Mom Stabs son over 100 times and a young girl she was watching. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Firegoddess420

♥ Super Dank ♥
Oct.30 2012
Mom Stabs Son 100 Times
crimesider_147_244x183.jpg

The Stupid WHORE!
Kids Told to Get on Their Knees and Pray
Babysittter Charged in “Demonic” Slaying of 2 Kids

Justin Plackowska
40 year old Elzbieta Plackowska was upset with her lot in life. It seems her husband, a truck driver, was away from home more than she would like and she felt working as a maid to help make ends meet was beneath her. Angry with her husband because she wanted to go back to Poland and he wanted to stay in the States she decided the best way to punish him would be to kill their son…

Apparently, after arguing with her husband by telephone, she found their 7 year old son, Justin and 5 year old Olivia Dworakowski, whom she was babysitting at the time, playing and jumping on a bed. She made them kneel, pray, and told her son he was going to heaven tonight. As Justin begged, pleaded for his life and told this emotionless twat he loved her, she stabbed him 100 times. Then as Olivia begged her not to hurt her, she stabbed her 50 times because she had witnessed Justin’s murder , also slitting their throats. She then went to church and finally to her older son’s home where he called 911.

Returning home from work, Olivia’s mother couldn’t get into the house or locate her daughter so she called the police who broke in and found Justin on the floor and Olivia on the bed. They also found 2 dog’s bodies near the children’s.

Of course she had a few different versions of what happened when taken into custody covered in blood. The first was an intruder killed them. When that didn’t work she tried the bat shit crazy defense, claiming voices were telling her to do it, the kids “had evil in them” and she had to “drive the devil out of them”. Finally, she told detectives she thought by killing Justin she would make her husband hurt the way she hurt in their relationship… She’s been charged with 2 counts of 1st degree murder.

WHAT A CUNT. :rage:

Fuckin brats shouldn't have been jumping on the bed!! I bet she told them time and time again, but did they listen? Finally the poor woman had no choice but to stab some sense into those rotten kids!! Do you people have ANY idea how much time it takes to remake a bed FFS??

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
This stinking rotten cunt deserves for the worst possible horrors that human kind can think of, I would love to pour acid inside her cunt and pluck each eye out ever so slowly while I open her chest cavity to play and pull out her intestines. I am beyond angry or disgusted but I do hope she recieves the treatment she has coming to her. Sick fucking twat,

A

Angel of Darkness

Internet Warrior
This stinking rotten cunt deserves for the worst possible horrors that human kind can think of, I would love to pour acid inside her cunt and pluck each eye out ever so slowly while I open her chest cavity to play and pull out her intestines. I am beyond angry or disgusted but I do hope she recieves the treatment she has coming to her. Sick fucking twat,
Remind me not to piss you off ;)

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Wow, what a brutal bunch we have here! "Raped in the ass whit a meat cleaver," "The worst kind of horrors that umankind can think of," and a few other really good ones too! I agree, the fucking bitch aught to have her pussy burned out and he skin peeled off slowly and careful not to make her bleed to much while doing this. Once all the skin is gone from her body we roll her in a vat of sea salt until the screaming stops. Revive her and roll her again.
Rest In Peace Little Ones, safe journy to your new life.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
To murder your own child must indeed be some form of mental illness. Or drug induced psychosis.

I'm not suggesting rehabilitation...by all means...to the city square and into the stocks.

But the fookin broad is loony toonz to be sure

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
I really blame the education system here. They should have labeled her as a fucktard and given her a life-time supply of contraceptives or just tied her tubes.
If killing her son would "hurt him as much as he hurt her", then she shouldn't been allowed to breed.

Dixon Vixen

FUCK OFF
Makes you think again about who you leave your kids with. Death is too good for this piece of shit she needs to suffer in the most extreme possible way. poor kids suffering through the stabs you know they didn't die at first. Put her ass on the medevil torture rack, iron maiden or something.

Back