Mom chops off boyfriend’s penis after he tried to rape her daughter (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A mother in India allegedly sliced off her boyfriend’s penis on Wednesday after he tried to rape her 14-year-lold daughter.

“I have no regrets for what I did,” the 36-year-old unnamed mom told the Times of India.

“I was working in the farm when the incident took place. Fortunately, I returned home in the nick of time and caught him red-handed,” she said, explaining the series of events that led to the incident

He even attacked me while I was trying to save my daughter, so I brought a knife from the kitchen and chopped off his private parts to teach him a lesson.”

Police told the Times of India that the boyfriend, 32, has been “booked” for rape, but was in critical condition after the mom chopped off his genitals.

His exact charges and current condition are unknown. It is unclear if the mom will face any charges.

The incident took place in the Mahewaganj region of Uttar Pradesh, east of New Delhi and close to India’s border with Nepal

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
A mother in India allegedly sliced off her boyfriend’s penis on Wednesday after he tried to rape her 14-year-lold daughter.

“I have no regrets for what I did,” the 36-year-old unnamed mom told the Times of India.

“I was working in the farm when the incident took place. Fortunately, I returned home in the nick of time and caught him red-handed,” she said, explaining the series of events that led to the incident

He even attacked me while I was trying to save my daughter, so I brought a knife from the kitchen and chopped off his private parts to teach him a lesson.”

Police told the Times of India that the boyfriend, 32, has been “booked” for rape, but was in critical condition after the mom chopped off his genitals.

His exact charges and current condition are unknown. It is unclear if the mom will face any charges.

The incident took place in the Mahewaganj region of Uttar Pradesh, east of New Delhi and close to India’s border with Nepal

Good for her, she shouldn't be charged with anything...

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran

Good.

She must have had a knife AND a gun, because I can't see any other way to make the guy sit still long enough to cut his dick off. But good for her however she managed to do it, he damn well deserved it.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran

Good for her.

OG-Capo---

Rookie

Dammmnnnnnn Mommy cut that bitch off !

Back