriend’s disappearance, Beale told the investigator that he feared Julia Dardar may have taken her own life or overdosed on illegal substances.

Six days later, police raided Beale’s home in the Florida neighborhood and found a headless torso inside a deep freezer in a bus parked in the backyard, near a machine-powered saw that appeared to have flesh and fluids on the blade, according to records filed in criminal court on Wednesday.

Authorities have stopped short of confirming that the torso belonged to Dardar, or claiming that she was murdered, saying the condition of the body prevented immediate identification or the determination of a cause of death.

But police jailed Beale, 34, late Tuesday on a count of obstruction of justice. They also alleged that Beale was running a methamphetamine lab from the home as Beale clearly became the prime suspect in the disappearance of the 36-year-old Dardar.

Beale, whom police described as male but whom acquaintances said preferred to use the non-binary pronouns they/them, fell under police scrutiny after Dardar’s estranged husband went to police on Dec. 23 and reported her missing. The husband said she had left him and moved in with Beale at a home in the 2300 block of Pauline Street, according to police.

An officer then went to speak with Beale, who claimed Dardar had moved out the previous week, police wrote in court records. But Beale — who is also known as Kelley Kirkpatrick — allegedly added that Dardar had left all of her belongings, including her white Toyota Prius, and Beale wanted to report her missing, fearing she had been “suicidal.”

Picture of a friend on Facebook whose a New Orleans cop. If I can find those photos I will post them in here.

Attachments

• 00D8BF03-7CB6-436C-9FE5-7384B6F714DA.jpeg
    00D8BF03-7CB6-436C-9FE5-7384B6F714DA.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 428

mrln

silent ghost
so this cocksucker never made the bail hearing. which means he was killed of killed himself. thats a 24-48hr time frame after being arrested. i hope hes alright. i want him to get raped and beaten up while in jail

DriedOrigin

It’s like dust in the wind, you don’t even know.
Meth turns you into a living demon.

It’s said that smoking meth is equivalent to practicing witchcraft.

You invite evil forces to feed off your demented mind while high.

On top of being high for days on end I wonder what caused him to kill her.

Maybe the excitement or rage that comes with the high/comedown.

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
On a side note never trust a shady looking rock-spider who has random buses looking like they are from the Woodstock days parked on his front lawn. This degenerate mongoloid is cooked beyond repair

carrot and stick

This user was banned
Meth turns you into a living demon.

It’s said that smoking meth is equivalent to practicing witchcraft.

You invite evil forces to feed off your demented mind while high.

On top of being high for days on end I wonder what caused him to kill her.

Maybe the excitement or rage that comes with the high/comedown.
Define "witchcraft" you mean like Christianity?

Back