Morgue worker sacked for having sex with corpse of murdered TV star (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Animal Eyes

Racist bastard is a dullard
When they get a hot girl like her the funeral home should turn on workplace cameras to dissuade horny morticians. You can't tell me the rest of the staff weren't wondering if he was doing hot girls when they came in.

As an interesting aside, apparently it took funeral home staff many hours to take Marilyn Monroe from her place of death to the funeral home, even though it was a short distance away.

Interregnum

first floor room 16
When they get a hot girl like her the funeral home should turn on workplace cameras to dissuade horny morticians. You can't tell me the rest of the staff weren't wondering if he was doing hot girls when they came in.

As an interesting aside, apparently it took funeral home staff many hours to take Marilyn Monroe from her place of death to the funeral home, even though it was a short distance away.
but what if an innocent cute 5 year old kid asks her mom why there are so many cameras in the morgue?
what do you think the mother will say?
did u ever think of that

Animal Eyes

Racist bastard is a dullard
but what if an innocent cute 5 year old kid asks her mom why there are so many cameras in the morgue?
what do you think the mother will say?
did u ever think of that
The girl has to learn about necrophilia sooner or later. Otherwise she'll learn about it on the street.

GhostSight

Fresh Meat
I had an NDE in 2008, suicide, and when it happens time stops for you, literally, and so one can have sex until their physical body(corpse) is exhausted.

Also with no sense of time its understood your sex drive is always at 100%, no time, so it defaults to horny instead of celibate(not sexually excitable)...

So I am a ghost person but I am still gonna get laid. So I go on dates and I am a clean person(corpse) disease free, so we have sex for many hours she is pleased and it seems like everything is fantastic. But then I have to tell her she factually just fucked a dead guy for many hour straight, and she seems to be a definite candidate for a necrophiliac, considering she enjoyed it. Or I can just omit that.

Thus, although its been 14 years, I am already learning, I should be ashamed that I died, and some fuck-tard revived me because he thought he was some sort of fuck savior. I am already learning words do not mean anything at all, because the ones who say "You should try to always be honest" have a base premise that is in reality horrific considering this is what a Tier 3 Ghost Person understands is normal reality.

"University of Virginia"

(Tier 3)The third and rarest type included hellish imagery such as an ugly or foreboding landscape; demonic beings; loud, annoying noises; frightening animals; and other beings in extreme distress.

So sometimes the living will conclude, "Oh so all you Near Death experiences are hallucinating?" and the fact is, "No us ghost people are the only ones who are not hallucinating."

Then the living will ask us "Why are all the living hallucinating?"

It's their plain for your life.
This is not a ghost person "; demonic beings;" But a ghost person has ghost senses that can easily see that is not a ghost at all.

So, I started coming to this site again AD, in the off chance I would meet a woman who was okay with necrophilia so I wouldn't have to feel like I have to deceive her.

"Maam I am alot like all those pictures of dead guys you like looking at, but I last alot longer."

Anyone can plainly see even at the age of 14, I have alot of "Strategery".

I am competitive because it was a competitive world I lived in, but with no sense of time, we cannot ever start or end, so many of us are doing things in the world that seem aimless, because they are aimless.

Its like having a track race and the competitors start at random time but they never finish and some halfway through decided to join another track event, now they have two competitions they are in, but they cant ever finish.

Some groups in the world are trying to push for a less competitive world because its making a lot of ghosts really fucked up.

Instead of me deciding to enter this competition "demonic beings; loud, annoying noises; frightening animals; and other beings in extreme distress."

I decided to enter the "find a chick who likes hard ghost cock" competition.

I am factually suppose to help the living "other beings in extreme distress." but that bergina is way to tempting.

One of my NDE colleagues, was out walking and someones pitbull got loose and ripped him to shreds.
Rule of Thumb: What kills you is what haunts you forever, and I am suggesting being haunted by a handful of pills is manageable, but being chased around forever by pitbulls "frightening animals; ", ain't. Even when they catch him in that competition, its impossible it can end(no time).

There is an old old old story, and it talks about "beings trying to die but they wont"

That's a GP in a competition, and after an infinity, they just decide to try to lose , let the scary creature catch me so this will stop, but what can happen because it can never stop(no time) is it creates a hybrid scene and thus the term "better the devil you know"

You may be in several infinite competitions but if you try to lose its may create another competition that much much worse.

"dont change your horse midstream"

why?

"Better the devil you know"

why

"What you know you may control, what you do not know, may control you."

Why?

Taylor it to your tastes

but... now im trying to save you because you saved(revived me) me. Do unto others..

After reading this if you are confused its because after 14 years I am beyond your understanding.

You cannot understand fully but you are fully are aware near death experiences happen.
There isn't many more than 50 million of us though. That's not many in a species of 8 billion.

So Tier one is like 30 million, tier two is like 17 million then tier 3 is like 3 million.

And because sometimes the living, the ones in distress, love this "demonic beings; " perhaps accidentally or more like a stockholm syndrome aspect, they actively hunt the 50 million competitively because of something I dont want to discuss.

I am certain the many competitions I am in will be won, whenever they stop.
Bergina

NyanMinHtoo

LowRes Member
Germany has no real law for such an incident as well. Some years ago a man stole a corpse from a viewing hall, 'raped' and dismembered the dead girl, made thousands of photos. He got ~ 2 years (plus examination/stay in psychiatry) for 'disturbing the peace of a dead person'. (max. 3 years) But it's possible he'll be in the madhouse for a longer time.
A lot of CP/animal sex pictures were found too.
Do you have the photos?

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
"No law to deal with this"? Then just shoot him and throw him into a ditch. People that do shit like this got wiring screwed up in their heads. They CANNOT and WILL NOT be "rehabilitated". They will reoffend, and later start killing people to fulfill their growing degeneracy. There are some sicknesses that cannot be treated.

Our modern society just loves making shit hard for no reason. Just shoot and bury. And keep it moving.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Morgue worker ‘had sex’ with murdered reality star’s corpse

A MORGUE worker has been sacked after tests revealed he had sex with the corpse of a murdered reality TV star.

Oksana Aplekaeva, from Russia’s top reality show Dom-2, was found by a truck driver murdered on the side of a motorway in 2008, The Sun reports.

Her killer has never been found but new information led police to exhume her body and carry out more detailed forensic tests.

Evidence collected revealed that Ms Aplekaeva had been sexually violated after her death, with DNA tests showing a forensic morgue technician named only as 37-year-old Alexander had been the culprit.

Russian media reports that Alexander cannot be punished for his deed, as there is no Russian law that deals with such incidents.

View attachment 320230
I wonder if he made her cum 🤔

Back