Moderately popular 22yr old Brazilian Model commits suicide by hanging herself in her shower cubicle after sex tape goes viral.

RegularCreep

NewbieX
From what I understand from the texts, people were poking fun of her because of her small breasts and her pubes, just being overall childish and she couldn't really handle it.
There's also some people saying "she didn't commit suicide, she was murdered" in the comments of her pic as if it wasn't her choice.

Any public figure should be prepared for this kinda stuff tbh.

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
From what I understand from the texts, people were poking fun of her because of her small breasts and her pubes, just being overall childish and she couldn't really handle it.
There's also some people saying "she didn't commit suicide, she was murdered" in the comments of her pic as if it wasn't her choice.

Any public figure should be prepared for this kinda stuff tbh.
thanks for the additional info, mate ! (Y)

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
Wobbly titties and legs spreading?

Titties look fake so not to much of a waste then
tryna be slick, beetus?

cuz it's a tad ironic that you ask about my tits and leg spreading. my bewbs are majestic and my legs spread for pleasure.. where as your tits wobble and your legs spread due to obesity and a defective pancreas.

tero

GOREBABY
Had been following this case for nearly a week hoping to find dead pictures!
Finally found them on a Closed chatroom!
so here goes...

Millena Andrade Chavez, 22 years † Suicide by hanging

News:
Model Millena Andrade, 22, was found dead in her apartment in the Alto da Glória neighborhood in the city of Goiânia this morning (28 th May, 2019).

According to the Civil Police of the State of Goiás (PCGO), the investigation is still ongoing.

According to the report, the family of Millena, on Monday (27), without contact, asked that her personal trainer went to the apartment to check if everything was okay. When she arrived at the model building at the concierge, she was barred from entering.

However, this morning(28th), taking advantage of the day laborer would go to the apartment, the personal trainer decided to join. When they entered, they found Millena hanged with the wire , in the bathroom window, with her knees bent.

Also according to the PCGO, the Fire Department was activated and found that the victim had no vital signs. The Military Police was present, besides the Scientific Police and the IML, that took the body of the victim.

Security cameras + around the property are to be analysed. Her boyfriend was called in for questioning. Millena was last seen sitting on the pavement outside her home crying ,

According to information Millena would already be dead about 2 days.
Millena suffered bullying after having a video leaked and received criticism in her social networks.

I don't know why she was bullied, and what video was posted. I am not a native speaker of either spanish or portuguese, either of the two languages spoken in the region, so i could not research deeper.
I would be grateful if anyone who speaks either could dig deeper into this to see the reason ... or find out about the video and the online bullying.
Thanks in advance.

SagittariusA* helped me find out that her boyfriend had made a sex tape , which he later circulated online.. and thus the bullying and ultimately suicide!

if anyone else has any more info to offer. please do chip in!

Her Facebook (Now memorialised.) : Millena Andrade Chavez
Her Instagram (but private): Millena Chavez Insta

alive pics:

View attachment 363471
View attachment 363472
View attachment 363473
View attachment 363474
View attachment 363475
View attachment 363476
View attachment 363477
View attachment 363478
View attachment 363479
View attachment 363480
View attachment 363481
View attachment 363482

screenshots from instagram as posted in the chatroom:
View attachment 363485
View attachment 363484
View attachment 363483
View attachment 363491

Photo with her trainer, who also happened to be the one to find her hanging :
View attachment 363497

Alive video of one of her interviews from 2017 with her trainer( in a regional language):

Video interview

Another alive video of one of her photoshoots:
Video photo shoot

DEAD pic: she hung herself in the shower cubicle using a thin wire tied to the bathroom window.:

She was found atleast 2 days later... the tattoo is clearly visible.. (which leads me to believe she hung herself topless or only in brasserie, but since this is the only pic i managed to find... i cannot confirm)

View attachment 363486
Thanks for the research. What a shame, she had a tight bod, I wish I had. Cant imagine why a woman who had a fit body, who it seemed had a lot going for her would go out like that? Wonder if it could of been a fake suicide to cover a murderer?

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
Thanks for the research. What a shame, she had a tight bod, I wish I had. Cant imagine why a woman who had a fit body, who it seemed had a lot going for her would go out like that? Wonder if it could of been a fake suicide to cover a murderer?
thanks for the appreciation!

who knows why she did it... the shame of having multiple sex tapes doing the rounds and people slut shaming her and then body shaming her on her facebook could be a big reason!

murder staged as suicide? who knows mate! i just found the stuff.. no clue about the circumstances! :(

reigndelacore

MsBrightside
There's got to be more to this story than a sex tape. I mean she obviously didn't mind being seen basically naked in public. People have sex... she knew she looked good... what's the real damage here? The embarrassment of course but damn it wasn't scat or anything

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
There's got to be more to this story than a sex tape. I mean she obviously didn't mind being seen basically naked in public. People have sex... she knew she looked good... what's the real damage here? The embarrassment of course but damn it wasn't scat or anything
yeah! but i couldn't find anything more on this!
If you do come across something please share it here!
Thanks

Moodybitch

NewbieX
Poor kid. It must be awful to have so little self confidence in yourself that you need to have butt hippos implanted and use photoshop to enhance your self image. By the way, Airborne Mama, and Deathhand, hello there!

Darwinism at its finest, the strong survive, the weak perish. Evolution insists stronger, smarter, more adaptable dna is passed on to improve the survivability of the species, oh yeah and P.I. really needs to see a psychologist about that insecurity complex, ie: venting rage at people you don't know and are probably jealous about becuse your not appy with your own life. Just my personnel amatuer psychologist view. Seriously, the sooner ppl get rid of social media out of their lives, the better they will feel about themselves, cheers big ears:eyebrows: