Moderately popular 22yr old Brazilian Model commits suicide by hanging herself in her shower cubicle after sex tape goes viral.

There are several indicators for a serious problem:
1) social appearance is needed to raise self-worth by likes
2) playing the "i am so happy"-person in internet is even more an indicator for a problem in my opinion
3) the suicide because of a sextape gives the idea that this was only the tip of the iceberg
4) a body with several tattoos is also a message of a silent cry for help or that something is not as it should be

A sane person does not has the need to prove that the world is fine.

I think that a big part of the younger society has serious issues. It is the result of a society that does not see the person in the person, a society that judges by appearance. People like her are the fuel to fire this problem up. But I bet she was not conscious of this.

PinkEye

His Sunflower
Nostalgic af! When my kiddo was a wee one every time he saw Chun Li he would say that was his mommy. 😆
I'm sorry Alyce, if I offered you with my crazy, cold and callous assumptions of some poor girl that obviously needed someone to say "don't worry, they didn't even seen your vjay! In 20 years you'll laugh at it and say hey wish my ass still looked that good" but there wasn't anyone like that for her. It was all in fun. I say terrible fucked up things but it's all in fun and I promise karma is coming for me. I should probably just keep my mouth shut but I just can't

PinkEye

His Sunflower
I'll
interesting...
from my life experiences, when someone goes hard on the appearance of others just shows the magnitude of their own insecurities. cheap shots that in reality makes them appear weak.

just conjecture--but this leaked video was probably not the end all, be all for her decision. maybe it was her breaking point from a lifetime of bullshit she endured? i dunno but taking your own life is far from cowardice. suicide is the ultimate "fuck you" and "kiss my ass". sometimes i may not understand the reasoning behind a suicide but the act itself is far from being weak.
I'll have to disagree about suicide not being weak. I bet you're not surprised, since you have me all figured out, that I've tried it more than once, and I'll tell you from the bottom of my soul, it was the weakest I ever felt. I wish I could heal the fucking world but I can't so I'll regress and hate it instead

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
There are several indicators for a serious problem:
1) social appearance is needed to raise self-worth by likes
2) playing the "i am so happy"-person in internet is even more an indicator for a problem in my opinion
3) the suicide because of a sextape gives the idea that this was only the tip of the iceberg
4) a body with several tattoos is also a message of a silent cry for help or that something is not as it should be

A sane person does not has the need to prove that the world is fine.

I think that a big part of the younger society has serious issues. It is the result of a society that does not see the person in the person, a society that judges by appearance. People like her are the fuel to fire this problem up. But I bet she was not conscious of this.
hmmm you've got a fair point there!

AriesKillJester

Well Known Member
She should have never made the tape in the first place, not sure if she
was aware or not; the boyfriend looks like a real winner too, whatever, fuck it
she's dead, and he's probably banging another CCRS.

Offtopic:

The text say:

"Hello little one, I really enjoy this photo where I show the reason why I should not skip the days where I work my legs in the gym. Especially quadriceps. Now I have Thor's upper body above the legs of Chicken Little"

Ontopic:

It has to be an extremely compromising video for her to decide to end her life. Maybe it is not a video with which she was bullied for something in particular, possibly was a video that leaves her in an extremely compromising situation and destroys all the image she created of herself.

Last edited:
OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead

Offtopic:

The text say:

"Hello little one, I really enjoy this photo where I show the reason why I should not skip the days where I work my legs in the gym. Especially quadriceps. Now I have Thor's upper body above the legs of Chicken Little"

Ontopic:

It has to be an extremely compromising video for her to decide to end her life. Maybe it is not a video with which she was bullied for something in particular, possibly was a video that leaves her in an extremely compromising situation and destroys all the image she created of herself.
thanks for the translate! :)

and the video is already there... Sagittarius A posted it in the very 1st reply to the thread.. check it out for yourself... its almost harmless ! :eek:

Dollydeath

Uppity cunt
She had her tight jeans on when she offed herself. I can't stand sitting around the house in mine they dig right into your belly when you sit down. I thought all women took their tight pants off when they got home and slobbed around in mens xl joggers. It's just the thought of dying in my pulling pants.. just nope . On a side note, when my mum died and her body was dressed all fancy by the undertaker, dress, cardigan, shoes etc, on the day of the funeral before the lid goes on I asked the undertaker took her shoes off and put her slippers on as she never liked wearing shoes for long, she never found shoes comfy (toe missing seesaw/childhood accident) I dont even believe in an afterlife, I just want dead people to be all comfy. Mum was cremated in her slippers.

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
She had her tight jeans on when she offed herself. I can't stand sitting around the house in mine they dig right into your belly when you sit down. I thought all women took their tight pants off when they got home and slobbed around in mens xl joggers. It's just the thought of dying in my pulling pants.. just nope . On a side note, when my mum died and her body was dressed all fancy by the undertaker, dress, cardigan, shoes etc, on the day of the funeral before the lid goes on I asked the undertaker took her shoes off and put her slippers on as she never liked wearing shoes for long, she never found shoes comfy (toe missing seesaw/childhood accident) I dont even believe in an afterlife, I just want dead people to be all comfy. Mum was cremated in her slippers.
yes, they seem tight as anything! imagine dying with your boobs undone but your jeans giving you a wedgie while you slide down into a half sitting position on the bathroom floor ! eeuwghh! :(

she should'a taken off those jeans for sure!

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
Wobbly titties and legs spreading?

Titties look fake so not to much of a waste then
Yep those titties sure seem fake , and guess what ?!
Going through the photos on her profile i stumbled across this pic!!

i can't read the caption.. maybe this was her boob doctor?

[IMG]

someone translate for me please!

[COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]"
Hoje foi o dia de cuidar dos meus dentinhos😃😬com o! 😷🔝Visita ao meu dentista favorito!!❤recomendo muito 👊🏻
"[/COLOR]

Last edited:

TehBitch

~*I Squirt Blonde~*
Administrator
Yep those titties sure seem fake , and guess what ?!
Going through the photos on her profile i stumbled across this pic!!

i can't read the caption.. maybe this was her boob doctor?

someone translate for me please!

"
Hoje foi o dia de cuidar dos meus dentinhos😃😬com o! 😷🔝Visita ao meu dentista favorito!!❤recomendo muito 👊🏻
"
Today was the day to take care of my teeth! Visit my favorite dentist !! highly recommend

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
Today was the day to take care of my teeth! Visit my favorite dentist !! highly recommend
ouch.. so that's a fucking dentist?!
damn... then that's definitely not her boob doctor!
i'll remove the pic then.. no need to defame poor dentist! :3

hey TehBitch , maybe you should remove the dentists pic in your quote too?