Most Brutal Video I've Ever Seen, but - (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

So I watched this really BRUTAL video from bestgore.com but of course it went down and I need help finding it again. It's a video of a group of guys cutting a guy's arms off, but they then stab a knife through his chest and cut his belly straight down. His entire organs are shown while he's still alive and his intestines begin to pop out of his body while he's still breathing. I need help finding that video again.

Wings101

NewbieX
So I watched this really BRUTAL video from bestgore.com but of course it went down and I need help finding it again. It's a video of a group of guys cutting a guy's arms off, but they then stab a knife through his chest and cut his belly straight down. His entire organs are shown while he's still alive and his intestines begin to pop out of his body while he's still breathing. I need help finding that video again.
It’s definitely somewhere at TheYNC.com under the Cartel section of videos

Tiffany23

Rookie
There's a lot of videos from the Cartels doing that, there's one that ate the heart, another one who was mutilated and somehow still alive... You should try to search it here, it's somewhere I'm sure.

There's a lot of videos from the Cartels doing that, there's one that ate the heart, another one who was mutilated and somehow still alive... You should try to search it here, it's somewhere I'm sure.
wow yeah I found it ... still as disturbing as it was when I first found it.

Así que vi este video realmente BRUTAL de bestgore.com pero, por supuesto, se cayó y necesito ayuda para encontrarlo nuevamente. Es un video de un grupo de chicos que le cortan los brazos a un chico, pero luego le clavan un cuchillo en el pecho y le cortan el vientre hacia abajo. Se muestran todos sus órganos mientras aún está vivo y sus intestinos comienzan a salir de su cuerpo mientras aún respira. Necesito ayuda para encontrar ese video nuevamente.
Ya la vi

Geuer88

NewbieX
Orginal screenshot epstein tape

Attachments

• b25c0664d9f3a01ff240b6738b275058373fcda4e9814ed7bd9256c1130efd1a.jpg
    b25c0664d9f3a01ff240b6738b275058373fcda4e9814ed7bd9256c1130efd1a.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 2,078

John1906

Lurker
I've seen worst

Blood&Guts

Lurker
I know I remember that, i dont have any links but that fairly fat dude in the hole?

aafasfafasfasfasfasfa

Eye see you...
I think I know the video! Does the dudes lung pop out while hes still laying there?

Killpop86

That morbid bitch
I’ve been looking for the video too since BG shut down. I looked all over YNC and couldn’t find it anywhere can someone post a link if they’ve found it?

Back