Most Brutal Video I've Ever Seen, but - (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

So I watched this really BRUTAL video from bestgore.com but of course it went down and I need help finding it again. It's a video of a group of guys cutting a guy's arms off, but they then stab a knife through his chest and cut his belly straight down. His entire organs are shown while he's still alive and his intestines begin to pop out of his body while he's still breathing. I need help finding that video again.
El aterrador VIDEO donde sicario del Mencho se come el corazón de una víctima | Blog del Narco oficial | Narcotráfico | elblogdelnarco.com
Here you go buddy hope this is the one.

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned
So I watched this really BRUTAL video from bestgore.com but of course it went down and I need help finding it again. It's a video of a group of guys cutting a guy's arms off, but they then stab a knife through his chest and cut his belly straight down. His entire organs are shown while he's still alive and his intestines begin to pop out of his body while he's still breathing. I need help finding that video again.
It's from Mexico he's a young guy the son of a cop whom they kidnapped and his son was taken also . Yeah that one might be the top 3 most brutal straight evi murders I've ever watched
It's from Mexico he's a young guy the son of a cop whom they kidnapped and his son was taken also . Yeah that one might be the top 3 most brutal straight evi murders I've ever watched
Even if I come across it now I don't think I'll watch it

drm174

Fresh Meat
The video that bothered me the most, and still does to this day, is when cartel members killed a father and teenage son. The sick bastard decapitated the dad first while making his son watched knowing that the very same thing will happen to him. The scream and horror the kid went through watching his dad, the very person that loved and raised him, get his head cut off showed me how evil mankind can be…there’s no amount of punishment/torture you can impose on those sick fuckers as payback for the crimes they have committed against humanity! The only torture I can think of is skinning them alive and covering them with honey so fire ants can have a field day…but that makes me just as evil as they are, so is that acceptable as a form of punishment?

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Is it not the one with the father and son? The father or the son watches how one is decapitated; then, the other is cut open while alive, and the heart is cut out and eaten.
The video that bothered me the most, and still does to this day, is when cartel members killed a father and teenage son. The sick bastard decapitated the dad first while making his son watched knowing that the very same thing will happen to him. The scream and horror the kid went through watching his dad, the very person that loved and raised him, get his head cut off showed me how evil mankind can be…there’s no amount of punishment/torture you can impose on those sick fuckers as payback for the crimes they have committed against humanity! The only nightmare I can think of is skinning them alive and covering them with honey so fire ants can have a field day…but that makes me just as evil as they are, so is that acceptable as a form of punishment?
Yes, that's the one I was thinking of

drm174

Fresh Meat
Is it not the one with the father and son? The father or the son watches how one is decapitated; then, the other is cut open while alive, and the heart is cut out and eaten.

Yes, that's the one I was thinking of
Yes, that’s the one! That video truly bothered me and forever changed my perception on humanity!

Fetid01

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
When i first joined gg, i came across a vid of pathologists having fun with fetuses, yes fetuses. Can anyone help direct me back to it. It was absolutely disgusting, thanks

Back