Most disgusting thing you've seen (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Remember going to my mum's place afternoon she'd had a night drinking (just checking in..) going up the stairs when she didn't answer (just checking she's alive) then seeing blood every bloody where, and her leg.. laid in bed, leg out.. bone out, stuck out at the ankle and just below the knee (no idea how that happens).. and the dog.. cute little George, sat there... Licking the bone by her knee.. face all bloody, bed all bloody, floor all bloody, mum all bloody.. (just checking out) fucking.. ah what a mess lmao (somehow she'd managed to fall down the stairs, previous night!, hit the radiator on the landing, shatter her leg in however many places, then crawl back up the stairs, get into bed.. and sleep... I never asked too much about that.. how.. how do you get that fucked up)

So yeah, after an atv accident I imagine that would be a hideous sight.. shame no pics!
🤢

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
The list ist so long. My mother is one if many reasons ? My mother is a shameless slut and she never cared if she got caught fucking some dicks, whenever it was my beloved stepfather or someone else's dick. She's the reason I'm super faithful in my relationships.
When I was a kid, i was playing with my friends in the jungles of the Dominican republic with my friends, until we discover a rotten corpse hanging from the tree. Everyone else where barfing their souls out, while I was pocking on it, like it was nothing ? I thought it was super cool, even tho it smelled really horrible.
When I used to work as part of the cleaning staff in a hospital to earn some money while going to high school, I saw a lot of nasty things. Like shit smeared all over the wall in the psychiatric unit, shit smeared all over a person, while she was cutting herself, trying to kill herself, vomit all over the floor, people with nasty skin diseases like bed sores. But over all, the most disgusting thing that I saw or better say what happened to me was being sexually abused as a child.
😰

JohnnyRage

Well Known Member
was on the TTC (Toronto transit) and I saw a fresh turd lying on the ground... I follow the trail of shit and it led me to a mentally handicap person who was covered in shit. He diarrhea’d all over his white shorts and it was caked all the way down his leg.

shit was everywhere.

and that wasn’t the last time I saw shit on the subway.

another time I was walking and someone covered their shit with a magazine. So when you kicked the magazine, it unearthed a pile of shit.

LjDes

Deviant
We had a young stud run himself into a barbed wire fence trying to get at a mare in heat nextdoor. I was off the property during the event thankfully, but I saw the aftermath/post vet repairs a few days later.
His name was Mecca, a purebred arabian. His mom Vicky, was ours and on the property; his dad belonging to an OPP, was also on the property but kept inna stall as he was a boarder. Both were pure and papered up oh and drop dead gorgeous to boot.
Mecca's left shoulder and left stifle/knee got tore up pretty bad. the shoulder was cut pot-roast deep, stitched inside and stapled out. The laceration ran horizontal for roughly ten inches and was covered in this blue spray-on disinfectant crap that was also supposed to help with the flies. He hated that stuff; one time kicking the can from dad's hand during treatment! At any rate, he had a few more less serious cuts below his left front knee not requiring any stitch work... just the spray ugh.
His left rear leg was cut deep also, and also horizontally. That cut ran back so as to reflect a sideways impact as opposed to the direct frontal impact on his shoulder. Like I said, I didn't see it happen but my best guess it that when he hit the fence, it spun him sideways into the wire. It was a long cut too ending up leaving an ugly black scar once healed. We had to make a cover out of feedbags for Mecca's front injury because he kept trying to bite at the Staples and shit...he was a fuckin mess and when he healed he didn't look much better. Fortunately his accident didn't effect mobility in any way and ultimately he did get to sow his oats.

