Most disgusting thing you've seen (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sichard Rimmons

Super Ultra Mega Lurker
One of the kids I take care of at work shit in the toilet, didn't flush it, and wiped period blood and shit all over the back of the toilet seat. I had the pleasure of cleaning it up. None of the kids are mentally disabled or anything, just fucking nasty. Never did figure out which one did it.

Jazzyjimmy1414

xxx666xxx
One of the kids I take care of at work shit in the toilet, didn't flush it, and wiped period blood and shit all over the back of the toilet seat. I had the pleasure of cleaning it up. None of the kids are mentally disabled or anything, just fucking nasty. Never did figure out which one did it.
They would make good bait

Jazzyjimmy1414

xxx666xxx
I would say a couple of months. she was stick-figure skinny, and would have been showing if any further along.
It was mostly blood, with just a little bit of lumpy stuff-I didn't look too closely.
Most memorable things about her was she was one of those people with fucked-up drawn on eyebrows, and lazy as Hell.
Just as well
Probably would've made a rotten mother anyhow

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Trump taking the oath of office
trump boo fucking hoo.jpg

Burnt Öfferings

daddy clothes
My drunk uncle fell off a bike he'd stolen and broke his leg.

He was diabetic, so he developed this big, open wound that my aunt had to clean-out and pack with gauze a few times a day.

It was seriously heinous. :lolnasty:

Reactions: McM

Mickey

Forum Veteran
jimmy fallon ew.gif

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
Not the grossest, but disturbing. A coworker had a miscarriage at work, and stopped up the toilet with it.
I had to plunge it. I wrapped the plunger in a biohazard bad to avoid getting blood on it.
She was worthless as a coworker, and a total drama queen, so I really didn't feel bad for her.

Another time, when we got our weekly delivery of supposedly sterilized red biohazard trash cans, I noticed something on the bottom of one. I turned the can on its side, and discovered a dried out whole placenta and umbilical cord stuck to it.
For real? That's wild!!!

Back