Most Brutal Historical Execution Methods You've Ever Heard Of? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NeCrO-MaNiAc

"Demon Momma"
I've always found that execution methods these days are so much more tame than they once were a great many years ago. The middle ages were especially ripe with gruesome creativity that rivals much of the more mundane methods I see now. (Mundane in my eyes, at least.)

I've looked into a lot of older methods, though only really from the 16th -18th century and one that I recall being intrigued by included nailing an individual's intestines to a tree and somehow forcing them to run around the tree until they collapse and bleed to death. I can't recall what it was called... I'm not very good at names.

But nonetheless, I'm interested to know what methods anyone else finds especially brutal, interesting, strange, or even ones that they personally find disturbing?

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
getting sawn in half doesn't sound particularly pleasant
Die_Saege.jpg

Dead1488

Lurker
I've always found that execution methods these days are so much more tame than they once were a great many years ago. The middle ages were especially ripe with gruesome creativity that rivals much of the more mundane methods I see now. (Mundane in my eyes, at least.)

I've looked into a lot of older methods, though only really from the 16th -18th century and one that I recall being intrigued by included nailing an individual's intestines to a tree and somehow forcing them to run around the tree until they collapse and bleed to death. I can't recall what it was called... I'm not very good at names.

But nonetheless, I'm interested to know what methods anyone else finds especially brutal, interesting, strange, or even ones that they personally find disturbing?
The ones we're they the Greek putsomone in an iron bull with oil then cooked them

Jeorg

Lurker
"The Boats."

It was where a certain group of people - of course belonging to the extremely peaceful and tolerant religion that you all know and love - tied the criminal to a canoe and fed them many poop-inducing substances before casting them out into a swamp. The feces would accumulate and attract swamp insects. Without getting too graphic, the insects would fucking disintegrate the criminal's body until it was just a pile of blood and shit.

Now, despite my contempt for how violent the world is currently, we should all appreciate that this shit does not happen anymore.

Lorn

NewbieX

Definitely has to be getting crushed to death by an elephant

Lynch McCoon

LOVES CIDER HATES NIGGERS
This user was banned
The Chinese had an interesting method of torture and killing by staking you out over a patch of the fastest growing Bamboo. 3 to 4 feet in 24hrs. No kidding.

Back