Whippy

Lurker
I worked as a store detective in a large store in a very rough and very poor area in Vancouver bc. One particularly boring night I saw a $20 whore obviously flying on most likely a speedball..heavy on the coke side cause she walking really fast then stop to look at something for 1/10th of a second and blaze on. After she did this all the way to the cosmetics, she started looking at every damn item on the shelf...twice. She then picked up a shitload of items and did the stop,look and go thing fumbling and dropping shit all the way to the back to the changing room area not even bothering to pick up the shit she dropped. She grabs the first pair of jeans (size 40..she weighs about a buck twenty) She stealthily enters the changing room by slamming the door shut. 15-20 minutes later she literally blazes out of the room seemingly not noticing shit dropping out of her skirt. I grab her and bring her to my office. I tell her just to hand all the shit over, no point wasting time. She says ok but you’re not going to like it. Bitch then proceeded to pull out at least 15-20 fairly big packages out of her pussy. They all landed on the floor with a sickening splat. I was stunned. Then the smell hit..right then she gasped and goes...oh shitshitshit!! A steady stream of seriously chunky laden puss flowed out filing the whole top floor with a fish and rotting flesh smell that would literally permeate and stick to you and your clothes for days. I rushed her the fuck out of the place. Didn’t even care that she still had shit on her.
I have way to many stories like this. I remember one time I thought I was seeing shit when at a distance I thought this other chicks head was moving around and around. Nope, just the massive infestation of lice and some other bigger things. Her hair was moving because of the sheer weight and furious activity of them. Ugh

LjDes

Deviant
was on the TTC (Toronto transit) and I saw a fresh turd lying on the ground... I follow the trail of shit and it led me to a mentally handicap person who was covered in shit. He diarrhea’d all over his white shorts and it was caked all the way down his leg.

shit was everywhere.

and that wasn’t the last time I saw shit on the subway.

another time I was walking and someone covered their shit with a magazine. So when you kicked the magazine, it unearthed a pile of shit.
I dunno but there's just something extra gross about people shit.
Homeless people live by another code. They'll pretty much do anything to see themselves through another day even if it means reverting back to prehistoric customs. It's sad but there's only one person responsible for the situation and they own it.

LjDes

Deviant
Oh fuck here's one that made my pre-barf/salivation glands go nuts all day. I never spit so much in my whole life.
Before going back to my trade as a diesel mechanic I had a job delivering parts for LKQ, which is an automotive parts recyler/wrecking yard. One of my duties was to perform these things called prodgy insurance inspections. It was some deal LKQ had allowing wrecks belonging to a big ass insurance company, storage until settlement was made with the owners...yada yada. The inspection was thorough requiring many photographs of both inside and outside of the vehicle and under the hood. There was also a four or five page check list regarding airbags/deployed, interior type, leather or whatever if the engine runs and so forth...
One day I get an inspection to do on a Nissan Sentra, it's a new arrival and unfortunately covered in snow. First impression was nothing to write home about. The front was damaged as it was a one hundred percent impact ie: from one signal light and to the other, catch my drift? Ok, it was pushed back expending most of the crush zones to the engine but not contacting the engine. The front clip/bumper had soil embedded into most of it suggesting the obvious. Um so yeah no biggie, shit happens besides it's winter afterall, cars go off all the time. I continue to give the car the once over before taking care of the snow when I notice a cylindrical impact. It's located at the A piller, driver's side from top to bottom. - the A piller is, looking at the side of the veh, roughly where the door meets the fender...side mirror location-
It's a deep dent. Hydro pole deep...bad deep. I continue to survey the damage, there's a lot of snow inside the car giving way to another revelation. The roof has been cut away. I'm like ugh, how the fuck am I gonna document the interior halfway accurate...smh. I give up on my initial assessment and throw myself into de-snowing the bitch for pictures. Starting at the front the first layer of snow comes off easy. The second layer, closest to the chassis is ice. It's ice from freezing rain mixed with snow and requires some good chopping to break it lose( I'm sure a few of you can relate). As I near the windshield, I see what looks to be straw or something imbedded in the frozen mess... thinking nothing of it I resume chopping. Upon closer examination what I first believed to be straw, turned out to be hair. I curiously chipped away exposing more and more, until a fair sized lock of long salt and pepper hair appeared. I gave it a tug but it was stuck on something so I chipped a bit more softening up where it seemed to be stuck. I carefully held the long lock of hair and gently tugged. What I saw next caused my saliva glands to immediately ejaculate a stream of spit as if from a bite of electrified old cheese. It was that person's skull! I was holding maybe ten inches of hair connected to a piece of skull the size of a twenty-five cent coin/@2cm...I felt adrenaline...then I spit. I couldn't get that awful taste outta my mouth and it stayed with me for the rest of the day. It's a wonder that I didn't dehydrate lol ugh. So yeah um, I now realized the magnitude of the wreck. It was the last known place of existence for whomever was driving this Nissan Sentra. Very humbling. Looking closer I could see that the ignition switch was still in the 'run' position and that the keyring held a plethora of keys ranging from special vending machine to house and generic lock keys... fuck, had to spit again...The airbag in the steering wheel was deployed without the presence of any DNA. The backrest of the drivers seat showed evidence of a severe traumatic event. Everywhere else was clean except for a section of the removed roof. The A-piller area of the roof just upward of the signal light arm had an intruding cylindrical dent as previously described from my outside perspective. Spitting once more I saw where/what killed the driver. Bits of gray matter, blood and bone decorated the headliner. Putting my razor sharp forensic skills to use lol it became obvious that the driver wasn't belted in. The impact drew the driver out at an eleven o'clock or so angle...after the initial frontal impact, the one that deployed the airbag and any chance of survival. The actual crash itself and sequence is anybody's guess. One thing is for sure tho, freezing rain played a big part in it oh and another thing is that whoever died in the crash wasn't the owner of the car otherwise whatever pending interest the insurance co. had would have been solved with the drivers passing.
I gotta spit....

