Most disgusting thing you've seen (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fandango

This user was banned
Then there was the time that a suicide happened in the village I lived in, some bloke had stepped in front of a train off the platform, when I caught the train a few days later to work, I looked down at the tracks and noticed a row of teeth attached to a gum line, obviously missed by the clean up squad, fookinorrable !!!!!!

Unknown_unseen

Secretsadist
I work as a CNA and I was taking care of this double abk amputee and when I was changing his diaper I turned him over to his side and half of his back was missing. It was the nastiest wide spread pressure sore I’d ever seen. Literally half of his back going horizontally was gone. The sore had tunneled in too so it wasn’t just a surface wound it was at least one maybe one and half even inches deep and full of the smelliest puss. He had chucks pads under him those were wet and we had to change it out every two hours 🤮🤮 gross but I’d stare at it all day so fascinating 🤔

Tooly

Tier One
Cleaning thick clumps of shit off the women's toilet walls at our pub. There were used tampons, cigarettes and a couple of used condoms poked into the shit. Threads of vomit also hung like stalactites from the ceiling. Told dad, hose and a shovel, or I ain't doing shit.

Screwy

Lurker
Working in night clubs in the late 90’s into the 2000’s the women’s restrooms where the worse holy cow shit.... some thing once seen can’t be unseen....
I second that! Women's restrooms in clubs & bars - well, with the graffiti & all can shame male restrooms.

Walter E Kurtz

"Completely Insane"
One being "2 Girls, 1 Cup."
And the time in Forest City, P.A. This were about a year ago.
A woman in her late 60's died in a bank-owned house she's been living in for 10 years. Her friend came over, only to find her friend's body.
My crew and I were given tasks to clean up the place. It was so bad we had to suit up in hazmat and strap on vent masks. The entry-way only could open up halfway so we had to remove it for the seven of us. It was a damn massacre in there. We're talking about cat/rat/dog feces in corners. The house had trash and rotten food piled to the ceiling. Empty liquor bottles, pizza boxes, black/green mold, fungus, leaking water, dead cats/kittens, dead rats/mice, a dead dog, and a shit-ton human fecal matter.
Her toilet has apparently been broken for a year. So you're likely to find piss-jugs and shitter pails.
The smell of the whole place was humiliating. Dense and mucky. My skin was tingling and itching, burning too. Torturous it fucking were.
I feel like the crew and I weren't paid enough for that. But I suppose 20 bucks an hour opposes otherwise.

JustWanna...

dont take it too personal 😉
I am a nurse, and can't type out or even think of the grossest things I've seen without dry heaving.
Indeed , I am a Nurse too and yes Ive seen a Thing or two as well 🤷‍♀️😂... but the good Thing with it is, that I cant be grossed easily , otherwise Nurses and Docters cant work at there Proffesions at all.

JustWanna...

dont take it too personal 😉
One being "2 Girls, 1 Cup."
And the time in Forest City, P.A. This were about a year ago.
A woman in her late 60's died in a bank-owned house she's been living in for 10 years. Her friend came over, only to find her friend's body.
My crew and I were given tasks to clean up the place. It was so bad we had to suit up in hazmat and strap on vent masks. The entry-way only could open up halfway so we had to remove it for the seven of us. It was a damn massacre in there. We're talking about cat/rat/dog feces in corners. The house had trash and rotten food piled to the ceiling. Empty liquor bottles, pizza boxes, black/green mold, fungus, leaking water, dead cats/kittens, dead rats/mice, a dead dog, and a shit-ton human fecal matter.
Her toilet has apparently been broken for a year. So you're likely to find piss-jugs and shitter pails.
The smell of the whole place was humiliating. Dense and mucky. My skin was tingling and itching, burning too. Torturous it fucking were.
I feel like the crew and I weren't paid enough for that. But I suppose 20 bucks an hour opposes otherwise.
Wow , that really would grosses me out too !!! Horrible, holy cow ! That would be to much for me... Respect for get this Job done !

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
I’ve got many but these made me retch:

46 y.o, mans foot Grey and rotting wet gangrene and he’s arguing with me that he shouldn’t go in hosp. rotten meat, and he’s negotiating. his wife said “cover the floor, it leaks🥺”.

dog eating homeless man’s 💩

mummified toes on a nurse (sad - diabetic woman
early 60s- slim)

green stenchified leg ulcers on lymphedema Pt uncontrolled. Bandages fell on floor with a splat. Stench horrid. We had to disinfect floors before we could go back in.
woman was demented and nasty, said “fuck you lady” when I tried to dress her leg. Educated woman. mental and physical health of lack thereof Doesn’t discriminate.

Last edited:

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
When I came home from work one day my cat had babies and didn't eat the placenta or chew through the umbilical cord so she had a tangled up ball of meat and I remember she was crying she sounded like a child crying I'll never forget it. So I panicked and I had to by hand and no gloves mind you...untangle all of the babies and release them from the placenta and cut the umbilical cords I knew I didn't have much time. She took care of them after that. I didn't gag but it was pretty gross and cool at the same time. I saved all but one baby out of 6 poor little guy was strangled by the umbilical cord before I had gotten home to help.

Back