Most disgusting thing you've seen (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Goatmeal

Lurker
Worst smell came from a truck which was sucking the shit out of a fat separator/grease catch basin from a restaurant's basement. I think they were already a week too late or so. I came around the corner and saw the people running away before the stench hit me too. These trucks are always smelly but this... unbelievable.
I'm a chef...in the summer my kitchen is easily 110° and when the sucker truck arrives I have to leave the kitchen or I will throw up (I have a strong stomach). Worst smell ever 🤮

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Goatmeal

Lurker
was on the TTC (Toronto transit) and I saw a fresh turd lying on the ground... I follow the trail of shit and it led me to a mentally handicap person who was covered in shit. He diarrhea’d all over his white shorts and it was caked all the way down his leg.

shit was everywhere.

and that wasn’t the last time I saw shit on the subway.

another time I was walking and someone covered their shit with a magazine. So when you kicked the magazine, it unearthed a pile of shit.
Sounds just like Vancouver

so&so

NewbieX
Appology for horrible spelling, im on my phone and cant spell worth a damn.

Went to a college morgue and saw two donor cadavers old male and female. It was an 11th grade anatomy and physiology field trip. We were told that the students only dissect so we didn't have to worry about dismemberment or anything. Just looking at real anatomy in person. Right off the bat we saw about 20 jars of preserved brains in the room. The professor told us the male was an amputee and since they aren't told anything about the donors they wanted to figure out how long it was missing. So they decided to cut his good one off and skin it to look for cartilage deterioration in the knee. (bad enough missing one leg, now you gotta crazy professor cutting off your other one just to see how long you were missing the first one lmao) So he picks it up and the skin wasnt placed right or something and it fell into the formaldahyde and it splashed everyone on that side of the room. He appologized and to say sorry he pulled out the dudes heart and passed it around. There were only like eight of us left and he then told us that he had done something he had never done before. He walks to the female and just picks up her head. Which they had cut off. And then cut down the middle right between the eyes just like two face. At this point the heart gets to me and im at the end of the line so im just holding it cause I dont want to interupt the guy holding a human head and collects brains. I just decided to look at the heart instead of the head and pretended i was just holding davy jones' hear or something, didnt eat the rest of the day.

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Nothing surprises me about the disgustingness of our fellow women.

Worked retail for years. I've seen-

A new t-shirt with a huge turd wrapped in the middle of it, at the bottom of a BIG (about knee high) pile of tried on clothing.
Find which item the horrid smell is coming from is not a fun game after a busy saturday.

A woman who had diarrhea and had walked all down the store with a brown trail following her the whole way.
This is known as a "code brown" when housecleaning is called for over the loudspeaker.

an OPEN full bag of piss just sitting under the fitting room chair like a fuckin present. It was fished out with a hanger.
At least tie it closed you heathens!

Used condoms. Always a treat.

And an older couple I was helping who tried to "invite" me to join them in the fitting room.
The man kept asking if I was into girls. He wanted to watch me and his wife "do some stuff" together.
I was young and too polite in my repeated NOs.
They tried on a bunch of stuff and left without buying after learing at me for 45 min.
There was a cum load on one of the tops.
It's been 15+ years and the thought still grosses me out.

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lemme get that photo
You are the first person who asked to see it. I put it in a spoiler just in case someone doesn't want to see it.
-cGR3-3m5Sm85fB0-i7VL8ttUg_od04jYw7bkCLn_VKWcRORXOk1M7yZD2PohKqB8sUq_hwxL_abrWx7aGeFHnBMVfDivE...jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Anything that comes from a roadside menu in China or Vietnam or any other backward ass country that thinks eating fried spiders or boiled sheep cocks is nutritious is 1,000,000 times more disgusting than some sandnigger sawing off a journalists head in high definition or anything to do with gore for that matter. You're gonna put that fucking hot garbage in your mouth? God those people are fucking gross.

McM

ARSELING
Nothing surprises me about the disgustingness of our fellow women.

Worked retail for years. I've seen-

A new t-shirt with a huge turd wrapped in the middle of it, at the bottom of a BIG (about knee high) pile of tried on clothing.
Find which item the horrid smell is coming from is not a fun game after a busy saturday.

A woman who had diarrhea and had walked all down the store with a brown trail following her the whole way.
This is known as a "code brown" when housecleaning is called for over the loudspeaker.

an OPEN full bag of piss just sitting under the fitting room chair like a fuckin present. It was fished out with a hanger.
At least tie it closed you heathens!

Used condoms. Always a treat.

And an older couple I was helping who tried to "invite" me to join them in the fitting room.
The man kept asking if I was into girls. He wanted to watch me and his wife "do some stuff" together.
I was young and too polite in my repeated NOs.
They tried on a bunch of stuff and left without buying after learing at me for 45 min.
There was a cum load on one of the tops.
It's been 15+ years and the thought still grosses me out.

I find it always strange when the people put stuff somewhere on the shelves when they suddenly decide to buy something else, especially fresh bacon or fish between the t-shirts, only because they're too lazy to bring it back where it belongs.

My dad took aheartattack every where10 still hurts foam came out his nose mouth and he died on the spot smoking killed my dad so I don't smoke myself don't like it thanks for reading my little story John from Glasgow

Back