More than 120 missing children found in Michigan human trafficking sting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Over 120 missing children were found safe during a one-day human trafficking sting in Michigan.

Operation MISafeKid was conducted by the U.S. Marshals Service, Michigan State Police and several other agencies on Sept. 26 in Wayne County. It was a missing juvenile sweep to identify and recover missing children from the area with emphasis on locating victims of sex trafficking.
Authorities began investigating all missing child cases prior to the operation. They then began investigating the children's whereabouts by visiting last known addresses, friend's homes and schools in hopes of finding them in a safe place.

Out of 301 files of missing children, 123 were identified and recovered safely during the operation.

All of the children were interviewed about potentially being sexually victimized or used in a sex trafficking ring during the period of time they were deemed missing.

Three cases were identified as being possible sex trafficking cases. One homeless teen was turned over to Child Protective Services.
Sorry, this content is not available in your region.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I find that story rather nebulous. How could 123 children that have been missing and involved in sex trafficking, be considered " recovered safe". 1 day sting operation? That sound like a bit of fodder to coddle the masses.

Light some torched boys, there's wild work afoot

Tooly

Tier One
I find that story rather nebulous. How could 123 children that have been missing and involved in sex trafficking, be considered " recovered safe". 1 day sting operation? That sound like a bit of fodder to coddle the masses.

More like fodder to coddle during mass.

D.O.A.

We are Kings

New USMS Child Recovery Unit Recovers 123 Children During 1-Day Operation

3 abused, one hungry, 119 run aways asked why they went on the missing list at at one point. Isn't Dearborn, Michigan an islamic enclave? Totally makes sense.

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Just waiting for the left to trigger a civil war. Then me and my oldest brother will drive to Michigan to start hunting then putting muzzies at the burning stake.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The east side of mi is loaded with muslims
And funny enough all the cops involved refuse to say what area all this took place in. Are they protecting white people or brown ones? If I was a leftist I'd be confused but I'm not and Islam is a cancer.

Tooly

Tier One
And funny enough all the cops involved refuse to say what area all this took place in. Are they protecting white people or brown ones? If I was a leftist I'd be confused but I'm not and Islam is a cancer.
Funnily enough, I've never had you pegged as a libtard.
Also, I was heading in a left direction [blame fagbook], but fortunately, all this gender fluidity bullshit cropped up and jerked me back to the right!

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Thanks, some sites don't work in the EU anymore due their latest change in cookie/privacy etc. policy.
Just let me know if one I post diesnt work in your area and I will try and find one that does :)

Reactions: McM

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Thanks, some sites don't work in the EU anymore due their latest change in cookie/privacy etc. policy.
Sometimes when I post a link for some reason it says it's not available in my area and its from a local news site and I have to find k e that will its nuts

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Funnily enough, I've never had you pegged as a libtard.
Also, I was heading in a left direction [blame fagbook], but fortunately, all this gender fluidity bullshit cropped up and jerked me back to the right!
Social media is a leftist cancer where else can you be flagged and censored by a corporation for "wrong think"- besides a fucking 1984 novel.

Back