Mitchellle Blair (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

daddy

Rookie
A Detroit woman was charged with child abuse Wednesday after the bodies of her two children were found stuffed in a freezer the day before, Wayne County Prosecutor Kym L. Worthy said.

Mitchelle Angela Blair, 35, is charged with four counts of first-degree child abuse and one count of committing first-degree child abuse in the presence of another child. She faces up to life in prison.

The children whose bodies were found were identified as Blair's 13-year-old daughter, Stoni Ann Blair, and her 9-year-old son, Stephen Gage Berry. If they were alive today, Stoni would be 15 and Stephen would have been 11, the prosecutors office said, but police have not said exactly when they believe the children died.

The bodies were discovered after officials arrived at the home about 10:45 a.m. Tuesday to conduct an eviction, police said.

Police say the mother confessed to killing her children. Autopsies are pending, and the causes of death for the two children have not yet been determined, Worthy said in a statement.

At a news conference Wednesday morning, Detroit Police Chief James Craig declined to talk in detail about the grisly case because the investigation is ongoing.

Two other children, a 17-year-old daughter and an 8-year-old son, were taken into protective custody, the prosecutor's office said. "They have been through a lot, as you can imagine — a tremendous trauma," Craig said Wednesday.

An earlier news release said a crew inside the home found the body of the girl first, and then her younger brother.

A resident of the apartment complex alerted police to the children's mother, who was at a separate location, authorities said.

"The alleged facts in this case present examples of why we must all be diligent and involved citizens. A good way to protect society's children is to be alert and look out … refuse to look the other way, and report what you know when necessary," Worthy said in a statement.

"Even though we are issuing these charges today, this tragic case remains under investigation," she said.

One neighbor told NBC station WDIV that the brother and sister used to play with her stepchildren, and she never noticed any signs of abuse. "I would have never expected this," neighbor Tori Childs said.

Sky

Forum Veteran
She murdered these 2 kids because the daughter was molesting her youngest son and 1 year later she killed her son because he kept raping the younger one. She explained it all in court, no remorse. Kids were demons she said.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Horseshit. listened to 50 seconds. She just did not want to look after them anymore. She was wanting to start a fresh batch of money babies, they not much trouble to look after. Did any BLM fuckers show up to protest against her? Al, Jesse, where are you? She is most likely out of the gene pool now, and sad as it is now, that's two less gangster thugs to put in jail.

Sky

Forum Veteran
joke%20so%20dark%20it%20stole%20my%20bike

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Over a year?
Bitch was eating doritos on the couch when her kids were frozen solid.

That's how I read it too.

The children whose bodies were found were identified as Blair's 13-year-old daughter, Stoni Ann Blair, and her 9-year-old son, Stephen Gage Berry. If they were alive today, Stoni would be 15 and Stephen would have been 11, the prosecutors office said, but police have not said exactly when they believe the children died.

How the fuck is that even possible...

Sky

Forum Veteran
That's how I read it too.

How the fuck is that even possible...
It means the bodies were frozen to the core and you can't perform regular autopsy.
Bodies need to undergo defrost in a cool temperature otherwise you'll end up with destruction of cells/dna, decomposition, etc.
Who knows what they did to these kids, they might have melted in between and she had to switch freezers.
All I know is that this bitch was watching netflix and her kids were 2 feet away being ben & jerry's for over a fucking year.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
It means the bodies were frozen to the core and you can't perform regular autopsy.
Bodies need to undergo defrost in a cool temperature otherwise you'll end up with destruction of cells/dna, decomposition, etc.
Who knows what they did to these kids, they might have melted in between and she had to switch freezers.
All I know is that this bitch was watching netflix and her kids were 2 feet away being ben & jerry's for over a fucking year.

I meant as in how does this bitch disappear her two kids for whatever length of time it was and get away with it so long. Surely someone in government at the very least would want to know why they're not at school. Her extended family must be retarded.

Sky

Forum Veteran
I meant as in how does this bitch disappear her two kids for whatever length of time it was and get away with it so long. Surely someone in government at the very least would want to know why they're not at school. Her extended family must be retarded.
It was a social project gone wrong but we need this hoodrat on our team, mate.
Knows how to keep her mouth shut, knows how to hide evidence, viciously stone cold killer, blowjob, sandwhich, coffee, I'm telling ya, mate, this bitch is golden.

I saw this fat ass whore on tv when this first happened. She's insane. She does hear voices coming from Mr. Paranoid Schizophrenia, a long-time friend of hers. Where's the fucking DEATH PENALTY when you really need it? :chair:

Back