mother drinks urine to keep kids alive. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
ok but what about the guy who got trapped in a rock crevice and cut his arm off to escape -- didn't he drink urine to survive?
i didn't see that movie

grimgrim

Rookie
A mother has saved her two children after a shipwreck by breastfeeding them for four days while she drank her own urine - before she finally died.

Mariely Chacon, 40, kept Jose David and Maria Beatriz Camblor Chacon alive after their boat was destroyed by a wave following a trip to an island in the Atlantic Ocean.

The Venezuelan drank her own urine so she had the energy to breastfeed the six-year-old and two-year-old while they floated on the wreckage 70 miles out to sea

Rescuers found the children holding their mother's body on the remains of the vessel and they were rushed to hospital with dehydration and first-degree burns.

The mother and her children had been on the boat with their nanny - who also survived by hiding in a fridge to escape the heat.

But five others - including Chacon's husband and the children's father Remis David Camblor - are still missing.

The nine-strong crew had left Higuerote in Venezuela for the uninhabited Caribbean island of Tortuga on September 3 on the vessel Thor de Higuerote.View attachment 542015View attachment 542016View attachment 542018View attachment 542019View attachment 542019View attachment 542021
Close ups please!

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
She was probably a new age hipster that drank her urine everyday anyway...The death was coincidental...

Gorishjojo

Well Known Member
That’s a bad as mom, glad kids made it but yeah I would have sacrificed the nanny sorry but your just paid help and now I’m getting my payment back…

Back