Morbidly Beautiful: The Art of Paul Booth

Paul Booth is a legendary tattoo artist and he is the owner of Last Rites Tattoo Theatre, located in New York, New York. Basically, he's the baddest motherfucker in the tattoo industry. Paul is also a painter. Here are a few of his paintings.

paul-booth-header.jpg

Attachments

• barber_booth.jpg
    barber_booth.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 255
  • blind-luck-paul-booth.jpg
    blind-luck-paul-booth.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 284
  • booth_dirty-480x598.jpg
    booth_dirty-480x598.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 295
  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 294
  • paul-booth-1.jpg
    paul-booth-1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 291
  • paul-booth-2.jpg
    paul-booth-2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 286
  • paul-booth-3.jpg
    paul-booth-3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 298
  • paul-booth-4.jpg
    paul-booth-4.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 288
  • paul-booth-5.jpg
    paul-booth-5.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 286
  • paul-booth-6.jpg
    paul-booth-6.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 295
  • PB3.jpg
    PB3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 293
  • tumblr_m62otndzZv1rutx6lo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m62otndzZv1rutx6lo1_500.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 289
  • Mudvayne-Black-Light.jpg
    Mudvayne-Black-Light.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 240

Javelin

FUCK! I hate spiders!!
I met Paul at a convention in Philly. This was in 01, right afte r he started that fucked up piece on his head. I really wanted a Booth piece but his time was booked so we just sat in the bar smoking and drinking talking about his collaborations and tattoo world and my collaborations with lameness and insignificance. I was surprised by his approachability and down to earth character considering how dark he leans with his art.

I met Paul at a convention in Philly. This was in 01, right afte r he started that fucked up piece on his head. I really wanted a Booth piece but his time was booked so we just sat in the bar smoking and drinking talking about his collaborations and tattoo world and my collaborations with lameness and insignificance. I was surprised by his approachability and down to earth character considering how dark he leans with his art.
His tattoo work is sick. I've heard it's about a year on the waiting list if someone wants to get tattooed by him.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
I LOVE this guys work! I wish I weren't all the way across the U.S cause I would shit bricks if I could get a tat from him! Nice post sweets!