JustWanna...

dont take it too personal 😉
I’ve got many but these made me retch:

46 y.o, mans foot Grey and rotting wet gangrene and he’s arguing with me that he shouldn’t go in hosp. rotten meat, and he’s negotiating. his wife said “cover the floor, it leaks🥺”.

dog eating homeless man’s 💩

mummified toes on a nurse (sad - diabetic woman
early 60s- slim)

green stenchified leg ulcers on lymphedema Pt uncontrolled. Bandages fell on floor with a splat. Stench horrid. We had to disinfect floors before we could go back in.
woman was demented and nasty, said “fuck you lady” when I tried to dress her leg. Educated woman. mental and physical health of lack thereof Doesn’t discriminate.
Hi @DrJ , seems to me you must be a Nurse too, am I right ? After reading your text I was feeling like, "okay, this could have been my own writing, ' cause I am a Nurse, and to deal with disgusting things like that, belong to our Business 🤷‍♀️ and we just get it done... but yes, sometimes its not easy, we have to be pretty tough. And we are ! 👍Kind regards 👋

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Hi @DrJ , seems to me you must be a Nurse too, am I right ? After reading your text I was feeling like, "okay, this could have been my own writing, ' cause I am a Nurse, and to deal with disgusting things like that, belong to our Business 🤷‍♀️ and we just get it done... but yes, sometimes its not easy, we have to be pretty tough. And we are ! 👍Kind regards 👋
hi there - I’m an old school 🦶 surgeon who actually does the work(instead of asking nursing to do it). Nurses have WAY more common sense and are definitely tougher! 😘 my beloved nurse moved back to Ireland and was there for that lovely green dressing day. That green stenchied patient is still alive although on hospice care now. 👍🤢

james west

don't sweat the small stuff
95163798-young-beautiful-woman-with-an-elastic-bandage-on-her-head-isolated-on-white.jpg
I was sitting in an Emergency waiting room , the woman sitting next to me had her forehead bandaged , like you see on bad TV reruns. Fairly attractive from what I could tell. Strike up a convo ...passing the time she says " wanna see all my stitches ?" Sure I say. She carefully unfurls the bandages revealing quite a few stitches as if she was in a car accident. Before I could respond she grabbed onto most of them and ripped them the fuck outta her Punkin head FFS. I was shocked and also pissed because I was ahead of her to be seen!

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
95163798-young-beautiful-woman-with-an-elastic-bandage-on-her-head-isolated-on-white.jpg
I was sitting in an Emergency waiting room , the woman sitting next to me had her forehead bandaged , like you see on bad TV reruns. Fairly attractive from what I could tell. Strike up a convo ...passing the time she says " wanna see all my stitches ?" Sure I say. She carefully unfurls the bandages revealing quite a few stitches as if she was in a car accident. Before I could respond she grabbed onto most of them and ripped them the fuck outta her Punkin head FFS. I was shocked and also pissed because I was ahead of her to be seen!

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
The old retarded fucka that I see every week out the front of the supermarket, picking up ciggy butts off the ground. And light ING em up to get a puff. That fucka has hepatitis for sure...

Back